Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

Nah, wasn't really bar getting me down, though I must admit I wasn't looking forward to dealing with the mess that I expected trolls to have created by the time I was able to return.

FWIW I don't have troll minions. There's enough trolls already. Seriously, with guys like Barrabbas in the thread, why would I need them?

Anyway, I know I haven't been very active in the thread over this weekend like I said I was going to be, there honestly hasn't been much going on, so I've been working on some things behind the scenes so that everyone here actually has something to talk about. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome, as always. Feel free to post here in the thread or PM me.

In the meantime, someone mentioned a logo contest sometime back and I was wondering what the community could come up with, so lets have some fun with that.

SeedCoin Logo Contest

10,000 SEED Contest Prize

I will pick my 5 favorite submissions next week at 11:59 PM on Sunday November 2nd. The community will then have a week to vote between those 5 submissions and the current logo. People can submit any number of logos, but I will only pick a maximum of one per entrant for the vote.

Whoever's logo wins the vote at the end of the voting deadline will have their logo adopted as the new SEED logo and they will receive the 10,000 SEED prize.

If the current coin logo receives the most votes, then the 10,000 SEED will be divided evenly among the creators of the 5 other designs that were selected to be voted on, regardless of how many votes they received.

Well I didn't expect that. Not a single submission for this so far. Hmm. Well there's still 6 1/2 hours left if anyone's up for the challenge;)

sorry m8 my paintshop skills are somewhat lacking Sad

thanks to whoever dumped into my buy on bittrex im getting closer to the top 50 addies Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:38:49 PM

thought I'd give it a go:

as I said sadly lacking skills  Grin 
hashbear

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

Nah, wasn't really bar getting me down, though I must admit I wasn't looking forward to dealing with the mess that I expected trolls to have created by the time I was able to return.

FWIW I don't have troll minions. There's enough trolls already. Seriously, with guys like Barrabbas in the thread, why would I need them?

Anyway, I know I haven't been very active in the thread over this weekend like I said I was going to be, there honestly hasn't been much going on, so I've been working on some things behind the scenes so that everyone here actually has something to talk about. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome, as always. Feel free to post here in the thread or PM me.

In the meantime, someone mentioned a logo contest sometime back and I was wondering what the community could come up with, so lets have some fun with that.

SeedCoin Logo Contest

10,000 SEED Contest Prize

I will pick my 5 favorite submissions next week at 11:59 PM on Sunday November 2nd. The community will then have a week to vote between those 5 submissions and the current logo. People can submit any number of logos, but I will only pick a maximum of one per entrant for the vote.

Whoever's logo wins the vote at the end of the voting deadline will have their logo adopted as the new SEED logo and they will receive the 10,000 SEED prize.

If the current coin logo receives the most votes, then the 10,000 SEED will be divided evenly among the creators of the 5 other designs that were selected to be voted on, regardless of how many votes they received.

Well I didn't expect that. Not a single submission for this so far. Hmm. Well there's still 6 1/2 hours left if anyone's up for the challenge;)

Worth a tweet from @SeedCoins?
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 12:13:43 AM

Well we got two submissions, sort of. Beefie's was submitted before the contest began, but I included it since he suggested the logo contest in the first place.

CryptoHobo

beefie

I'm going to postpone the contest for now given how few submissions there were. I'm planning a new wallet beta release next week. It was meant to coincide with the end of the logo vote but I think it's best to hold off on the logo until we can generate a little more interest in the coin on the development side of things.

CryptoHobo and beefie, your logos will be entered into the contest when I decide it's a good time to run it, and if each of you would pm me your seedcoin address I'd like to offer you a reward of 2,000 SEED each to thank you for your participation;D

Everyone is welcome to continue creating logos for the contest. Any logos submitted between now and the new contest beginning will automatically be included. Also, keeping in line with forum rules, if everyone posting submissions here in the forum could, from now on, include a brief explanation of why they think their logo would make a good fit for SeedCoin and optionally what inspired them to create it.

Thank you everyone for your continued support;)

DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 12:36:36 AM

thought I'd give it a go:

as I said sadly lacking skills  Grin 

Why lacking skills? . It looks fine to me  Grin

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:44:02 AM

Well we got two submissions, sort of. Beefie's was submitted before the contest began, but I included it since he suggested the logo contest in the first place.

CryptoHobo

beefie

I'm going to postpone the contest for now given how few submissions there were. I'm planning a new wallet beta release next week. It was meant to coincide with the end of the logo vote but I think it's best to hold off on the logo until we can generate a little more interest in the coin on the development side of things.

CryptoHobo and beefie, your logos will be entered into the contest when I decide it's a good time to run it, and if each of you would pm me your seedcoin address I'd like to offer you a reward of 2,000 SEED each to thank you for your participation;D

Everyone is welcome to continue creating logos for the contest. Any logos submitted between now and the new contest beginning will automatically be included. Also, keeping in line with forum rules, if everyone posting submissions here in the forum could, from now on, include a brief explanation of why they think their logo would make a good fit for SeedCoin and optionally what inspired them to create it.

Thank you everyone for your continued support;)

Cryptzo, good stuff man. Can't wait to hear more about this wallet BETA release. pm me your address I'll send you 50,000 SEED to put towards contests.

I've also talked to a bunch of people, and the general consensus with the elder tree/top wallet, is that it needs to be trimmed as it is far too large for new investors etc... Even with the seeds falling weekly.

So I think we are going to permanently dedicate 300,000 SEEDs as the elder tree. I will send them to you, and you can throw away the key.

Thoughts?

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:28:00 AM

Make that 650,000 instead, AND convince yhe other top ten to throw 90% of thrir stake and you will have something. Othrrwise it's just a meaningful but too small step in the right direction.

Will you ever see the light? I guess hope springs eternal.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:44:38 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:57:40 AM by fayoling

And after a quick flash of dark clouds, and rough winds, a bunch of seeds have fallen from the elder tree.

The light is shining bright across the fields today.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/tx.dws?96229.htm

New seeds have already begun to sprout, and they're looking very nice.
http://seed-coin.com/forest/

CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:25:43 AM

Why lacking skills? . It looks fine to me  Grin

thanks, I really should play with the gimp more often

I'm gonna give away half the seed I get for it to the first 2 people to send me their address (500 each)
if you've filled the thread with fud you're banned (you know who you are) & new accounts will be ignored

And after a quick flash of dark clouds, and rough winds, a bunch of seeds have fallen from the elder tree.

Grin cheers bud
TheEvilOne

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

My forest is growing with all the seedlings..
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:50:36 AM

Make that 650,000 instead, AND convince yhe other top ten to throw 90% of thrir stake and you will have something. Othrrwise it's just a meaningful but too small step in the right direction.

Now it is the top ten? Last time it was the top 6 I believe.  You are seriously delusional if you think the top ten are going to throw away 90% of their coins. By even asking such an asinine request proves you are not the brightest...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:40:03 AM

Now it is the top ten? Last time it was the top 6 I believe.  You are seriously delusional if you think the top ten are going to throw away 90% of their coins. By even asking such an asinine request proves you are not the brightest...

I am not asking anyone anything; i am telling everyone the ONLY way this coin would ever have ANY value at all. Top 6 wallets would be a great follow up to the 300k. Top 10 would be much better. Top 20 almost perfection... goal being a market cap 6-10 times the (false) current one.

I am sharp enough to know that it wont happen though, hence this coin will never be worth anything.

That said it is fair to recognice what could potentially be a good start.

Now thinking with your greed will only only produce the same results than thinking with your ass...
travis72682

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

Now it is the top ten? Last time it was the top 6 I believe.  You are seriously delusional if you think the top ten are going to throw away 90% of their coins. By even asking such an asinine request proves you are not the brightest...

I am not asking anyone anything; i am telling everyone the ONLY way this coin would ever have ANY value at all. Top 6 wallets would be a great follow up to the 300k. Top 10 would be much better. Top 20 almost perfection... goal being a market cap 6-10 times the (false) current one.

I am sharp enough to know that it wont happen though, hence this coin will never be worth anything.

Now thinking with your greed will only only produce the same results than thinking with your ass...

You just want whatever coins you bought around the end of growth to be worth more... deny it till you're red in the face, it doesnt change anything.  Im all for others destroying their coins lol. But I try to think logically, which tells me no one will be throwing away 90% of their coins....  

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

2 users addresses have been received, tiger5056 & dirtyboots77 will receive 500 seed each when i get the payment from cryptzo  Smiley
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:54:54 PM

2 users addresses have been received, tiger5056 & dirtyboots77 will receive 500 seed each when i get the payment from cryptzo  Smiley

thanks yo!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:09:53 PM

Now it is the top ten? Last time it was the top 6 I believe.  You are seriously delusional if you think the top ten are going to throw away 90% of their coins. By even asking such an asinine request proves you are not the brightest...

J

You just want whatever coins you bought around the end of growth to be worth more... deny it till you're red in the face, it doesnt change anything.  Im all for others destroying their coins lol. But I try to think logically, which tells me no one will be throwing away 90% of their coins....  

Perhaps you should take a closer look at what you wrote, think it ovrr a bit, maybe discuss it with someone you consider smarter than you and then rephrase your post? Just a suggestion...
travis72682

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

J

Perhaps you should take a closer look at what you wrote, think it ovrr a bit, maybe discuss it with someone you consider smarter than you and then rephrase your post? Just a suggestion...

If you are referring to my "im all for people destroying their coins" your sarcasm detector sucks pretty bad. Or maybe it's just horrible English (which I hoping isnt your native tongue)

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:52:33 PM

Ask someone a bit smarter than you, because you still dont seem to get what you wrote... wow.
travis72682

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:26:46 PM

Ask someone a bit smarter than you, because you still dont seem to get what you wrote... wow.

In that case its one of two things.

1) You are a fucking idiot.

2) You are totally misunderstanding something (and are a fucking idiot).

Either way, as fun as its been Im done wasting my breath on you.  Back to ignore (must have been stoned and unblocked you or something).  Good luck getting 50% of the coins destroyed  Cheesy

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

Cryptzo, good stuff man. Can't wait to hear more about this wallet BETA release. pm me your address I'll send you 50,000 SEED to put towards contests.

I've also talked to a bunch of people, and the general consensus with the elder tree/top wallet, is that it needs to be trimmed as it is far too large for new investors etc... Even with the seeds falling weekly.

So I think we are going to permanently dedicate 300,000 SEEDs as the elder tree. I will send them to you, and you can throw away the key.

Thoughts?

It's better to burn them than trust someone to throw away the key.

Just send them to this address: sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVpr7nX

Once they go there they will never come back.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: