Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:17:34 AM

This is the guy to keep an eye on, he's been both smart and lucky so far and really maximized his initial investment.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

He already owns 1/6 of the total...

that is misleading as he has probably staked all his coins for "day 2" and most are just starting. but a few will hold a HUGE %. I have been screaming that since growth "started"

you cant say for certain that is from his "1 btc investment" he may have just been on the right chain fast with a ton of hash when it forked during PoW

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wheezy-

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:18:42 AM

So what happens in case of someone who is staking more than one coin in their wallet on old v.4 blockchain all day and hasn't been home to update to v.5 yet?

For other's that have had that happen, when you get v5 and re-sync, all your coins return to your wallet with the correct coin age as if they never staked in the first place. As long as coins were not moved, then once you re-sync to the correct block chain, it is as if the wrong chain never existed.
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:21:25 AM

This is the guy to keep an eye on, he's been both smart and lucky so far and really maximized his initial investment.

that is misleading as he has probably staked all his coins for "day 2" and most are just starting. but a few will hold a HUGE %. I have been screaming that since growth "started"

you cant say for certain that is from his "1 btc investment" he may have just been on the right chain fast with a ton of hash when it forked during PoW

No, it almost assuredly is. I've been following that address. He received 10 ICO coins, and there was a 1 btc initial investment in the ICO when it was 0.1/coin. There's a chance he bought in with more than 1 btc in the ICO to get the 10 coins, but I didn't see anyone else with exactly 10 coins on the richlist, so i'm inferring it's him.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:23:59 AM

I dont even know what to make of this debacle...Ive been on top of every update and somehow I have about 2 seed worth of rejected mining in my tx list and I have yet to get a whole seed mined even though I transferred 2 seed to my wallet in the days leading up to this and they have not moved since.

I get that this is experimental but fighting against something that is ever changing and always flawed is a bit disheartening only to see a balance like the ones who are already 100+ and obviously getting the max interest
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:25:55 AM

The only thing I am saying is what I know to be certain: He already own 1/6 of the coin... a share that is sure to be incremented through Growth Period to probably above 25% of the coin.

Now, since  the worth of the coin has halved since yesterday, to about $20,000 total, he currently has about $3,100. But if the halving continues, by the end of the GP it will be worth much less than whatever he invested originally.

I know I'd cash in at least half of that immediately if I were him, but I am not and he will probably keep on doing what he's doing to control the overwhelming majority of the coins in existence, regardless if they have any substantial value by then or not. That is his risk.
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:27:08 AM

My coins have staked, seems we are looking good.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:28:07 AM

I dont even know what to make of this debacle...Ive been on top of every update and somehow I have about 2 seed worth of rejected mining in my tx list and I have yet to get a whole seed mined even though I transferred 2 seed to my wallet in the days leading up to this and they have not moved since.

I get that this is experimental but fighting against something that is ever changing and always flawed is a bit disheartening only to see a balance like the ones who are already 100+ and obviously getting the max interest

Your word "debacle", pretty much sums it up quite correctly...
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:33:40 AM

why do u keep coming back. is Fud the seedcoin thread on your daily schedule just before dinner...

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 05:36:37 AM

You still here barbie? Ever heard of the term "Confirmation Bias"?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:36:52 AM

I don't understand why it says my coins aren't mature. They're mature, I already earned stake coins. Nothing's been moved. At one point I backed up my wallet.dat file, deleted the folder and restored from my backup just to see how it worked. I'm on V.05.

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:38:04 AM

why do u keep coming back. is Fud the seedcoin thread on your daily schedule just before dinner...

I keep coming back to see which version wallet I need any given hour.  Im all for this taking off, believe me.  But when I have questions like 'do I just have to eat a 2 seed loss in the first day of the growth', Id prefer to hear that there is a way to recover the losses instead of no answer at all.  Fell free to look up my comments in this thread and explain to me how my basic questions as a user are trashing this coin at all
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:39:26 AM

As I have posted numerous times before, I have a very deep, vested interest in this coin by way of the recommendations, sponsorship, promotion and support of the PINK coin team.

Why do you call fud the very exact same word, in the very exact same context, by me and not by the original poster?

Peculiar, isn't it?

Don't worry, it is very clear to everyone that what really bothers you is not the word, but the other words in a different post... you know the one that points to the possibility, quite obvious otherwise, that this DEBACLE would end up being totally worthless after PoG.

We all get it.

To anger you probably quite a bit more, I will reassure you one thing: You will not make money in this one. You personally will not.
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:39:33 AM

The only thing I am saying is what I know to be certain: He already own 1/6 of the coin... a share that is sure to be incremented through Growth Period to probably above 25% of the coin.

Now, since  the worth of the coin has halved since yesterday, to about $20,000 total, he currently has about $3,100. But if the halving continues, by the end of the GP it will be worth much less than whatever he invested originally.

He currently owns 902, there is a possible 5 stakes left. 902* 3.69^5 = 617,000 coins. 25% total supply means the total coins supply would only be 2,468,000.

In theory possible, but very unlikely. He will probably own more like 10-15% total supply.  It's still a huge portion without doubt, but it is what it is.

Maybe this is all just part of who you are, but you can't say "I know for certain" and then through out complete guesstimate numbers that make no sense and are only used to attempt to prove your misguided points.

The forking and wallets have been a shitshow, no one can argue with that. I have seen much worse and much better, but on the whole all of crypto has been a shitshow with some occasional gems.

The fact that cryptzo is even still here, working through problems, adds worth to the coin because if he can deal with all the crap flying around he may be able to pull off a pretty nice coin in the end.

seems to be a decent reason to hold my investment as any given that the next coin I look at will likely crash and burn with a non-existent dev
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

I keep coming back to see which version wallet I need any given hour.  Im all for this taking off, believe me.  But when I have questions like 'do I just have to eat a 2 seed loss in the first day of the growth', Id prefer to hear that there is a way to recover the losses instead of no answer at all.  Fell free to look up my comments in this thread and explain to me how my basic questions as a user are trashing this coin at all

I believe the query was directed to barbie, not you Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:40:09 AM

brought 10 seeds have around 60 now but that's been from the start all staked aged, did the wallets up and down in time etc, but after it telling me i cant stake as my coins are not mature i re installed and now i have a shit load of not accepted mined coins, like pages of them. :[  
Now the wallet will not stake even that its showing  staked coins in the summary?
Cant say i am happy with that, some other guy has what 900+ and he had 10 coins too? So WTF is going on?

Beef
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:40:48 AM

You still here barbie? Ever heard of the term "Confirmation Bias"?

You know it sonnyboy...

Just watching the DEBACLE unfold...

It is good to see you are still supporting it. Kind of...

Now tell us sonnyboy how this is the coin of the future and that everyone will make bunches (pun intended) of real money just by staking and holding, like you advised all PINK holders to do.

At least there would be some consistency there...
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:41:52 AM

He was referring to Barabbas, not you
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:43:04 AM

brought 10 seeds have around 60 now but that's been from the start all staked aged, did the wallets up and down in time etc, but after it telling me i cant stake as my coins are not mature i re installed and now i have a shit load of not accepted mined coins, like pages of them. :[  
Now the wallet will not stake even that its showing  staked coins in the summary?
Cant say i am happy with that, some other guy has what 900+ and he had 10 coins too? So WTF is going on?

Beef

This is the problem that I'm having, just less coins involved in my scenario.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:43:40 AM

Beef

I believe the consensus is DEBACLE
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:46:07 AM

I don't understand why it says my coins aren't mature. They're mature, I already earned stake coins. Nothing's been moved. At one point I backed up my wallet.dat file, deleted the folder and restored from my backup just to see how it worked. I'm on V.05.

Go to your coin control (enable in settings/display then in the send tab) and look to see how old your coins are. after each stake, the coins need about 24 hours to become mature again and eligible for staking.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: