Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 07:47:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED  (Read 30571 times)
Pocket Dice

Activity: 343

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:34:19 PM

Lol for real? You have decided to close again cuz of no feedback? What did you expect? People writing you PM's about how great you campaign is?
They just notice it or not, but why contacting you pointlessly.
Just my 2 cents.
Your two cents were noted. Thanks.
But just so you know, "feedback" is not just some kind words in PM, but tons and tons of different statistics we gather and track from different links on automatically personalized signatures, to actions that your referrals were taking. So... When we say "a little to none feedback" we actually mean it and not just being pissy that someone didn't thank us for a game. The game is about users feelings but the sigcampaign is about marketing and business.
Thanks again for your two cents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
zinjo

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:31:53 PM

Lol for real? You have decided to close again cuz of no feedback? What did you expect? People writing you PM's about how great you campaign is?
Just my 2 cents.
But just so you know, "feedback" is not just some kind words in PM, but tons and tons of different statistics we gather and track from different links on automatically personalized signatures, to actions that your referrals were taking. So... When we say "a little to none feedback" we actually mean it and not just being pissy that someone didn't thank us for a game. The game is about users feelings but the sigcampaign is about marketing and business.
lol, how i can get faucet? o.O
If i click "free btc" ,it's going on this page below, and if i click "lets play" i still don't get faucet ;o
http://prntscr.com/5m9vxq
jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:34:02 PM

Just my 2 cents.
If i click "free btc" ,it's going on this page below, and if i click "lets play" i still don't get faucet ;o

There should be a captcha on that page, is something blocking it?
zinjo

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 06:35:33 PM

Just my 2 cents.

There should be a captcha on that page, is something blocking it?
Not sure, maybe ipflood.
anyway nice trust you have. lol
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:12:19 AM

So I removed my signature last week after I was paid out and they said the campaign was ending.  Today I got an email saying this:

Your signature campaign request was processed

Dear IamCANADIAN013,

Your signature campaign request was declined

Yours,
Pocket Dice team

Now when I go to the Pocket Dice site, under sig campaign my status says declined.  Last time they pulled the campaign that access was blocked out.  Did I remove my sig too early?

My concern is that if they bring the campaign back on a later date I wont be able to rejoin because of my declined status.
techman
Legendary

Activity: 1414

Alp IŞIK | İletişim : 21.co/techman

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 12:14:53 AM

I have same problem, I was paid out but when I look PrimeDice signature status, it says "Declined". Also I got same e-mail.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:07:04 AM

So when am I going to get paid?
There are 20 unpaid credits on my status page.

OP ended the campaign but did not pay for the last credits.
Previous campaign was ended nicely, but this gives a bad taste.
I will not join the next campaign untill paid and will warn everyone when this campaign starts again (if ever).

1FdwDuV2qgsw2w1Lza8nsea7L6mQxsc7g3
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

So when am I going to get paid?
There are 20 unpaid credits on my status page.

OP ended the campaign but did not pay for the last credits.
Previous campaign was ended nicely, but this gives a bad taste.
I will not join the next campaign untill paid and will warn everyone when this campaign starts again (if ever).

I only joined the Pocket Dice signature campaign one week before it ended, and in that week, I made 19 posts. I was paid for those 19 posts. However, the number under "current" is 19, so this leads me to believe that any "unpaid credits" have been paid, they just haven't been removed.
Pocket Dice

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

The payment was made. You can find it a bit earlier in the thread.
Sorry for those "declained" emails. It was a backfire of cleaning up the system.
"SigCampaign" section on the site will be removed soon too. And yes, it wasn't updated, since we haven't started counting scripts after last payment since it actually was THE LAST payment.
Sorry again for any inconvenience.
Hope you all had a great New Year.
Cheers!

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1344

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

The payment was made. You can find it a bit earlier in the thread.
Sorry for those "declained" emails. It was a backfire of cleaning up the system.
"SigCampaign" section on the site will be removed soon too. And yes, it wasn't updated, since we haven't started counting scripts after last payment since it actually was THE LAST payment.
Sorry again for any inconvenience.
Hope you all had a great New Year.
Cheers!

Happy New Year!  Thanks again for running the campaign...it went really smoothly
karmelle

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:15:44 PM

1 hour Huh? seriously Huh come on! and i just thought that pocket dice is more better than 999dice. You have to wait 1 hour and then you lose all and after this you have to wait another 1 hour to get 1000 btc and again you lose.Is too much.Bitcoin is now 279$.maybe tomorrow will be 100$ . Oh please make it back. 10 minutes or 20
Kanapka

Activity: 810

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:28:55 PM

Maybe add closed to topic title, instead of signature campaign is back again?

Pocket Dice

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:51:57 PM

Maybe add closed to topic title, instead of signature campaign is back again?

Good point. We'll probably "lock" the thread too, so there won't be any more irrelevant whining.
Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.