Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:43:40 AM

brought 10 seeds have around 60 now but that's been from the start all staked aged, did the wallets up and down in time etc, but after it telling me i cant stake as my coins are not mature i re installed and now i have a shit load of not accepted mined coins, like pages of them. :[  
Now the wallet will not stake even that its showing  staked coins in the summary?
Cant say i am happy with that, some other guy has what 900+ and he had 10 coins too? So WTF is going on?

Beef

This is the problem that I'm having, just less coins involved in my scenario.

Your coins only stake every 24 hours so its 24 hours from the last time it staked.  They guy with 900 got them because of a bug in the code that on the first day because he didn't stake at 1% he got roughly 6 days x 3.69 x 10 coins on the first day to start. That's why he has way more (there is around 5 people that may have similar opportunities, the rest of us staked and lost that advantage not realizing)

Hummm.... how peculiar... About 5 people, you say?

You know what, I am going to go out and say it out loud so everyone can consider it: I believe that half a dozen guys are the entire dev team of Pink coin and the dev, the ineffable crypto.

I may very well be wrong, but I'm willing to bet a few donuts on that hypothesis... anything to add sonny boy?

But of course... You believe you say? I like them donuts with chocolate on top barbie

Yeah... but not as a matter of either faith or opinion, but rather as the result of keen observation and simple use of  basic logic, sonny boy. Wanna re-read your own posts at the time? How about those of Cayce and Fayoling, not to mention the one by Sumyge. Is it at all possible that Cryptzo would have bought one of those 6.7 BTC himself? Wouldn't you find it logical? I know of someone that actually bought 2... Think mcfly, think...

barrabas your conspiratorial nonsensical babble is seriously getting old. stop talkin about shit you know nothing about as if its fact. I purchased .2162btc from the ICO. I purchased an additional ~19 coins from bittrex exchange. I've been dealing with the same wallet issues everyone else has been, I even mined a bit during PoW. I currently have ~87 coins. here is a screenshot of my wallet to disprove your utter bullshit conspiracy posts.

You do understand  that pic doesn't prove anything, right Danny? You can have 10 more wallets. Or 100. It's impossible to prove... not impossible to happen.

If it gives you peace, I personally believe you, but there's no proof in that pic.

And why "conspiracy bullshit"? That's going way beyond what I posted... As a matter of fact I would find only logical that Cryptzo would be the owner of the wallet with the 902 coins, why not. And since you guys have supported, promoted, sponsored and invested in his project (you being the PINK devs) why not having followed his first hand instructions, maybe even having handled him the keys to your wallets for him to actualize? I would see logic in that, not conspiracy of any kind. And much less bullshit.

I wonder where do you get the conspiracy idea... and the bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:45:29 AM

i dont lost my coin some one els dit Wink

I apologize if I misread your post.

beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:45:39 AM

just went back to version 4 and received coin.
5 minutes later I received another one.
it doesn't sync, though.

I wonder the same as i lost 30+ coins updating to the newer v5 wallet and then i got a wall of dead coins that are conflicted for no reason i can see, or anyone can explain? v5 was a fail in my eyes as again my 10 seeds that are now more than 2 days old + aged and they have me with a balance under 52, but i have a wall of conflicted coins that are dead as soon as i turned on the v5 wallet, its not fud at all just what i see.

I think the damage is done now so i don't see a point in reverting back now to v4 as it will not be able to get then to v5 which is now the new wallet.

I would love to see the dev on and explain a few things just so the few who are fudding can f*%& off and also explain things so i get why i lost so many coins etc. Looking forward to the DEV getting back on soon i hope.
Beef
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:46:11 AM

Guys, just do yourselves a favor and click where I show you in the picture (but don't click the picture).  Grin
It will really help you clean the garbage.

doing it now, its funny cause every time the buys pick up, here he comes with his fud..... People are getting smarter and able to tell the fud from truth buddy.

Oh, when I am not busy, I am here monitoring this thread. But I have been busy today quite a bit, hence the lapses. I don't even look at Bittrex that much anymore to check the price, since it is quite meaningless, actually.

But feel free to believe your own usual bullshit, ok?
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:48:06 AM

it doesn't sync, though.
I received third coin
they don't appear in block explorer either.

O_o
popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:49:43 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

why would you do this? when did anyone say to downgrade wallets. I feel like you guys are in lala land. I set clear instructions on how to sync up with the latest wallet. your coins will not be mature for 24 hours min. so just leave the wallet alone and unlocked.

If you ended up on a wrong fork during the buys that was getting fixed then you lost those coins, technically you never had them.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:52:34 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

why would you do this? when did anyone say to downgrade wallets. I feel like you guys are in lala land. I set clear instructions on how to sync up with the latest wallet. your coins will not be mature for 24 hours min. so just leave the wallet alone and unlocked.

If you ended up on a wrong fork during the buys that was getting fixed then you lost those coins, technically you never had them.

with version 5 all I was seeing since I upgraded is network weight growing bigger and bigger, and expected time to get a reward as increasing instead of decreasing. from 2 hours it went to 6 hours. I have also not received today's coins as expected.

O_o
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:52:48 AM

My wallet stopped staking like eight hours ago..

I had 11 seeds and now have 50.. Am i supposed to get more from thoose 11 seeds ?

Anyway, my wallet wont stake no more.

edit. My wallet say the coins are imature
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

with version 5 all I was seeing since I upgraded is network weight growing bigger and bigger, and expected time to get a reward as increasing instead of decreasing. from 2 hours it went to 6 hours. I have also not received today's coins as expected.
yep, the coins you "lost" you staked on the wrong fork, its the same like if you mined on the wrong fork. You pretty much mined all your coins that were mature enough on the wrong fork since the difficulty was low on it.When you sinc to the right chain you get the coins maturity back they just dont automatically stake now though as you are competing with a whole lot more weight on the chain (since it is the right chain)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

That is what is suppose to happen because the network is getting bigger. you need to update your walled back to the latest version, asap

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:57:12 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

That is what is suppose to happen because the network is getting bigger. you need to update your walled back to the latest version, asap

I just put back version 5 and although I see all the transactions, I have no coins. LOL

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:58:53 AM

O_o
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:00:57 AM

its always good to hears someone happy with a investment, but this is not the ltcd thread, this is the seed thread. And if you lost all your coins like u said u did then what do u have to give away.

funny how these fudders get caught up in their own lies
he didn't said he lost all his money, he said he had 27seeds before growth period started and now he have "27.something".

Anyway this was experimental coin so everyone, who invested in the coin should account this, me included. I'm not going to scream and cry that I've lost some money, I'm not going to blame developer of this coin. It was good idea about this coin, which didn't worked as well as simulations, in real world. If every coin which we invested turned in "gold",than we all are millionaires right now Smiley... I don't think there was any intentions to scam people with this coin from dev. Only time will show what will happen with this coin, looking forward to it... Now its lottery Smiley

Sorry but no, it was, in fact, and remains, a DREADFUL idea. It was a copy/paste hackjob of Shadowcoin -not a great coin either, in and of itself- with the outrageous 269% gimmick. A gimmick, you hear? A trick... that misfired. Consequently only the devs of Pinkcoin (and a couple others, including Anoxy) bought in the ICO -the poorest ICO in Crypto history, mind you... that should tell you something about just how good of an idea this was, shouldn't it?-.

Now as for the dev and his forks, most of the troubles could have easily been spotted by a 12-year old with an IPad (I still cannot believe that this guy wouldn't even think that non-even numbers wouldn't pose a problem multiplying at compounded 369% daily interest for 7 bdays... I mean 9-year olds would fail at math for not seeing that.

This was ill-conceived, no purpose, no innovation of any kind and not even the most basic of capacity to handle it.

And you do understand that it doesn't really matter much if you own 1, 100 or 100 million of vaporware, right?
beefie

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:02:26 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

yep, the coins you "lost" you staked on the wrong fork, its the same like if you mined on the wrong fork. You pretty much mined all your coins that were mature enough on the wrong fork since the difficulty was low on it.When you sinc to the right chain you get the coins maturity back they just dont automatically stake now though as you are competing with a whole lot more weight on the chain (since it is the right chain)

Travis & pop, if your ok and your count is good, that's great but other are having problems, myself i have watched like a hawk and did what i should as per block and wallet yet the numbers just aren't right, so people can say what is going on their end. its not just me with the same problems and this isn't so simple with all the forks and wallets. Fud is one thing asking questions hoping for an answer is another. I hope we still have a dev and he can shine some light on this.
popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:04:02 AM

Here you guys go...again..

First Back up your wallet

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 2- click on the roaming folder that pops up
step 3- click on the seedcoin folder that is inside the roaming folder
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

then make sure u are on the same block as the block explorer
here is a link
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php

If you earned any coins on the wrong fork then you will not get them, ever!!!!

Also when you first update your wallet your coins will not show until u are synced so give it some time.

I believe the problem is everyone is trying to find a way to maximize the stake they earn. Do your self a favor and just stake all your coins.Leave them alone for a couple days. There is a roadmap being released although I do not know the contents.

popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:07:05 AM

Also I am sure the dev is getting some much needed rest. It is not easy coming out with multiple updates back to back and I believe he has more than proven his determination.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:08:48 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

I wonder the same as i lost 30+ coins updating to the newer v5 wallet and then i got a wall of dead coins that are conflicted for no reason i can see, or anyone can explain? v5 was a fail in my eyes as again my 10 seeds that are now more than 2 days old + aged and they have me with a balance under 52, but i have a wall of conflicted coins that are dead as soon as i turned on the v5 wallet, its not fud at all just what i see.

I think the damage is done now so i don't see a point in reverting back now to v4 as it will not be able to get then to v5 which is now the new wallet.

I would love to see the dev on and explain a few things just so the few who are fudding can f*%& off and also explain things so i get why i lost so many coins etc. Looking forward to the DEV getting back on soon i hope.
Beef

It can be explained unless Im missing something. . . when most people updated to version 5 i THINK while you were still version 4 were staking on the wrong fork. where you staked those thirty coins. Now you updated to version 5 and it rolled you back to where you were last on the right fork so you havent staked those 30 seed yet..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:10:02 AM

the funny part is that there are 58 people out of 158 who did not upgrade their wallets.
there is one with the oldest wallet and 12 with version 2

O_o
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:10:59 AM

Current total "value" of SEED, using the same measure the dev used yesterday about this time: $12,600.

Yesterday HE used the same measure to boast that the total value was getting higher... at the time at $42,000.
beefie

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:23:17 AM

it doesn't sync, though.

Beef

It can be explained unless Im missing something. . . when most people updated to version 5 i THINK while you were still version 4 were staking on the wrong fork. where you staked those thirty coins. Now you updated to version 5 and it rolled you back to where you were last on the right fork so you havent staked those 30 seed yet..
[/quote

I would say at worst i would have been out of the right block for around 5 hours all up, again i have been in this reading and watching everything i should do, even down to get v5 oh no now go back to v4  on now back to v5 as bitrex has that, its all been a mess and now the mess is costing people time and money, so people will ask why have i got nothing near what was forecast? i did what i should as soon as i could? i am not fuding all calling scam, just saying if you have the balls to pull something off like this you can also take the shit and answer why its happened, so many changes seemed to be made for people whining and it only made is worse, so if its not totally broken leave it the f%^ alone, or this shit happens.

I always feel as a customer i can ask why the F*&^*, again don't get me wrong i happy to hear peoples ideas and fixes and possibilities as to why shits not working, bit now i really want to hear from the dev. I know people need sleep as i have 4 kids under 7 work from home raising them all so sleep is for when your dead, if shits going on then wake up.

Beef

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: