Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim BS  (Read 5465 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

Verse 54:1-2 of the Qur'an reads:

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ
    The hour drew nigh and the moon did rend asunder.

Really?

REALLY?

No, some 7th century dude didn't split the Moon.  It's there just like it was always.

The following is cited as a "Miracle."

http://discoveringislam.org/mohammad_miracles.htm

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated by Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred (1400) persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). (At) Al-Hudaibiya, (there) was a well. We drew out its water, not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water, with which he rinsed his mouth. Then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while. Then, we drew water from the well and quenched our thirst.  Even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

Really?

REALLY?

So, you pulled all the water out of the well and then water trickled back in from the surrounding earth?  That's what wells DO.

Duhhh!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

Balls

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:27:43 PM

Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

Quite sad how trolls get their kicks isn't it? Only thing they can do in life is get their jollies from getting a rise out of others with their watery drivel that they spew all over the place. You need to grow up.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:25:04 PM

You think you make fun of Islam ? lol
monim1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:01:16 PM

I am not muslim but this is just completely unfair.

You can pull out religious text from any era and you will see things like this.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

I just did that yesterday Wink
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:35:17 PM

You think you make fun of Islam ? lol

LOL check out this lippy muslim fuck. Bitch crawl back in your hole before we fuck you to pieces/
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

Im not a bitch, the bitch who think is Allah ( god ), Jesus and Holy Spirit all are gods
and then saying God is one.

How is one these are 3 ? you dickhead.

Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

Im not a bitch, the bitch who think is Allah ( god ), Jesus and Holy Spirit all are gods
and then saying God is one.

How is one these are 3 ? you dickhead.

HAHA you bitch muslim.

Go learn some proper english, and learn to watch your mouth. Do your people still name their babies after biggest mass rapist of muslims in history (Ghangis KHAN)?

That's what I call a little bitch.
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:56:51 PM

I know that my English is bad, but you know something ? My native is Arabic, but im the man with i like knowledge, I have learned English, French, Just to to know all others culture. not like you lazy American or whatever where you from you just eat, sleep and trolling, man go check your history.
who are you ? what you did in this world ? Weapons ? If we care about weapon man like you, you should be afraid very scared.

you mother fucker
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

I know that my English is bad, but you know something ? My native is Arabic, but im the man with i like knowledge, I have learned English, French, Just to to know all others culture. not like you lazy American or whatever where you from you just eat, sleep and trolling, man go check your history.
who are you ? what you did in this world ? Weapons ? If we care about weapon man like you, you should be afraid very scared.

you mother fucker

LOLOL

Yo muslim fucker, get this through while calling yourself 'educated'.

Real intelligent people don't give a rat's ass about opinions of fools like you who think they got something to prove. I could meet up with you, fuck you and your whole family including your father to pieces in the streets for everyone to see, and it would just be another bitch muslim shit skin getting what they deserve for being mouthy, childish fuckers.

'Knowledge'? Boy, you must be confusing 'knowledge' for experience. You lippy muslims and your know it all attitude that gets smashed to pieces when other people can clearly see through your childish bull shit Cheesy

Then you weak children go and cry about 'injustices' or 'racism'. HAHA

That's a major bitch act in my book. Get the message?

Little muslim bitch and her bitch antics. I will fuck your race to put you in your place - at the receiving end of the whole world's dicks as you have been for your whole history Cheesy
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:03:23 PM

Right.  But it's more than fair, because we are bombarded with this stuff about Christianity.

So let's do some Muslim nonsense.

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0458:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone wipes himself with pebbles (after answering the call of nature) he must make use of an odd number and when any one of you performs ablution he must snuff in his nose water and then clean it.

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0462:
Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.

Camel urine is medicine Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:

Black dogs are devils Bukhari - Book 004, Number 1032
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:06:43 PM

Right.  But it's more than fair, because we are bombarded with this stuff about Christianity.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone wipes himself with pebbles (after answering the call of nature) he must make use of an odd number and when any one of you performs ablution he must snuff in his nose water and then clean it.

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.

They still keep black slave in arab world, and black bastard children in yemen and saudi arabian peninsula are treated like dirt.

It's time that blacks of africa took their rightful revenge against these shit skin arabs and fuck their women Cheesy
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:09:24 PM

Right.  But it's more than fair, because we are bombarded with this stuff about Christianity.

They still keep black slave in arab world, and black bastard children in yemen and saudi arabian peninsula are treated like dirt.

It's time that blacks of africa took their rightful revenge against these shit skin arabs and fuck their women Cheesy
Stop the ad hominem attacks and the trolling.

This thread is about BS codified in the tenets of Islam by modern standards.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:10:16 PM

Stop the ad hominem attacks and the trolling.

Yes, that would be a good start for muslims Cheesy
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Yes, that would be a good start for muslims Cheesy

I'm talking to you.
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:17:31 PM

you mother fucker

LOLOL

Real intelligent people don't give a rat's ass about opinions of fools like you who think they got something to prove. I could meet up with you, fuck you and your whole family including your father to pieces in the streets for everyone to see, and it would just be another bitch muslim shit skin getting what they deserve for being mouthy, childish fuckers.

'Knowledge'? Boy, you must be confusing 'knowledge' for experience. You lippy muslims and your know it all attitude that gets smashed to pieces when other people can clearly see through your childish bull shit Cheesy

Little muslim bitch and her bitch antics. I will fuck your race to put you in your place - at the receiving end of the whole world's dicks as you have been for your whole history Cheesy

I cry for Racist ? you know the big problem here you White American im sure you American think that anyone not white American is nothing and you are the better. man i do not feel racist, you hate Islam, I hate you.

That's all.

And other bullshit you have said i do not care really.
I live in country called Egypt we are hosting every year more than 5 million tourist, they are from USA, china, Russia, Germany, UK, France, Holland and the whole world, we are good people we never treated them as Muslim and not. just ask if you have a friend who visited Muslim country what he have found there and then BS about Isla,

I wont answer you anymore
bye
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:18:11 PM

the Bible is BS, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the book of the dead, Jim Jones's speeches. Religion is BS. Why just pick one?  Why all the hate?

I know a lot of Muslims and they are the same as everyone.
لدي احترام جميع الناس. باستثناء المتعصبين.

P.S. I spend a lot of time in the Muslim world. I will be going back there soon and look forward to the most hospitable people I have met. No where in Africa, Europe, Central/South/ North America, or Aisa have people been as kind to strangers as in the middle east.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:28:08 PM

I live in country called Egypt we are hosting every year more than 5 million tourist, they are from USA, china, Russia, Germany, UK, France, Holland and the whole world, we are good people we never treated them as Muslim and not. just ask if you have a friend who visited Muslim country what he have found there and then BS about Isla,

bye
I apologize if by starting a thread that attracts such a troll it offends you.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:28:41 PM

you mother fucker

LOLOL

I cry for Racist ? you know the big problem here you White American im sure you American think that anyone not white American is nothing and you are the better. man i do not feel racist, you hate Islam, I hate you.

That's all.

bye

HAHA complain about 'racist'

Then talk more shit about 'white americans' You think you will meet a white man when you see me? Grin

Why, you too pussy to talk shit about black men, or any other non-whites? Be assured, rest of the world will be laughing as white people fuck you to pieces. You got no balls, muslim Cheesy

Bitch muslim and their bitch antics. Look at how this fucker tries to back off and trying to salvage a bit of dignity because she can't finish what she started/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: