Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:42:03 PM

Lol call the crypto police. Noobs lost more money than they could afford and now they are crying.  Roll Eyes

It blows my mind that you operate a pool and are acting like this. Grow a set, you're gambling on altcoins not buying savings bonds.

actually - it takes balls to complain pal  and if you mined on my pools you'd know that I stand up for myself and my miners and I don't take shit from anyone.

I've been around here for a long time. Your infantile response doesn't surprise because again you fail to understand the point of my complaint which is simple so since you apparently have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader so I'll spell it out again.

the VALUE of the coin is irrelevant to me and has nothing to do with my complaint. I've said that over and over - my complaint is that the staking process is flawed and I did not get the number of coins promised in the OP - it's as simple as that - you must be a democrat because instead of responding to my complaint youo attempt to change the subject and call me a 'noob' and somehow infer that I'm concerned about losing money - I knew the risk when I invested because I've invested in lots of other coins....my complaint is that the staking process did not work as promised in the OP.

it's as simple as that. I've tried not to use big words that you might now understand.

I believe what they are trying to point out is that, using the same softwares that are made public to everyone, they were able to stake and get their rewards. Staking also is very similar to mining... in that the number of coins is equivalent to your hash rate. The more the hashes are getting into a coin, the more the difficulty is going to be in getting the rewards. It cannot be assumed that the dev is responsible if two people download and use the same software and and followed the same instructions, and if one of them get it right, you cannot disregard that information and say mine did not work. There could be any number of things that you might have occurred from your end.

I think the extra heat you are getting from the others is because you are also a pool owner. It is generally assumed pool owners know the ins and out of how pow and pos all works, etc. If relative newbies are able to get it to work, and a few weren't, then its not the dev who has to shoulder the blame. That is the akin to saying the others who got it to work did so with secret non public software or something to that effect.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opus.224

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:42:24 PM

Chainz again not synced?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:50:53 PM

Lol call the crypto police. Noobs lost more money than they could afford and now they are crying.  Roll Eyes

It blows my mind that you operate a pool and are acting like this. Grow a set, you're gambling on altcoins not buying savings bonds.
it would not be the crypto police moron when it was real i lost $100 USD Cash wasted on this scam coin cause dev lied if we wanted to we could contact the Real Police for real money being wasted cause a dev favoring whatever  and ripping us off and this why it is not on bittrex no more and there has not been one reply from Dev either i see he got his money thats all that mattered it seems

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:54:44 PM

Lol call the crypto police. Noobs lost more money than they could afford and now they are crying.  Roll Eyes

actually - it takes balls to complain pal  and if you mined on my pools you'd know that I stand up for myself and my miners and I don't take shit from anyone.

I've been around here for a long time. Your infantile response doesn't surprise because again you fail to understand the point of my complaint which is simple so since you apparently have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader so I'll spell it out again.

the VALUE of the coin is irrelevant to me and has nothing to do with my complaint. I've said that over and over - my complaint is that the staking process is flawed and I did not get the number of coins promised in the OP - it's as simple as that - you must be a democrat because instead of responding to my complaint youo attempt to change the subject and call me a 'noob' and somehow infer that I'm concerned about losing money - I knew the risk when I invested because I've invested in lots of other coins....my complaint is that the staking process did not work as promised in the OP.

it's as simple as that. I've tried not to use big words that you might now understand.

I believe what they are trying to point out is that, using the same softwares that are made public to everyone, they were able to stake and get their rewards. Staking also is very similar to mining... in that the number of coins is equivalent to your hash rate. The more the hashes are getting into a coin, the more the difficulty is going to be in getting the rewards. It cannot be assumed that the dev is responsible if two people download and use the same software and and followed the same instructions, and if one of them get it right, you cannot disregard that information and say mine did not work. There could be any number of things that you might have occurred from your end.

I think the extra heat you are getting from the others is because you are also a pool owner. It is generally assumed pool owners know the ins and out of how pow and pos all works, etc. If relative newbies are able to get it to work, and a few weren't, then its not the dev who has to shoulder the blame. That is the akin to saying the others who got it to work did so with secret non public software or something to that effect.
I would have to say i disagree with your statement here cause that is wrong

meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:07:16 PM

for sale  , 280 seedcoins  ,  great coin to have

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:19:32 PM

As @wiser  suggested me to add SeedCoin to BTC-Market, now it was added and wallet is synced.

Ready to trade https://btc-market.org/?Pair=SEED_BTC

it's a joke - no one is buying this shitcoin.

Market taken down already?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:35:30 PM

As @wiser  suggested me to add SeedCoin to BTC-Market, now it was added and wallet is synced.

Ready to trade https://btc-market.org/?Pair=SEED_BTC

Thank you very much Smiley We are still in growth period, but after ten hours or so more people may want to trade.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

that's the whole point - it's not random and it says this in the OP - the gains were supposed to be even for everyone depending on how many coins you had at the beginning of the staking process and people have been ripped off through the incompetence of the developers.

People who are owed money are as follows:
1) People who invested in the ICO
2) People who rented miners for the initial mining
3) People who used their own mining equipment for mining

in the above order.

So your mad you didn't get your full stake... No body really did except fayoling and most of his coins are going to bettering the community.  Don't forget if everybody got full stakes we would have 10 million+ coins so its fair because we all got probably around 15% of what we were expecting.  

No body is owed money especially people who rented mining equipment ( you could have sold right away and made some cash)  If the coin soared would you be telling everybody to give all their money to the Dev because he made an awesome coin? ( and yes I hired miners to mine the coin)

We are not even finished the distribution phase, the dev is still here he has fixed everything lots of factors along the way that he can't control.

Can't believe you run a pool, at least I know why I stick to supernova and such!

you really need to go back and read the OP my friend - there are promises made there and they were not met - it's as simple as that. I speak not only for myself but dozens of pool members who feel ripped off by this whole process,

my complaint has nothing to do with the value of the coin - that was a risk I was always willing to take. My complaint is simple - the staking process did not work as advertised in the OP - that is my complaint.

trust me when I tell you that it gives me no pleasure whatsoever to complain - this was a coin with an ROI promise - not a lottery...

Where does it say the Dev guarantees your return on investment?  All I read is that its 269% daily interest which theoretically has the possibility with a wallet staking all the time to potentially receive 1000 coins from 1

The staking process works, maybe you didn't receive what you assumed you would.  But many people overestimated what they would get (including myself, although I still got more then 1000 to 1 so the staking process was as advertised).  In relation to the actual coin supply you probably ended up with the same percentage share if you did everything correctly.

You understand there was risk, there was opportunity to profit, and your complaining about your stake before staking even finishes.

You then go on to bash the coin saying its a shit coin, while asking the dev for financial compensation for you and all your miners???

travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:47:46 PM

I've started a thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826318.new#new

for people who should be offered a refund on their ICO investment

Whether everyone knows it or no0t this entire staking process has not been fair at all and is riddled with problems.

below is an exchange I had this morning with one of the miners on my Pool (where we offered seedcoin)

I've also Posted about Seedcoin in Scam Assusations

Travis72682-ECHO (about 2 hours ago):
I started with 3.85 and have 16k Tongue But its looking like Im gonna miss the last stake by a couple hours so i think that is my final total

ninja-HBN (6 minutes ago):
this morning I'm up to 5586 seed from 4286 about 9 hours ago

ninja-HBN (5 minutes ago):
Tavis - I can't believe you accumulated so many seed from 3.85 - this just show how fucked up their process is.

ninja-HBN (5 minutes ago):
I started with 3 times that amount you had and will wind up with about 1/3 of your final tally.

A lot of people have been ripped off and I want my ICO Investment Back.

The dev said before growth that there were strategies that can help if you do a little reading..  I guess Im one of the few that took this to heart.  If anything, the amount of coins I have been able to accumulate should show that you didnt have to have a shit ton of seed to make it work.  The way that people are fine right until they realize someone did better than them and then they cry.... Its kinda pathetic.  I think one thing we can all agree to is that this system doesnt work.  

(its a good thing Im not going to squeeze todays stake in... I would have around 50k then Tongue .  Funny thing is that it was possible, If I would have restacked my coins 1 less time I bet I would have maybe got it in on time)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Wheezy-

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:48:46 PM

It looks like http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php is still sync'd for those wanting to look up blocks.

Hopefully crytoid will re-sync theirs soon.

Edit: it looks like cryptoid is down for all of their block explorers, not just seeds.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:50:33 PM

I mined on your pool and was very happy with the way the pool ran. You were quick to address issues and it's really great to have you on chat also. I am planning to mine on more of your pools in the future. I've noticed you are already set up for Echo, which I may be mining next week Smiley

With that said, SEED was my very first Scrypt staking coin, and I've done OK with it. I think about a third to a half of my coins will get in that final stake so I'll come up short of what the initial calculations indicated. In retrospect (taking into account the learning) curve, I can see a few things I would have done differently based on what I now know which would have increased the number of coins in my wallet at the end of growth period.

I think the accusations that the staking didn't work as advertised are exaggerated, though. I followed the thread here and kept up with the updates, and took some of the advice given here (including combining coins into larger chunks about midway through the growth process). It's worked out for me, and all I did was follow directions. I didn't have any extra interaction with the Dev beyond this thread. I did have some experience with a previous coin which I believe helped me out a lot here, but other than that I had the same resources everyone else here had. My best guess is that there are technical explanations for all the various issues people had, and that those aren't necessarily due to anything wrong the developer did. From what I could see here, he did encounter some mistakes he'd made, was forthright about it and fixed them very quickly. In retrospect he might have done some things differently too, I suppose, but all in all, I think he did a great job.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

2 days without me commenting and when I returned I realized more and more peeps call it shitcoin.
For some others shit is probably their food and they try to expand it.  Cheesy

O_o
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

They are not trying to point out anything..  

What they are doing, is trying to make coding errors done by the dev, that didn't produce the correct amount of coins by staking, appear to be the fault of the end user who should get the promised amount of coins by doing things correctly, and didn't.

The heat that lifeforcepools is taking, is either from people that got lucky and got what they were supposed to, or in error got more than they supposed to, or people that are swinging from the pubic hairs of the dev's.

Personally, I'm in the group that feels shafted, as to say my staking has under performed would be an under statement, somewhere on the scale of 20% of what it was supposed to be. (that's staking properly, not transferring coins within 24 hours of the stake period, etc, etc..)  Fortunately, I only mined with 20 mh/s and didn't waste any BTC on this crap..
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:03:16 PM

What they are doing, is trying to make coding errors done by the dev, that didn't produce the correct amount of coins by staking, appear to be the fault of the end user who should get the promised amount of coins by doing things correctly, and didn't.

The heat that lifeforcepools is taking, is either from people that got lucky and got what they were supposed to, or in error got more than they supposed to, or people that are swinging from the pubic hairs of the dev's.

Personally, I'm in the group that feels shafted, as to say my staking has under performed would be an under statement, somewhere on the scale of 20% of what it was supposed to be. (that's staking properly, not transferring coins within 24 hours of the stake period, etc, etc..)  Fortunately, I only mined with 20 mh/s and didn't waste any BTC on this crap..

I purchased 200 Seed two days ago for  0.1 BTC and successfully staked twice and have 2000 SEED at the moment. For me it worked, but I don't know how much other people have now. They would have started with 1 SEED I suppose?

Maybe it would be good to see what people have at the end. I would say staking seven times is quite unlikely, so perhaps most early investors will stake 6 times, which would make their 1 seed multiply by something like 2500?

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

I started with 2 seed and went through the drudgery of updates and am expecting to end up with a little over 15,000 which includes a rebuy of 25 and 520 along the way.  no idea if the interest math worked out overall, but I'm in for 0.478 which puts me at a slight loss at the 'current price' per the block explorer.  Overall, the fact the dev didn't bail on this like I've seen so many do in the past makes this a sort of win...but the market price going in to the weekend will tell the tale
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:20:00 PM

Disagreements are usually followed by a reasoning. Otherwise it is nothing more than a preference. Like I disagree with people who say that apples taste better than an orange. Cant really debate something like that if you know what I mean Smiley "Because that is wrong" is  not an argument either... that is simply circular logic (coke is better than pepsi because pepsi is worse than coke, etc).

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

So with that reasoning, how do you explain the people who did get the correct amount? They're lying? The blockchain proves otherwise. The wallet was coded to selectively bar some random people from staking? Don't think so.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

Disagreements are usually followed by a reasoning. Otherwise it is nothing more than a preference. Like I disagree with people who say that apples taste better than an orange. Cant really debate something like that if you know what I mean Smiley "Because that is wrong" is  not an argument either... that is simply circular logic (coke is better than pepsi because pepsi is worse than coke, etc).

Your wrong!  Mangos taste better  Grin

misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:29:43 PM

So with that reasoning, how do you explain the people who did get the correct amount? They're lying? The blockchain proves otherwise. The wallet was coded to selectively bar some random people from staking? Don't think so.
keep living la la world

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

I started with 2 seed and went through the drudgery of updates and am expecting to end up with a little over 15,000 which includes a rebuy of 25 and 520 along the way.  no idea if the interest math worked out overall, but I'm in for 0.478 which puts me at a slight loss at the 'current price' per the block explorer.  Overall, the fact the dev didn't bail on this like I've seen so many do in the past makes this a sort of win...but the market price going in to the weekend will tell the tale

Interesting. I will make a short list to see what outcomes are.
  • Dirtyboots - invested 0.478 btc - got 15000 SEED
  • JonesD - invested 0.1 BTC - got 2050 SEED

Numbers mean more than opinions. More people with numbers?

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: