Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver Wire Wrap Pendants, Gemological Samples  (Read 1898 times)
paleface (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 09:08:58 AM

Is there any interest in buying gemstones or pendants on board?   If so I will post some items I have for sale shortly.
Here is an example or two, once i get them uploaded.

this is one i just finished in sterling silver with paraiba tourmaline, green tourmaline from paprok afghanista, vietnamese ruby spinel, herkimer diamond, african rhodolite garnet (namibia), columbian emerald, and some 18k gold filled wire detailing.

includes beautiful 24 inch 3 link thai style chain (5 buddha) also in sterling.

https://i.imgur.com/D2l9i.jpg

pendant is about the size of two thumbs, all silver wire, no fixatives, no glue, sturdy as hell and guaranteed for life.  Hand made in the USA by yours truly, paleface.   Took about 30 hours of twisting wire with pliers to get it all on point.  it's about the size of two thumbs together.   probably about an ounce and a half to two in silver, chain included- lots of very unique and interesting wire work.

I'm asking 55 bitcoins for the piece.    Ships from kentucky, priority box with DCN included in price.   

I also have some nice mineral samples too, and some other wire wraps.   Aughta be ok with clearcoin, and can discuss details over IM, although in this thread is peachy too.

what do you think?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paleface (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 09:12:28 AM

bah no good, please  delete double post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: