Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {H} $300 amazon gift code {W} 240$ BTC  (Read 1249 times)
BTCbuisinessman (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:10:44 PM

i have a 300 amazon gift code from amazon US and im looking for at least 240$ in btc. post here or pm me with your offer
I only take BTC  because it is irreversible and im not trying to get scammed. If anyone wants to question the authenticity of my codes then ask anonymous22 all about them as we have done 10+ deals regarding my amazon codes for his btc
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCbuisinessman (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:39:38 PM

bump
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

i have a 300 amazon gift code from amazon US and im looking for at least 240$ in btc. post here or pm me with your offer
I only take BTC  because it is irreversible and im not trying to get scammed. If anyone wants to question the authenticity of my codes then ask anonymous22 all about them as we have done 10+ deals regarding my amazon codes for his btc

anonymous22 might be able to vouch that you have had a valid and working code, but he cant vouch that theyve been legitimately purchased or you wont charge back at some point. You only take btc because of chargebacks but this doesnt cover the buyer at all.

sofia26

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:12:43 PM

Why dont you accept paypal?

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:19:17 PM

Passed this deal, since the person wouldnt go 1st.

Also something hard to ignore was the chargeback, even after proposal of going through increments. And I was going to propose escrow but I dont it`ll help.

BTCbuisinessman (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:23:43 PM

paypal has a higher chance of chargeback. is there anyway you can prove you have done many paypal deals and havnet charged back? then i may think about it but as far as chargeback on amazon gift card, i have done 10+ deals with anonymous22 and i have never once chargedback ever.
Rampton

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

Also something hard to ignore was the chargeback, even after proposal of going through increments. And I was going to propose escrow but I dont it`ll help.

What about using escrow?

paypal has a higher chance of chargeback. is there anyway you can prove you have done many paypal deals and havnet charged back? then i may think about it but as far as chargeback on amazon gift card, i have done 10+ deals with anonymous22 and i have never once chargedback ever.

Amazon codes has a high chance of being chargebacked as well. Can you prove that you have done many amazon deals and haven't chargebacked? The 10 deals with anonymous22 don't prove much either seeing as they can go sour. I think he actually had negative feedback at one point from selling carded starbucks vouchers too.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

What about using escrow?

Amazon codes has a high chance of being chargebacked as well. Can you prove that you have done many amazon deals and haven't chargebacked? The 10 deals with anonymous22 don't prove much either seeing as they can go sour. I think he actually had negative feedback at one point from selling carded starbucks vouchers too.

Because the escrow would have to be a minimum of 10 days before release. Only because you wont know when they do the chargeback.

BTCbuisinessman (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

yes because all amazon cards have been bought with my personal account , i can screenshare  all the cards i have bought and prove it , i have over 2 pages of bought amazon cards on my amazon account and they all have been redeemed and my account is still active and all is well
msleader

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:06:40 AM

PM me Your offer will like to buy
Rampton

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:11:27 AM

What about using escrow?

Because the escrow would have to be a minimum of 10 days before release. Only because you wont know when they do the chargeback.

Escrow wont stop chargebacks and they can probably happen several months later, but it will ensure you actually get the card. Many of these scammers don't even have the cards they're trying to sell and will just run off with your money once they get it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: