Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:23:37 AM

So how many have this problem? and has anyone sorted out why the wallet will not stake after the last update, how are some working fine and other not?  I have been watching and doing all i could the whole time, so to me its seems something is very off and updates are causing big problems, but the problem seems to be taking coins from some and over filling up others.

My coins are over 3 days old and have already staked up until today's BS, the wallet will not stake days old coin and all incoming coins are conflicted, meaning no money at all for a day or more.

The problem isnt the coins are mature as they were fine until i open up the wallet after the update timer couint down, before that i had half the coins staking? So they cant be 3 days old and not mature?

Looking down the transaction i would say i have lost around 30+ coins today and whats more annoying is the wallet will not stake, i have delete reinstalled and the works, its getting annoying now.

So 2 day old coins x 10 coins should be a lot more than 52 coins all up now, ggrrrrrrrr
The biggest GGRRR  is now not being about to stake mean yet again i have made nothing and lost a shit load of time and money.

Beef

What are your stake sizes, anything under 1 takes may take longer then 24 hours, Also you do realize that once it stakes it takes another 24 hours to remature.  So if you staked 14 hours ago even though the updated timer fix is up doesn't necessarily mean your 24 hours is up. My wallets been working fine although I have stayed on top of all updates.  Have you made sure your wallet is unlocked (I know basic but could explain why they haven't staked)  and your on the right chain v 1.0.5.0?  (Just trying to help figure out what could be wrong!)

Cheers for trying to help, coins brought over 2 days at different times from 0.02 but most were 1 coin at a time, wallet unlocked, been on top of all the wallet changes and resets, and doing another reinstall, think i might go out and not worry about it and hope it just works again.
Thanks again for trying to help.
Beef

Ok Wallet is staking again, after 3 reinstalls, but this makes me cry since i was on the ball with the wallet changes and the right block to be on, i have pages showing me all the coins i should have got but didnt, this is about 1/3 of the page in the pic, total piss off seeing what i should have but dont

Its because someone else beat you to the blocks as they had more weight I believe. You will get the seed, just give it some time. Every time you fail the next chance your chances of success is greater.  Also, you are probably definitely seeing duplicate failures so you cant add it all and think you lost that much.

edit: yeah looking at the pic the 7.09 and 7.16 seeds are the same, 3.63 and 3.70 is the same, ect ect they just gained a little due to weight gain from the extra couple blocks added.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wheezy-

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:26:45 AM

Orphaned blocks like that don't mean you lost anything other than a little time while your coins try and stake again
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:28:21 AM

brought 10 seeds have around 60 now but that's been from the start all staked aged, did the wallets up and down in time etc, but after it telling me i cant stake as my coins are not mature i re installed and now i have a shit load of not accepted mined coins, like pages of them. :[  
Now the wallet will not stake even that its showing  staked coins in the summary?
Cant say i am happy with that, some other guy has what 900+ and he had 10 coins too? So WTF is going on?

Beef

This is the problem that I'm having, just less coins involved in my scenario.

Your coins only stake every 24 hours so its 24 hours from the last time it staked.  They guy with 900 got them because of a bug in the code that on the first day because he didn't stake at 1% he got roughly 6 days x 3.69 x 10 coins on the first day to start. That's why he has way more (there is around 5 people that may have similar opportunities, the rest of us staked and lost that advantage not realizing)

Hummm.... how peculiar... About 5 people, you say?

You know what, I am going to go out and say it out loud so everyone can consider it: I believe that half a dozen guys are the entire dev team of Pink coin and the dev, the ineffable crypto.

I may very well be wrong, but I'm willing to bet a few donuts on that hypothesis... anything to add sonny boy?

But of course... You believe you say? I like them donuts with chocolate on top barbie

Yeah... but not as a matter of either faith or opinion, but rather as the result of keen observation and simple use of  basic logic, sonny boy. Wanna re-read your own posts at the time? How about those of Cayce and Fayoling, not to mention the one by Sumyge. Is it at all possible that Cryptzo would have bought one of those 6.7 BTC himself? Wouldn't you find it logical? I know of someone that actually bought 2... Think mcfly, think...
beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:28:59 AM

Ok Wallet is staking again, after 3 reinstalls, but this makes me cry since i was on the ball with the wallet changes and the right block to be on, i have pages showing me all the coins i should have got but didnt, this is about 1/3 of the page in the pic, total piss off seeing what i should have but dont
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/c9/d4/08c9d40939dec276f69c8db6559652b6.jpg
[/quote]

Its because someone else beat you to the blocks as they had more weight I believe. You will get the seed, just give it some time. Every time you fail the next chance your chances of success is greater.
[/quote]

So somehow i was beaten on every one a list of about 30+ transaction? i would say if it was that simple i would have got 1 in 35? but not one the whole time ? but the last 30+ transactions are all the same no coins at all, just someone beat me to all of them? a weight of 10 seeds all around 1 - 1.5 would be weight enough to win one?

Dont get me wrong thanks for the post and help i am just trying to understand why i have F*%* all 2 days in

Beef
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

Pool's withdrawals are fixed!, whoever still has coins in the pool please withdraw them.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:33:47 AM

Its because someone else beat you to the blocks as they had more weight I believe. You will get the seed, just give it some time. Every time you fail the next chance your chances of success is greater.

So somehow i was beaten on every one a list of about 30+ transaction? i would say if it was that simple i would have got 1 in 35? but not one the whole time ? but the last 30+ transactions are all the same no coins at all, just someone beat me to all of them? a weight of 10 seeds all around 1 - 1.5 would be weight enough to win one?

Dont get me wrong thanks for the post and help i am just trying to understand why i have F*%* all 2 days in

Beef

The only other thing I can think of that may have caused that is: are you sure your timezone and date is right?  (have you been traveling or not auto updated for day light savings) as that would put you behind so while you think you are synced up you could be behind hence why every block is rejected.

misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:34:09 AM

this is the coin you are supposed to be able to get in 7 days according to the dev of this coin having one coin but i do not see it though one bit with all the setting slowing down staking and everything thing else and all the updates too check it out at link below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b1_BKfRxuOeAzvhzmldG1P0d0bxZAEQsXXmcBDHedTY/edit?pli=1#gid=43161177

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:35:59 AM

I don't understand why it says my coins aren't mature. They're mature, I already earned stake coins. Nothing's been moved. At one point I backed up my wallet.dat file, deleted the folder and restored from my backup just to see how it worked. I'm on V.05.

Go to your coin control (enable in settings/display then in the send tab) and look to see how old your coins are. after each stake, the coins need about 24 hours to become mature again and eligible for staking.

So that guy with the 902 coins will not have any more, unless he buys them on bittrex, until 24 hours from now.... at which time he will have, how many?

I hope I am correctly understanding you?

correct, his 902 coins cannot stake again for 24 hours. in 24 hours when he stakes again, he gets 902*2.69 + 902 (which is the same as 902*3.69 which is why I just use 3.69^x in my calculations since it's easier) = 3328 coins

There are currently 6000 coins, that number will continue to climb until this 24h period is over. Once that period is over, you can get a much improved estimate for the total coin supply.

Now here is where you compare him having 3328 coins tomorrow to someone with 60 coins today and say "omg looks he'll control 75% of the coin supply"

Not exactly: At the time I posted my comment, his 902 coins were almost exactly 1.6 of the total coins in existence. Apparently more coins are being staked while the 24-hour period "freezes" temporarily his accounting of new staked coins and may seem smaller... I can assure you by the time he gets his total up to 3328 coins tomorrow, he will own MORE than 1/6 of the total coins. And those increments will continue for the duration of the Growth Period.

It is quite easy, by the way, to calculate right now a minimum of coins he will end up with when Growth is over, even considering that there may be left 5 days or 4 more days. By extension, it will be quite easy to have a valid approximation of what the total amount of coins will be. In 5 more days he will have roughly 2,280,000 coins. It it is only 4 more days, the amount will be just over 600,000 coins. I am estimating 5 days and close to 10 million coins total of which he will have 25%. The other 4 guys will probably have more than that altogether so the group will control substantially more than half the total.

2.2 million would be if he staked 6 more times, not 5. 617,000 is how many he would have in 5 more days, not 4.

Again, making up numbers to scare people
vpeer

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:44:04 AM

shitcoin Angry
GoldMin.es

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:44:49 AM

shitcoin Angry
how so?
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:48:51 AM

My coins are over 3 days old and have already staked up until today's BS, the wallet will not stake days old coin and all incoming coins are conflicted, meaning no money at all for a day or more.

The problem isnt the coins are mature as they were fine until i open up the wallet after the update timer couint down, before that i had half the coins staking? So they cant be 3 days old and not mature?

Looking down the transaction i would say i have lost around 30+ coins today and whats more annoying is the wallet will not stake, i have delete reinstalled and the works, its getting annoying now.

So 2 day old coins x 10 coins should be a lot more than 52 coins all up now, ggrrrrrrrr
The biggest GGRRR  is now not being about to stake mean yet again i have made nothing and lost a shit load of time and money.

Beef

I'm trying to understand. My wallet sync'd without issue after the update and my coins staked without issue.

Coin age is based on when you last had those coins stake, or when they first entered your wallet if they haven't staked yet. Coin age resets to 0 each time that coin stakes.

That's why you can use coin control to see exactly how old all your coins are and know which are approaching 24 hrs and will be ready to stake.

When you say your coins are 3 days old, is that 3 days since they entered your wallet or 3 days since their last stake? if you had been staking up until the wallet update, any coins that recently staked will be immature for 24 hours. If all your coins are immature, then you won't stake until they mature.

The way the staking algorithm works, is that your coin age is multiplied by the stake %. The minimum is 24 hours, but if your coins are 36 hours, then you get 1.5*coins*stake percent.

The current large staking numbers are inflated more than they would be because they were multiplied by 1.5. It also means that everyone who just staked may not stake their last round on day 7. that means the current person with 902 may miss out on the last day and end up with 902*3.69^4=167,229 coins.

OK, that makes sense BUT I don't think the math is right on my staking. I had a total of 3 deposit from the mining pool at the end of PoW. The first one was 2.69 SEEDS. 25 hours later I got 2.51 SEEDS added to my wallet with the "mined" label. Should that have been a higher number? As it was, it was less than 1x.  The other two deposits that came shortly after were staked and the deposits were about 3.5x the amount which seems more on track with the anticipated stake rewards.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:56:14 AM

brought 10 seeds have around 60 now but that's been from the start all staked aged, did the wallets up and down in time etc, but after it telling me i cant stake as my coins are not mature i re installed and now i have a shit load of not accepted mined coins, like pages of them. :[  
Now the wallet will not stake even that its showing  staked coins in the summary?
Cant say i am happy with that, some other guy has what 900+ and he had 10 coins too? So WTF is going on?

Beef

Your coins only stake every 24 hours so its 24 hours from the last time it staked.  They guy with 900 got them because of a bug in the code that on the first day because he didn't stake at 1% he got roughly 6 days x 3.69 x 10 coins on the first day to start. That's why he has way more (there is around 5 people that may have similar opportunities, the rest of us staked and lost that advantage not realizing)

You know what, I am going to go out and say it out loud so everyone can consider it: I believe that half a dozen guys are the entire dev team of Pink coin and the dev, the ineffable crypto.

I may very well be wrong, but I'm willing to bet a few donuts on that hypothesis... anything to add sonny boy?

But of course... You believe you say? I like them donuts with chocolate on top barbie

Yeah... but not as a matter of either faith or opinion, but rather as the result of keen observation and simple use of  basic logic, sonny boy. Wanna re-read your own posts at the time? How about those of Cayce and Fayoling, not to mention the one by Sumyge. Is it at all possible that Cryptzo would have bought one of those 6.7 BTC himself? Wouldn't you find it logical? I know of someone that actually bought 2... Think mcfly, think...

Since you seem to be on top of everything here, do enlighten me on what my "own post" was sweetheart.  Roll Eyes That I would mine the coin? Sure I did! That I found the premise interesting? It sure is!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:06:01 AM

Beef

barrabas your conspiratorial nonsensical babble is seriously getting old. stop talkin about shit you know nothing about as if its fact. I purchased .2162btc from the ICO. I purchased an additional ~19 coins from bittrex exchange. I've been dealing with the same wallet issues everyone else has been, I even mined a bit during PoW. I currently have ~87 coins. here is a screenshot of my wallet to disprove your utter bullshit conspiracy posts.

beefie

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:10:04 AM

So quick question on say the guy with 900+ already? the SeedCoin Blockchain Explorer, mine looks very different to mine, and not just because he got 900, i cant see the original transaction but if i search my address its different i can see everything that has happened or lack of happening, it looks like they came from nowhere or no original investment, the log is very unclear if i compare it to mine say, i am not into FUD or being negative at all as its a waste of time, but it looks weird. What was invested? why isn't that showing on his chart?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

Is this because its not an address search my end and if i do mine its has the lot as it is an address search?

Sorry just trying to learn as much as i can, as when things go wrong you learn a lot!

Cheers for the answers and help from the community so far and i do like the coin its just so different than most others, and thats a good thing.

PS: barabbas i don't need to hear your thoughts i know them now, so please don't comment

Beef

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:13:08 AM

wallet 1.0.4.0 was staking Ok.
now wallet 1.0.5.0 is not staking good. all the time, I see network growing weight growing larger and expected time to get reward is growing too.
yesterday version 4 said 2 hours and today version 5 says 5 hours without receiving any thing

O_o
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:15:21 AM

Beefie read this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg9166665#msg9166665

O_o
Wheezy-

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:16:45 AM

So quick question on say the guy with 900+ already? the SeedCoin Blockchain Explorer, mine looks very different to mine, and not just because he got 900, i cant see the original transaction but if i search my address its different i can see everything that has happened or lack of happening, it looks like they came from nowhere or no original investment, the log is very unclear if i compare it to mine say, i am not into FUD or being negative at all as its a waste of time, but it looks weird. What was invested? why isn't that showing on his chart?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

Is this because its not an address search my end and if i do mine its has the lot as it is an address search?

Sorry just trying to learn as much as i can, as when things go wrong you learn a lot!

Cheers for the answers and help from the community so far and i do like the coin its just so different than most others, and thats a good thing.

PS: barabbas i don't need to hear your thoughts i know them now, so please don't comment

Beef

If you click on his actual wallet address, you see only 3 transactions. one in block 152, which was 10 seeds purchased from the ICO, then 2 more in which he staked all his seeds at the same time.
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:39:10 AM

I saw that earlier, it's great! Saving the permalink.
beefie

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:41:47 AM

Cheers Bit
I know it but i just also like viewing stupid sometimes, its comedy.
beefie

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:43:57 AM

Ok a new Noob question how does weight work? can you give an example of your own, as in 1 seed = weight

Cheers
Beef
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: