News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Community interest for TECH?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55}  (Read 62863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

TECH: Staking | Extraction
@ 40% TECH staking in their wallets & not on the exchange.
@ 28.4% on Bitrex & 21.6% in wallets unopen for months.
Here's the best way to see what TECH is staking, on the exchange, & still in their wallets:

^   Link   ^

sounds excellent!
 I'll match those earnings, to arrive soon. Its just a little something back to the community.

Very much appreciated, thanks Invest4al

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

Here's what I'm working on for the next wallet design update:

• webkit integration
  • in-wallet block explorer replaced by cryptoID block explorer
  • stake2win webpage accessible in wallet
  • IRC chat in wallet
  • links to Twitter and bitcointalk pages in wallet (will open in browser)
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:36:28 PM

Here's what I'm working on for the next wallet design update:

• webkit integration
  • in-wallet block explorer replaced by cryptoID block explorer
  • stake2win webpage accessible in wallet
  • IRC chat in wallet
  • links to Twitter and bitcointalk pages in wallet (will open in browser)

OP updated, "TECH ON" TECH community Wink

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | Block Explorer | YoBit.Net |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

The #Stake2Win addresses have been swept and we are getting setup for round 2.  Testing Crypto will provide the address for the Tech Development fund.

All those who have registered and any new registrants will receive an email about submitting a BTC address as we prep to open the #TopTech program.

#Stake2Win™
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:35:20 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:16:39 AM by Testing Crypto

The #Stake2Win addresses have been swept and we are getting setup for round 2.  Testing Crypto will provide the address for the Tech Development fund.

I will add it as soon as we get it up & testing has begun, thanks evtrmm.

The TECH Development FUND will be a 3 key multisig, which we will be testing over the next few weeks to show the community trust & that we are trying to build upon TECH. I have been watching a few of the updates on their github, looking like they are quick to fix bugs & we will be testing it as well. We will not put any large amounts of funds into it, "intel" it's out of the beta testing faze Cool I will also be upgrading the Coin Reporting site (for the development donation pool), although it may be a few weeks before that's released (FYI).

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:48:54 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 08:53:21 AM by Testing Crypto

Update: CoinGecko has added TECH, after our request last month. Although most of the info used is old & outdated, we're still glad to see it added. We will be contacting them again, asking them to update it with the correct info. Due to the entire points system being on the activity & developments of the coin, should bring TECH up as we continue to built on all aspects around TECH. Here's the link for anyone who would like to see the beginning of building our points/rep on Coin Gecko:

Coin Gecko has updated some of the info, great site & we hope to build from their algo on showing all TECH developments via point system Cool We just need the Facebook, Reddit, & Alexa ranking of the techco.in website to be added & we might make it on page two (top 100) Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561516.0

https://twitter.com/coingecko

P.S. I will be sending them a tip, when it's all complete & updated to meet the full potential of the algo.

Thanks,

Testing Crypto | TECH Community | Development  

SatishMotaNaak1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

I'd like to earn some Coins too buddy
Invest4al

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Follow on twitter @invest4al

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 08:11:15 PM

just noticed the multipool, spectacular!
  I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx

Get free RenosCoin for doing nothing more than breathing. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805861.0
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:50:14 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 07:58:29 AM by Testing Crypto

I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx

Yes (development donation pool & not a multipool, but we are still working on adding one), send a PM with the password you would like to view it with. You'll be able to login & see the live hashrate, but it's only working for Gh/s at the moment & they just added the multipool/Scrypt side.

Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:06:26 PM

I'd like to earn some Coins too buddy

You can buy them off the exchange, claim your free TECH on twitter & we are still working on adding a multipool.
The development donation pool is to help pay for a good one, & or build our own.

Bittrex

^   Link   ^

To claim your FREE coins, please do the following:

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^
2. Retweet our official relaunch announcement:
                                                                      ^   Link   ^

3. Tweet your TECH address @TechcoinGroup with hashtags #TechCoin and #1%TECHGiveaway

Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your free coins.

P.S. We now have the Copay wallet up & all TECH+BTC FUND addresses will be added to the OP.

TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

Here's the development donation pool address, with 3 different explorers to view it from:
https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV
https://insight.bitpay.com/address/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV
https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/addresses/35JgrEJKacX3bPZ4PVtmqXUmNcanND4PGV

P.S. It will be added to the OP, as well as a few other development addresses.

TECH Community Donation Development Pool

TECH COIN Community (GHS/s) Log in:

Username:
TECHCommunity

Password:
techcoincommunity

^   cex.io/informer   ^

Read-only access - Log in with **TECHCommunity & your password sent via PM**
This option allows you to provide read-only access to specific workers on your account.
~Pool only allows the BTC side as of now, looks to be an update soon on the multipool (scrypt) on CEX.io/GHash.io.~

- hashrate added
- name
- e-mail (for notifications only)
- phone (for notifications only)
- read-only password (for users to login in read-only mode)

[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:33:28 PM

wallet not sync. running 1.1. delete all from app data except wallet.dat. keep getting stuck at 3 even shows 8 connections.
is any fix?

cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:36:16 PM

wallet not sync. running 1.1. delete all from app data except wallet.dat. keep getting stuck at 3 even shows 8 connections.
is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:42:33 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 12:56:00 PM by Testing Crypto

is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.

Great support, was in the middle of giving some support on the question & you have already replied  Cool

Edit: Looking through github for an easy to work with game, something fun for all ages (possible wallet add-on). Great way to utilize the wallet when staking, prefer a game that people could play in their free time. Whether it be a quick 15 second play or hours of playing rounds/levels, may take me some time to find one & will keep searching.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

is any fix?

Tiger, please download the blockchain from the github (link in OP) and manually copy it to app data.  You can also use the .msi installer which will automatically copy it for you.  There were two variables changed at block 5087 that are preventing the wallet from syncing from scratch.  Fixing this is our top coding priority but this workaround will get you synced up in the meantime.

Great support, was in the middle of giving some support on the question & you have already replied  Cool

Thank you. Working good.

TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 08:00:13 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:46:17 AM by TechcoinCommunity

I pointed some hash and adjusted my username and its accepting, but it wasn’t perfectly clear if I needed to do anything more, other than wait for a PM. is this right?  tx

Thank you Invest4al, from the entire TECH community.
Your 4+ Mh/s Scrypt miner (ongoing), 1+ Th/s (24hrs) & 500+ Gh/s Sha256 miners for another (24hrs) is greatly appreciated & will help TECH grow Grin

TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 09:53:19 PM

Giveaways

"The 1% TECH giveaway has concluded.  
We have given away 1% of all POW coins to over 100 TECH community members!
Watch this space for future giveaways and promotions!"

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  
                         ^   Link   ^

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

Giveaways

1. Follow us on Twitter:
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  
                         ^   Link   ^
why i followed and retweeted but i don't receive the 1% coin Sad

What is your Tweeter handle?
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

Good Morning Everyone!  I have updated session 2 prizes, this time we will only have 2 levels.  See following for info:
liachogay

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:01:45 PM by liachogay

Giveaways

1. Follow us on Twitter: http://oi58.tinypic.com/14jat53.jpg
                                    ^   Link   ^

Giveaway wallet:  http://oi61.tinypic.com/2v1rssw.jpg
                         ^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  http://oi59.tinypic.com/idzzet.jpg
                         ^   Link   ^
why i followed and retweeted but i don't receive the 1% coin Sad

What is your Tweeter handle?
@KatelynBratko
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print