Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian BS  (Read 12627 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:07:32 PM

You poor child. Were you abused by someone of the opposite sex in your life? Besides, I wasn't smiling. That was a Smiley on my post.

Actually...

...but irrelevant.

If that's the track you want to take, you're the one taking it, not me. There are many tracks off my train of thought. However, consider. Homosexuality doesn't produce offspring. Only heterosexuality does. All the rest of the stuff (except some of the health advantages that are found in heterosexuality only) can be found in deep friendship, even if it seems to be going in the direction of "sex," but doesn't quite get there.

So what if it produces offspring?  There's nothing logical about saying that having offspring is automatically good.  For the sake of your image, I wouldn't be arrogant while asserting a non-sequitur. 

Homosexuality is unnatural. Even the few heterosexual animals that partake of homosexuality show that they are flawed psychologically. Now, there isn't anything wrong with having flaws. Flaws are inherent in all of us as things stand. The thing that makes flaws into perversion is when people LIKE their flaws rather than trying to find ways out of them.

Which is it?  Unnatural or natural?  You recognized that animals have displayed homosexual tendencies (*hilarious* that you call them heterosexual and talk about their psychology, as if you interviewed them for Cosmopolitan or something). 

If that wasn't enough, you then try to equate "unnatural" to "flawed."  Um, no, you can't do that.

I'll give you another shot to demonstrate that what you said makes sense (hint: it doesn't).  Construct a deductive argument in the form of a series of premises that prove your conclusion(s), "Therefore, homosexuality is unnatural and bad."  If you can't, then I'll assume you have no idea what you're talking about (I'm being facetious, here; I already know you won't be able to, but I want you to see that you can't for yourself).

The comforting friendship between sexual partners of the opposite sex, when a child is not produced, are there to strengthen the relationship. The stronger relationship will beneficially affect future children, present children, adult children whose parents become more strongly bonded. But there isn't ever going to be any child produced by homosexual relations. So, why not simply be good friends, and avoid the perversion of being gay?

Smiley

This is so full of stupid I am actively hoping bad things happen to you right now. You're a danger to humanity and you should be removed from this society, and if it were in my power to do so, I would.

The point is, we can have enjoyment and pleasure in many ways. But the only natural biological way to make children is through sex. And the only way sex works is when the partners are of the opposite sex. That's what sex is designed for - having kids.

Want to have pleasure or enjoyment? Do it the many ways that exist outside of perverting the method that has been place there to have children.

Smiley

No problem!  That's why they invented the BJ Wink

Nobody would argue that a BJ is not designed for having kids.  And in fact they usually feel about 130-190% better.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:23:54 PM

You poor child. Were you abused by someone of the opposite sex in your life? Besides, I wasn't smiling. That was a Smiley on my post.

Actually...

...but irrelevant.

If that's the track you want to take, you're the one taking it, not me. There are many tracks off my train of thought. However, consider. Homosexuality doesn't produce offspring. Only heterosexuality does. All the rest of the stuff (except some of the health advantages that are found in heterosexuality only) can be found in deep friendship, even if it seems to be going in the direction of "sex," but doesn't quite get there.

So what if it produces offspring?  There's nothing logical about saying that having offspring is automatically good.  For the sake of your image, I wouldn't be arrogant while asserting a non-sequitur. 

Homosexuality is unnatural. Even the few heterosexual animals that partake of homosexuality show that they are flawed psychologically. Now, there isn't anything wrong with having flaws. Flaws are inherent in all of us as things stand. The thing that makes flaws into perversion is when people LIKE their flaws rather than trying to find ways out of them.

Which is it?  Unnatural or natural?  You recognized that animals have displayed homosexual tendencies (*hilarious* that you call them heterosexual and talk about their psychology, as if you interviewed them for Cosmopolitan or something). 

If that wasn't enough, you then try to equate "unnatural" to "flawed."  Um, no, you can't do that.

I'll give you another shot to demonstrate that what you said makes sense (hint: it doesn't).  Construct a deductive argument in the form of a series of premises that prove your conclusion(s), "Therefore, homosexuality is unnatural and bad."  If you can't, then I'll assume you have no idea what you're talking about (I'm being facetious, here; I already know you won't be able to, but I want you to see that you can't for yourself).

The comforting friendship between sexual partners of the opposite sex, when a child is not produced, are there to strengthen the relationship. The stronger relationship will beneficially affect future children, present children, adult children whose parents become more strongly bonded. But there isn't ever going to be any child produced by homosexual relations. So, why not simply be good friends, and avoid the perversion of being gay?

Smiley

This is so full of stupid I am actively hoping bad things happen to you right now. You're a danger to humanity and you should be removed from this society, and if it were in my power to do so, I would.

The point is, we can have enjoyment and pleasure in many ways. But the only natural biological way to make children is through sex. And the only way sex works is when the partners are of the opposite sex. That's what sex is designed for - having kids.

Want to have pleasure or enjoyment? Do it the many ways that exist outside of perverting the method that has been place there to have children.

Smiley

Nobody would argue that a BJ is not designed for having kids.  And in fact they usually feel about 130-190% better.

Another thing that is wrong, simply because it is not using the things that exist for the use they were made for.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:26:17 PM

Phrase it as a deductive argument, smarty-pants.  You are asserting premises and conclusion(s), so you have all the ingredients you need to construct a good, deductive argument.

So show me!  This is your opportunity to organize your points in a way that is Universally recognizable, according to the very same rules of logic and reason that your creator endowed you with.

Go ahead. Make my day Wink

Edit:

Here, I'll get you started.

Premise 1:  (Insert here)
Premise 2:  (Insert here)
Premises 3, 4, 5, etc., or however many you need: (Insert here)
Therefore:  Homosexuality is unnatural and bad.

All you need to do choose your premises and fill them in!  Smiley  Shouldn't take you long.

Easy to do. In fact, I have already done it. Simply go back and read what I have written in my previous posts in this thread.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

I think the bible needs to be updated... It was written as guidlines on how to live 2000 years ago ~~ People following this book with 100% heart are very stupid.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:30:57 AM

Phrase it as a deductive argument, smarty-pants.  You are asserting premises and conclusion(s), so you have all the ingredients you need to construct a good, deductive argument.

So show me!  This is your opportunity to organize your points in a way that is Universally recognizable, according to the very same rules of logic and reason that your creator endowed you with.

Edit:

Premise 1:  (Insert here)
Premise 2:  (Insert here)
Therefore:  Homosexuality is unnatural and bad.

All you need to do choose your premises and fill them in!  Smiley  Shouldn't take you long.

Easy to do. In fact, I have already done it. Simply go back and read what I have written in my previous posts in this thread.

Smiley

No -- see, that's the thing; I already read them.  However, as you know, I've already asserted that I believe your arguments don't make sense because I believe they are unsound, and I've told you why, point-by-point.  You also know that I understand what your conclusion is, but I believe your premises not only do not lead to your conclusion, but also are untrue unto themselves.  Therefore, I believe your argument is not only unsound, but completely invalid.

So, because we both know what your conclusion is, and we have both read your premises, I am simply asking you to restate them in a way that soundly leads to your conclusion that homosexuality is bad and unnatural.  If you can do that, then I *must* concede to a superior argument.  I'm just waiting for you to do that.  This is your chance to prove once and for all that I am wrong, and since you seem so confident in your knowledge of the topic, it should be easy for you.  You know this like the back of your hand, right?

However, if you will not, I (and anyone that understands how deductive arguments work) will assume that you cannot, and thus also will assume you concede to my superior argument.  That might give you just enough time left to work on changing some things so you can live with your conscience.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:01:08 AM

I think the bible needs to be updated... It was written as guidlines on how to live 2000 years ago ~~ People following this book with 100% heart are very stupid.

That's true, there was no cliffhanger in the NT, yet *somehow* God managed another sequel under the Arabic alias "Allah"

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:51:12 AM

Edit:

All you need to do choose your premises and fill them in!  Smiley  Shouldn't take you long.

Smiley

No -- see, that's the thing; I already read them.  However, as you know, I've already asserted that I believe your arguments don't make sense because I believe they are unsound, and I've told you why, point-by-point.  You also know that I understand what your conclusion is, but I believe your premises not only do not lead to your conclusion, but also are untrue unto themselves.  Therefore, I believe your argument is not only unsound, but completely invalid.

So, because we both know what your conclusion is, and we have both read your premises, I am simply asking you to restate them in a way that soundly leads to your conclusion that homosexuality is bad and unnatural.  If you can do that, then I *must* concede to a superior argument.  I'm just waiting for you to do that.  This is your chance to prove once and for all that I am wrong, and since you seem so confident in your knowledge of the topic, it should be easy for you.  You know this like the back of your hand, right?

However, if you will not, I (and anyone that understands how deductive arguments work) will assume that you cannot, and thus also will assume you concede to my superior argument.  That might give you just enough time left to work on changing some things so you can live with your conscience.

Okay. I will restate briefly, talking about people.

Sexual process is for procreation.

Same-sex sexual process has no procreation in it.

Same-sex friendship can be almost as intimate as opposite-sex sexual process, but without having same-sex sexual process.

Because of the above, there is not only no need for same-sex sex, but it is perverted against nature, at best useless.

I don't necessarily concede to anything that you have to say. However, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your right to assume anything.

If you approve of homosexuality, perhaps it is because you have so hardened your conscience to what is right that you don't feel it any longer.

Smiley

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:11:40 AM

We regularly swallow water in order to quench our thirst and stay alive. That is what 'drinking' is for, its purpose is to keep us alive.

We also choose to swallow liquids which we consume when we are not actually thirsty, but just because we enjoy doing so. Tea, coffee, coke, beer, wine.

there is not only no need for same-sex sex, but it is perverted against nature, at best useless.

Against nature? Hahahaha, does nature take offence when we stray from the proscribed use of our senses? Or, perhaps, maybe you just feel entitled to condemn anyone who doesn't prescribe to your uptight fundamentalist sexual world-view.

If you approve of homosexuality, perhaps it is because you have so hardened your conscience to what is right Smiley

Sticking a smiley face on the end of a bigoted assertion doesn't make it any less disgustingly homophobic a position to hold.

It isn't about being 'approving' of homosexuality, its about being 'not hateful bigoted and homophobic' about homosexuality.

You see, I don't care if people want to have grown-up sex with other grown-ups in a way that is enjoyable to all and doesn't harm them. You, on the other hand, want everybody to have only the sex you assert is 'right', although you will permit gay people to be, you know, 'friends'. How benevolent of you.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

Edit:

Smiley

Okay. I will restate briefly, talking about people.

Same-sex sexual process has no procreation in it.

Same-sex friendship can be almost as intimate as opposite-sex sexual process, but without having same-sex sexual process.

Because of the above, there is not only no need for same-sex sex, but it is perverted against nature, at best useless.

I don't necessarily concede to anything that you have to say. However, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your right to assume anything.

If you approve of homosexuality, perhaps it is because you have so hardened your conscience to what is right that you don't feel it any longer.

Smiley

Responding to your points in order, for your convenience:

1) Your statement that sex is "for procreation" is, at the *very* best, unclear.  First, you do not specify here whether you believe it's *only* purpose is for procreation, or if is merely one of its purposes.  But, even if could prove this premise, it does not follow that it is wrong to engage in sex if procreation isn't the objective.  Here, you would need another argument to prove this premise is true.

2) I agree with your premise that procreation does not and cannot result from homosexual acts.  At this point, you're 1 for 2 with your premises.

3) I also agree with your premise that same-sex friendships can vary in intimacy and so can same-sex sexual activities.  You're 2 for 3 with premises.

4) Here you restate your conclusion that, because of the aforementioned premises, homosexuality is not only unnecessary, but it's perverted.  So, let's condense what you said:

Premise 1: Not included because it is provably unfounded.
Premise 2: Homosexual activities do not an cannot result in procreation.
Premise 3: Same-sex friends can share a level of intimacy that approaches the intimacy of same-sex sexual partners.
Therefore: Homosexuality is unnatural and perverted.

So, there you go.  There's your awesome logic.  Wow, what a huge load of crap.

You REALLY want to continue to defend your position with this pathetic argument?  Like, in front of people?  You actually want people to think that this is what you produce when asked to bring your highest level of reasoning to the table?

I'll give you a chance to reconsider if you'd like a second attempt.  Otherwise, it's safe to say that your argument has been shown to be based upon untrue assumptions that, even if entirely true, do not lead to your conclusion.

Thanks for playing!
vokain
Legendary

Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

Haven't read his works but Bahaullah's writings might be worth looking at
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

Using money is very unnatural. So anyone who thinks we shouldn't do unnatural things, please stop using bitcoin and leave this forum, lest you keep being tempted to do things that are unnatural and not in god's design.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:36:37 AM

Using money is very unnatural. So anyone who thinks we shouldn't do unnatural things, please stop using bitcoin and leave this forum, lest you keep being tempted to do things that are unnatural and not in god's design.

what human civilizations have not organically arised a money medium of trade no matter how geographically separated?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:08:29 PM

what human civilizations have not organically arised a money medium of trade no matter how geographically separated?

A better question is where in nature is there anything like money used? All of nature depends on real resources, and whenever trade happens, real resources are traded. So things like money, and cars, glasses, computers, space rockets, etc are all unnatural. If you are going to complain about something being unnatural, make sure to abstain from all unnatural things. Unless you are some sort of a hypocrite.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:16:17 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 05:39:10 PM by vokain

A better question is where in nature is there anything like money used? All of nature depends on real resources, and whenever trade happens, real resources are traded. So things like money, and cars, glasses, computers, space rockets, etc are all unnatural. If you are going to complain about something being unnatural, make sure to abstain from all unnatural things. Unless you are some sort of a hypocrite.

Realistically, I would argue that calling anything unnatural is incorrect, but that's just me taking the main point of your argument further Smiley

edit:
I was just a bit put off by this non sequitur: "All of nature depends on real resources, and whenever trade happens, real resources are traded. So things like money, and cars, glasses, computers, space rockets, etc are all unnatural."

Since we're a product of nature following somewhat arbitrary physical yet natural laws, by extension, what we make within those physical confines should also be a product of nature. By extension of your wording's logic, your conclusion would be unsupported because the relationship between those items you list is that they are actually all physical things being turned into other real, physical things by real, physical things, dissonating with your declared premise. If one wants to say that anything that we (people) manipulate is unnatural, then they would also have to say that things like agriculture are unnatural Sad  And so, the argument from your wording just doesn't follow Kantian absolute truth to me, "unless you are some sort of hypocrite"  Wink

I personally view various forms of trade (i.e. the progression of time), even those that some term "unnatural", as ultimately entropy equalizing on one or more dimensions. Has anyone considered that what you might consider as unnatural is, from another perspective, a catalyst for the natural evolution of our species/Life in general?
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:15:52 PM

And fisting.  None of the bullshit religious texts say anything about fisting, so grab a can of Crisco and have fun.  Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

here aren't any people following it like this >>> 100% heart.  Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:48:35 PM

Money isn't the problem. Trusting other people - like banks - to keep it for you is stupid. Look at what the IRS can do with your bank account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835738.0.

Smiley

babaquara

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:58:19 AM

christian gonna christ
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

Just give it up.
The religious retards dont know what evolution is and refuses to read up on it. After all the people that wrote it is "evil" and they think you have to believe in ghost and goblins to be good (or a eternal skydaddy. Same thing.)
Aparently only slaves can be good. If you dont have a "master" and live your life on your knees you have to be evil.
Atleast the people in North Korea can get out when they are dead, but this guy isn't as forgiving as Kim Ill Sung. He keeps you in eternal jugdement after you are dead. Its the celestial North Korea.
They dont have a clue what they are against, but it is bad because their book "good" says so. "We know what it says is true because the book says its true, and its written by God and he is good because the book says so"
A good excample is in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRT3a2lGv3E (Dont watch it. it got information and its evil)
Let them beleave that its ok to stone kids that dont obey their parents.
That its ok to kill kids that mocks old men for being bald
That it is good to give your kids to rapegangs if it keep you visitors safe like Lot did, or at times its good to drink too much and rape them yourself like he also did.
I know they will go to his defence. " they lured him into it" Yeah right. Try to use that one in court.
That a rapevictim have to marry their rapist or be stoned.
That collecting sticks on the sabbath is worse than rape. (After all rape is rewarded with a wife. Collect sticks and you get stoned)
You can beat your slave as long as he lives a day or two. (they are your property after all)
Getting a short hearcut is evil (look it up. its in Leviticus)
People that likes seafood needs to be killed,
Thnks the eart is flat (yes I know that most christians think that God dont know the diffrence between a circle and a sphere. Dosn't sound all powerful to me),
That dont even know what day Jesus was killed on. The bible mentions 2 diffrent days.
Dont know who was at the grave, The gospels disagree on that one.
Dont know how Judas died. Again its 2 versions. The list goes on and on.

Yes, I have read the bible several times and it's disgusting.
Who needs a Satan with an asshole like this
I have given up arguing with the retards since they have no idea what they disagree with while worshiping a monster, and if I ask them to look something up they cant because its against their book or their old slogan "evil"..... almost as evil as their God
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:32:07 AM

Just give it up.
The religious retards dont know what evolution is and refuses to read up on it.

Refuse*

Damn, I hate it when people use the word "retard" to describe someone else with terrible grammar.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: