Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin is not a blatant shitcoin, seriously?  (Read 2952 times)
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:37:41 PM

Cannabiscoin and Bitcoin are going to be the first publicly adopted coins that go mainstream. The CANN developer is amazing at updating and staying true to his coin.  If your tired of being scammed or doubtful, put your money on something that CANN change the world.
#yesweCANN

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:43:34 PM

Neoscoin for sure!

Why? I will tell you.

-Its a Anon coin (but real anon not visible on the block-chain so real off the blockchain).
-Small market cap 21 Mil , while its only on 15k sat atm what is really undervalue.
-They will hit mindpal v2 this week (If launch is this week).
-They will release there V2 this week with new features.
-Serieus business there not hanging around the dev. is really active (and hard working)
-The Dev. is Skilled and wont stop developing.

-The fact that i can continue this for 2 more pages. But i think people should find out themself.

You can join there irc and they make you feel really calm about your investment im happy i invested in them.

This sounds very interesting!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:23:50 PM

Neoscoin for sure!

Why? I will tell you.

-Its a Anon coin (but real anon not visible on the block-chain so real off the blockchain).
-Small market cap 21 Mil , while its only on 15k sat atm what is really undervalue.
-They will hit mindpal v2 this week (If launch is this week).
-They will release there V2 this week with new features.
-Serieus business there not hanging around the dev. is really active (and hard working)
-The Dev. is Skilled and wont stop developing.

-The fact that i can continue this for 2 more pages. But i think people should find out themself.

You can join there irc and they make you feel really calm about your investment im happy i invested in them.

This sounds very interesting!

In my eyes, the Project with the highest potential. And: It is right, that the total Coin-Supply will be 21 Mio. But for now it's just 1,7 Mio.
And: V2 is coming soon and Mintpal-V2 will add Neos. Therefore the current price is still very cheap.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

BitsharesX (BTSX)

Any arguments?
identtitentti

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:38:15 PM

FIMK

2.5 generation
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:43:23 AM

NEOS Coin
http://www.neoscoin.com/

Neos doesn't aim to think outside of the box - Neos wants to throw the box out entirely.

You should really visit their site and learn about current as well as planned features.
http://youtu.be/aB1fTKXsXD0
TaylorSwift

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:58:19 PM

Ninja coin was/is a complete shit coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: