Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:30:14 AM

When does ICO start?

In 18 hours and 30 minutes. You can find a countdown timer on the website under the ICO section. http://seed-coin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:40:03 AM

dev, What are your plans, make the wiring diagram and POD verification, thank you!
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:29:45 AM

dev, What are your plans, make the wiring diagram and POD verification, thank you!

It depends heavily on the results of the ICO and Growth period. I believe strongly in the idea of a decentralized currency, which is why I designed the coin, and the distribution of the coin, in a dynamic way that lets the community decide, directly and indirectly, how many coins are out there, and what value is. If the community invests in the ICO then we'll find ourselves in a very different situation than if people forego that option and the majority of the initial coinbase is mined. Again, how many coins are grown vs. traded is also going to have a significant impact on the situation we find ourselves in. After the growth period, there could be less than 10k coins, or more than 10m coins, and it ultimately depends on the community.

If we can achieve enough BTC from the ICO to establish a permanently high floor, then we can focus on growing our community, marketing, infrastructure, and maintenance.  Getting the coin out there in the real world and getting it used, because we wont have to worry about vendors dumping their coins for BTC - they simply couldn't sell them for less than the set market floor, and if they do sell into that floor, they've effectively eliminated the coins from the coinbase and made everyone else's coins that much more valuable. Development will be focused on stability and maintenance, new features will be implemented with the goal of making the coin simpler, accessible, and more useful on a broad scale.

If we don't make our target to be able to have that high market floor necessary to attract real world acceptance, then we have to concentrate our efforts more on the development side of things. Without a high stable market floor, the value will depend most heavily on the perceived value of the features being brought to bear through the development cycle. We'll bring more developers on board, and work heavily on building desirable and marketable features.

I'd prefer to keep the coin lightweight, personally. Too many features bloat the blockchain and make the coin unwieldy for practical, long term use. But that's what everyone seems to want to invest in these days, the latest and greatest features where everything and the kitchen sink is built into the coin - and that's what it seems you have to do these days to achieve a stable high market value - bloat your coin with features most people don't need or use.

Ultimately, that's what I want to get back to with Seedcoin. I want a coin whose primary purpose is circulation as a monetary instrument, without the need for massive computing power working around the clock, and yet has permanent level of liquidity. I want a coin that cares about and rewards the 'bag holders', and I want a coin that actually grows in value by design.

But really, what ultimately happens depends heavily on how the altcoin community responds to SeedCoin in the short term. I've planted a seed here in the altcoin community, and what direction we take with it depends on what the community does with it over the course of about three weeks.

As for POD, he can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he would prefer to stay anonymous. I'm willing to complete POD on behalf of SEED if that's what the community here wants, as I am a contributing developer on the project, but I have to make clear that my primary interest is in developing PinkCoin. With SeedCoin, I'm more or less just trying to help my friend that I've known for years with his project, and the PinkCoin team has agreed to support that decision.

Ultimately I believe the primary reason for the Proof of Developer program is to provide the community some security in their investment, because we are all tired of scams. I know Cryptzo personally, and I assure you, as I have assured my team, that Cryptzo is capable and trustworthy, and I personally guarantee the legitimacy of this project as it's been described.

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:58:06 AM

looks good will mine Tongue
But in all seriousness Pinkcoin devs will be managing the ICO and the subsequent buy wall after the end of the growth period.
after being approached by cryptzo and hearing his plans + sumgye vouching for him and knowing him for years in real life we felt very confident that this is a legitimate developer with legitimate plans for this innovative coin, he asked us to manage the ICO and we happily agreed.
I will definitely be buying some SEED during the ICO

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:14:02 AM

looks good will mine Tongue
But in all seriousness Pinkcoin devs will be managing the ICO and the subsequent buy wall after the end of the growth period.
after being approached by cryptzo and hearing his plans + sumgye vouching for him and knowing him for years in real life we felt very confident that this is a legitimate developer with legitimate plans for this innovative coin, he asked us to manage the ICO and we happily agreed.
I will definitely be buying some SEED during the ICO

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support Smiley It is a great feeling being backed by the Pinkcoin team.

utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

scam
don't send these scammers even 0.00000001 btc.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:27:45 PM

scam

how about 0.00000002 ?  Grin
utclover

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:31:45 PM

scam

how about 0.00000002 ?  Grin
why waste your hard earned money on them?
keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.
this coin is a scam and don't send the scammers any of your hard earned btc.
it will bring you nothing but loss
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:38:54 PM

scam

keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:51:49 PM

scam

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?

Probably because you advertise your coin with "1000x Growth Potential"

At least you're not selling stake in a tree :/

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
utclover

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:54:39 PM

scam

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?
you only created this to get 500 btc from noobs who would give their money away.
this is just like pooscoin. and pooscoin is dead.
you are trying to get 500 btc for a ripoff. you are a theif and a scammer and should be ashamed of yourself.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:31:21 PM

ICO's and fixed price at exchanges, just ask the SYScoin investors how well that worked!!!  PASS!

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:49:31 PM

.1 BTC for seed. Too expensive. some seed might not grow.

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:11:34 PM

scam

But it is not false advertising by any stretch. The 269% daily interest during the growth period, and if it has been staking all along, can go 1000x on the seventh day. The compounding of the newly minted coins are the key here. For example, Imagine you start staking with 1 seed, here is the results you will see:

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

As you can see its about 1000x from what you started with. Of course this is a best case scenario, where you have been staking 27/4 without moving a single coin to the exchange. It is up to the investor/miner's discretion by looking at the market at what point they want to pull out and move their coins to the exchange. Same with teh miners who dont want to stake and want immediate gratification by selling immediately for cheap. The buyers of those coins can be considered lucky and make a tidy profit even with 2-3 days of staking.

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:15:34 PM

scam

But it is not false advertising by any stretch. The 269% daily interest during the growth period, and if it has been staking all along, can go 1000x on the seventh day. The compounding of the newly minted coins are the key here. For example, Imagine you start staking with 1 seed, here is the results you will see:

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

As you can see its about 1000x from what you started with. Of course this is a best case scenario, where you have been staking 27/4 without moving a single coin to the exchange. It is up to the investor/miner's discretion by looking at the market at what point they want to pull out and move their coins to the exchange. Same with teh miners who dont want to stake and want immediate gratification by selling immediately for cheap. The buyers of those coins can be considered lucky and make a tidy profit even with 2-3 days of staking.

Then it's even worse than I initially imagined.

You're not talking about 1000x gains. You're talking about 100000% inflation over the course of one week.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

scam

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?
you only created this to get 500 btc from noobs who would give their money away.
this is just like pooscoin. and pooscoin is dead.
you are trying to get 500 btc for a ripoff. you are a theif and a scammer and should be ashamed of yourself.

I havent heard of pooscoin till now. Looking at their thread, it looks like there was a hidden premine that the dev dumped and disappeared. I really dont understand why you are comparing that scam with this one. The code is vetted and clear of any premines or other loopholes to unfairly obtain free coins. Besides the BTC is held on escrow by the pinkcoin team. If any premine or anything like that is discovered by anyone on this forum, It will be dealt with by them. I'm pretty sure I will not see any of that money... that much I can assure you Cheesy

cryptzo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:25:50 PM

scam

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

Then it's even worse than I initially imagined.

You're not talking about 1000x gains. You're talking about 100000% inflation over the course of one week.

Of course its not 1000x gains. It would be insane to imagine the market price to be stationary while the coin is getting multiplied. It will be dynamic and the period surrounding that one week will be highly speculative. I honestly cannot predict the outcome. It all depends on the people invested in the coin.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:20:00 PM

Best of luck Cryptzo,

Less than 4 hours until your ICO begins, I can see bright things for you in the near future Smiley

Yeni78

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

ICO only, no giveaways, bounties, etc?

Also, while this certainly sounds interesting, I'd remove the "1000x Growth Potential" from the title as it sounds scammy. Somehow I doubt that if I buy 10 BTC worth of Seedcoin, I have a chance at a 10,000 BTC return  Shocked
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

IRC is already full or reports of the wallet being a virus.
F@CK OFF.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money