Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia Holds Massive Military Drill: Good for Bitcoin?  (Read 2435 times)
vitaminwater

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:20:37 AM

I would say yes, Putin is a threat to the dollar as an oil standard and has a massive IT industry as well. I'll bet you there are Russian hackers paid in bitcoins to get into Kiev and Western E-mail's right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:24:28 AM

Imma say this, Russia is not AIR OR SEA superior to the US, They only have 5 su-50's in operation- (They only thing they have that can hang with the f22 raptor)

Second, The f22 exceeds what the human body can handle, The system in the f35 digital 360 hud display will be used in alot of the fighter if we go full out war time. Can u imagine what one poiltLess f22 is capable of?Huh?

WE HAVE THE BEST MILITARY HANDS DOWN, WE VERBALLY LOWER OUR CAPABILITIES TO SAY WE ARE NOT WAR HAWKS,

JUST THINK ABOUT A FEW UPGRADED STEALTH SUPER HORNETS , F22'S AND F35'S(OUR VERSIONS IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSES)

RAIL GUNS, ENERGY WEAPONS, SECRET UAV FIGHTERS, I COULD KEEP GOING... LOL LASERS VS YOUR MISSLE , RAIL GUNS VS YOU MISSLE, KINETIC BOBMARDMENT VS UR MISSLES, (NUKE OR NO NUKE THEY CANT SEE US, THEY NO "MAD" IS OUT THE WINDOW

China has quite the military.... and almost no debt... and owns A LOT of the housing in western countries...  In one day they could flatten the entire western ecom via selling all that housing at 1/10th of it's value.. our ecom would implode.

No reason why the Government should not step in during such a scenario.

the American government is financed by the Chinese buying their treasury bonds.
no Chinese buying treasury bonds -> government is bankrupt.
CoinsNewb

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:58:59 PM

What is that debt if u cannot make me pay it, ps:  we own most of our own debt
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:12:34 PM

What is that debt if u cannot make me pay it, ps:  we own most of our own debt

you don't pay you don't get any new loans.
unfortunately for you in order to pay for your imports you need China to loan you 40 billion USD every month.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade
CoinsNewb

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:35:03 AM

Full Scale War For US is a win economically

Economic Wins: Cut Exports & Imports to Non US Allies) , All Military Contractors Buget increase (lckheed,north grman, GOOGLE, and multiple other companies , Stock Market boom, Reduce Oil Exports, Increase fracking, oil Shale, Increase Exports to US Allies , Increased Manufacturing Plants Due To Factories Being built, We have more energy producing resources then ANYOTHER NATION / SAND OILS ,GULFOIL,TEXASOIL,ALASKAOIL,DESERTS FOR SOLAR, PLAINS FOR WIND & CROPS ,COASTLINE FISHING, FRESHWATER SOURCES ,
Whtwabbit (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:02:02 AM

Economic Wins: Cut Exports & Imports to Non US Allies) , All Military Contractors Buget increase (lckheed,north grman, GOOGLE, and multiple other companies , Stock Market boom, Reduce Oil Exports, Increase fracking, oil Shale, Increase Exports to US Allies , Increased Manufacturing Plants Due To Factories Being built, We have more energy producing resources then ANYOTHER NATION / SAND OILS ,GULFOIL,TEXASOIL,ALASKAOIL,DESERTS FOR SOLAR, PLAINS FOR WIND & CROPS ,COASTLINE FISHING, FRESHWATER SOURCES ,

You forgot to add in "hide all the banking fraud"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
CoinsNewb

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:09:22 AM

You forgot to add in "hide all the banking fraud"

Yep, ur right / plus it would rebirth the middle class and restore the AMERICAN DREAM,
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:21:56 AM

a war could only be good for the economy if youre not in it.
otherwise your wasting resources on weapons and warfare instead of producing consumer goods.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 09:28:15 AM

a war could only be good for the economy if youre not in it.
otherwise your wasting resources on weapons and warfare instead of producing consumer goods.

I would say: a war could only be good for the economy if you're not....fighting it on your own soil & you end up on the right side of history.
World War II gave different economic results for each of the winning allies.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:11:58 PM

I've had anal fissures since early summer. This is excellent for Bitcoin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

the bomb or missle would not get here, between the air to air lasers, ground to air lasers, kinectic bombardment it wont make it

i heard on TV while back that the missiles defense system the USA has to shoot down incoming rockets are horrendously unreliable
and have a low hit rate and often they don't even launch.. Google it, it's common knowledge.
i would but i forgot the name of the rocket defense thingy lol

i wouldn't count on squat my American buddy LOL
and what proof do you have that satellites are going to save you with lazers ?
did you just make that up ? wishful thinking or proof Reagan's star wars system is working and perfect to boot ?

Americans are delusional about the military capabilities.
I recently seen a two part series called the "The War Generals" where the highest top US Generals said it themselves.
What your good at is waffling around picking on poor underpowered countries and even then they defeat you with an asynchronous war.
You can't beat a guy leaving road side bombs or a rice-cooker with 1,000 tanks.
You also are off in your own little world oblivious to the world being superior in many ways technologically.
For example China has already started landing and doing surveys for Helium -3 on the moon and is FAAAAR MORE ahead at using it with new reactors.
The best the US has done is make a reactor that requires more power than it puts out.

Maybe you guys will wake up and look around you though.. one sign i seen that was a step in the right direction
is that NASA announced that will for now on be participating in helping Private Sector Space projects with their expertise etc.
And i am sure this was a response from the Chinese Moon feeds broadcasted giving Team USA a rude awakening.

Helium 3 mining and conversion to power could be the thing that launches a country into the big power on earth for a long time time come.
And the USA was asleep at the wheel spending Trillions worried about Invading Iraq and Afghanistan etc while China was working on things.

Russia did that as a show of force i think in response to commentary after the Civilian Jet was shot down and the USA and UN etc started placing embargo's etc
and i doubt it will have any effect on Bitcoin.. but would is the Financial sector restrictions placed just prior to the show of force
where some Russian bank accounts on foreign soil were frozen or cut off etc.
THAT would have a possible impact on Bitcoin not a military exercise to show off to Obama and Germany lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
CoinsNewb

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

Imagine having the ability to strike anywhere in the world within one hour. The X-51 is an amazing hypersonic cruise missile that travels 600 miles in just ten minutes (approximately 3600 MPH or Mach 5).

x 51 cruise missile

Compared with the Tomahawk Missile which travels at a mere 550 MPH, the X51 gives the US the ability to strike enemies quickly before they can evade. As U.S. Strategic Command’s deputy commander Lt. Gen. C. Robert Kehler puts it, the goal of the X51 is “to strike virtually anywhere on the face of the Earth within 60 minutes.”

The power of this weapon once it reaches its unfortunate target is amazing.

Traveling as fast as 13,000 mph, the warheads are filled with scored tungsten rods with twice the strength of steel. Just above the target, the warheads detonate, showering the area with thousands of rods-each one up to 12 times as destructive as a .50-caliber bullet. Anything within 3000 sq. ft. of this whirling, metallic storm is obliterated.
CoinsNewb

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:30:24 PM

Missle Defense THAAD SYSTEM GOOGLE plz
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:14:29 AM

Imagine having the ability to strike anywhere in the world within one hour. The X-51 is an amazing hypersonic cruise missile that travels 600 miles in just ten minutes (approximately 3600 MPH or Mach 5).

x 51 cruise missile

Compared with the Tomahawk Missile which travels at a mere 550 MPH, the X51 gives the US the ability to strike enemies quickly before they can evade. As U.S. Strategic Command’s deputy commander Lt. Gen. C. Robert Kehler puts it, the goal of the X51 is “to strike virtually anywhere on the face of the Earth within 60 minutes.”

The power of this weapon once it reaches its unfortunate target is amazing.

Traveling as fast as 13,000 mph, the warheads are filled with scored tungsten rods with twice the strength of steel. Just above the target, the warheads detonate, showering the area with thousands of rods-each one up to 12 times as destructive as a .50-caliber bullet. Anything within 3000 sq. ft. of this whirling, metallic storm is obliterated.

Darpa's projects don't ever actually work but sound great on paper man lol
I seen a story on a space craft they announced that had like mach 14 or something but it could NOT fly right and it was a failure.
Darpa said it could not be controlled and they would fix it.. famous last words from them.
High speed aerial acrobatics is not an easy thing to accomplish i think.. straight line ? sure no problem but try and turn around LOL

A lot of American projects are fascinating but the effectiveness is often ignored for wow factors or what ever..
And you keep making grand claims on super technology but i have my doubts these things work as advertised lol
Especially when US military officials say themselves publicly they are prone to massive problems on a regular basis.

uhh
Re: Russia Holds Massive Military Drill: Good for Bitcoin? ??
I don't see how it affects Bitcoin at all but i said earlier i think the financial sanctions / penalties by the USA/EU etc on Russia would maybe..
Or does Americas secret mach 70 fighter space jets manned by Aliens from Area51 affect Bitcoin prices ? hahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: