Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LinkWarz.com - Publish a link to your content and duke it out for the top spot.  (Read 1004 times)
linkwarz (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

LinkWarz.com is a fun little site I've been working on in my spare time and I think it is ready for public use. I invite everyone here to check it out and claim your spot early.

The basic concept of LinkWarz is to provide an anonymous billboard where anyone can easily post a link to anything they wish to promote but must pay a small tip ( worth at least 1 cent ) to get your link posted. Links are then ranked in order of tips received, so there can be a sort of bidding war to get ranked high enough to be on the front page or even the top position.  Also each link gets its own page with comments and tipping history.

LinkWarz.com requires no signup, no personal information and is clean, hassle-free and ad-free.  It's a brain-dead easy way to help get the word out about your website, blog, project, coin, favorite band, grandma's cookie recipe... whatever.  No popularity contest is necessary. If you want on the front page or even the top spot, you can make it happen, now!

Initially links can be tipped with Bitcoin, LiteCoin, DarkCoin, DogeCoin. BitcoinDark and NameCoin.  We'll consider adding others later if there is demand.

Also 50% of bitcoin tips go to charitable causes that accept BTC. ( Does not apply for altcoin tips ).

As of this writing, the top spot on LinkWarz is available for just $1.01 worth of BTC and front page links for as little as 1 cent.

Who here will claim them?

------> LinkWarz.com <------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: