Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:59:53 PM

Ask someone a bit smarter than you, because you still dont seem to get what you wrote... wow.

In that case its one of two things.

1) You are a fucking idiot.

2) You are totally misunderstanding something (and are a fucking idiot).

Either way, as fun as its been Im done wasting my breath on you.  Back to ignore (must have been stoned and unblocked you or something).  Good luck getting 50% of the coins destroyed  Cheesy

There's no misunderstanding and, of course, from your perspective, the only other possible explanation would be that I am an idiot, which is so easily recognizable, right? That HAS TO be it.

Never mind the fact that, since the value of the coin presently is ZERO (actually 1 satoshi per seed, if the bid doesn't disappear as soon as there's any significant offer) and your memorable text implies the obvious, that burning 90% of the coins held in the top 10 wallets would actually increase the value of the remaining coins, you are, in fact, making the case for what I have proposed a long time ago which is condition sine qua non for the survival of this coin and to actually bring holders, big and small, some real value that they can trade out for real money, instead of the current and future ZERO. Get it now bright light? You were making the argument for the idea that you were supposedly opposing... numb nuts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:21:33 PM

Cryptzo, good stuff man. Can't wait to hear more about this wallet BETA release. pm me your address I'll send you 50,000 SEED to put towards contests.

I've also talked to a bunch of people, and the general consensus with the elder tree/top wallet, is that it needs to be trimmed as it is far too large for new investors etc... Even with the seeds falling weekly.

So I think we are going to permanently dedicate 300,000 SEEDs as the elder tree. I will send them to you, and you can throw away the key.

Thoughts?

It's better to burn them than trust someone to throw away the key.

Just send them to this address: sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVpr7nX

Once they go there they will never come back.

Can't burn them as they still need to stake in order to continue the weekly distribution. I think the permanent faucet aspect is too good to just burn. I mean, you can buy and start staking 1 Seed today, and by Sunday, you could have 30+ in your wallet.

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:48:28 AM

Cryptzo, good stuff man. Can't wait to hear more about this wallet BETA release. pm me your address I'll send you 50,000 SEED to put towards contests.

I've also talked to a bunch of people, and the general consensus with the elder tree/top wallet, is that it needs to be trimmed as it is far too large for new investors etc... Even with the seeds falling weekly.

So I think we are going to permanently dedicate 300,000 SEEDs as the elder tree. I will send them to you, and you can throw away the key.

Thoughts?

Can't burn them as they still need to stake in order to continue the weekly distribution. I think the permanent faucet aspect is too good to just burn. I mean, you can buy and start staking 1 Seed today, and by Sunday, you could have 30+ in your wallet.

Okay. I misunderstood what you meant by "throw away the key".

But if you guys want to get cryptographic, decentralized, and automated instead of non-cryptographic, centralized, and manual, I have an idea.

Create a burn address that is hardcoded into the wallet. Something like sXXXXXXXseedcoinfaucetXXXXXXTBEEoq. Then have the blockchain pick a new address randomly from all known to the chain and give seed to it proportional to the addresses's age in the block chain. The blockchain could distribute proportional to the amount in the faucet.

Since seed is pure PoS, the 0 transaction slot of each block is free for this new kind of coinbase.

It would be a first of a kind. Barabaras would call it a gimmick, but it would have the effect of spreading the wealth without relying on a script in someone's computer. Also, it would be completely voluntary.

If that went in, I'd throw a chunk of my holdings at it. By no means 90%, but a nontrivial amount.

"SeedCoin: World's First Decentralized Faucet"

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:01:16 AM

Anything undrr 90% if you are among the top 6 addresses is just trivial and yes, a pathetic non-effective gimmick. Butvyou are quite wrong otherwise: If current amount is didtributed in a fair way the allows for a community to exist and support the project, it is immaterial if there are 300k coins or 3 million. With proper distribution it would have some value while with current distribution it has none. And will nevrr have more than that: ZERO. You knoe it, regardless of your wishful thinking, and so does everyone else. Further realization will very soon become quite apparent.
fayoling

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:27:50 AM

Thoughts?

But if you guys want to get cryptographic, decentralized, and automated instead of non-cryptographic, centralized, and manual, I have an idea.

Create a burn address that is hardcoded into the wallet. Something like sXXXXXXXseedcoinfaucetXXXXXXTBEEoq. Then have the blockchain pick a new address randomly from all known to the chain and give seed to it proportional to the addresses's age in the block chain. The blockchain could distribute proportional to the amount in the faucet.

Since seed is pure PoS, the 0 transaction slot of each block is free for this new kind of coinbase.

It would be a first of a kind. Barabaras would call it a gimmick, but it would have the effect of spreading the wealth without relying on a script in someone's computer. Also, it would be completely voluntary.

If that went in, I'd throw a chunk of my holdings at it. By no means 90%, but a nontrivial amount.

Right on, these are the things I live for Smiley

We are for the most part only web devs, so it's awesome that you know how to get this concept into the wallets. I say we make this happen. Cryptzo, you down?

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:15:28 AM

Anything undrr 90% if you are among the top 6 addresses is just trivial and yes, a pathetic non-effective gimmick. Butvyou are quite wrong otherwise: If current amount is didtributed in a fair way the allows for a community to exist and support the project, it is immaterial if there are 300k coins or 3 million. With proper distribution it would have some value while with current distribution it has none. And will nevrr have more than that: ZERO. You knoe it, regardless of your wishful thinking, and so does everyone else. Further realization will very soon become quite apparent.

Look, here's your collapse in logic. Any but the top address can't give away 90% without putting them below about the 20th address. No one will do that.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:03:43 AM

Look, here's your collapse in logic. Any but the top address can't give away 90% without putting them below about the 20th address. No one will do that.

Thank you... Also, since the guys on top are the ones that had a thought out plan. I would bet that some of the top wallets would split their coins up between numerous wallets which would defeat the purpose.  Keep up the idea's though. The market is responding (unless some group is pumping, I havent been paying attention to the scene at all)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 07:30:46 AM

Thoughts?

Right on, these are the things I live for Smiley

We are for the most part only web devs, so it's awesome that you know how to get this concept into the wallets. I say we make this happen. Cryptzo, you down?

I'm down, but it will take some time as it's something I'd want to test heavily and it would require another hardfork (ugh I know.) so I'd want to have a long lead time before it became active. There's a few other fiddly bits to it but I'm sure I can figure it out.

travis72682

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:05:14 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:31:02 PM by travis72682

Ask someone a bit smarter than you, because you still dont seem to get what you wrote... wow.

In that case its one of two things.

1) You are a fucking idiot.

2) You are totally misunderstanding something (and are a fucking idiot).

Either way, as fun as its been Im done wasting my breath on you.  Back to ignore (must have been stoned and unblocked you or something).  Good luck getting 50% of the coins destroyed  Cheesy

There's no misunderstanding and, of course, from your perspective, the only other possible explanation would be that I am an idiot, which is so easily recognizable, right? That HAS TO be it.

Never mind the fact that, since the value of the coin presently is ZERO (actually 1 satoshi per seed, if the bid doesn't disappear as soon as there's any significant offer) and your memorable text implies the obvious, that burning 90% of the coins held in the top 10 wallets would actually increase the value of the remaining coins, you are, in fact, making the case for what I have proposed a long time ago which is condition sine qua non for the survival of this coin and to actually bring holders, big and small, some real value that they can trade out for real money, instead of the current and future ZERO. Get it now bright light? You were making the argument for the idea that you were supposedly opposing... numb nuts.

I had to unblock to read the wisdom...  Where are you getting 1 satoshi per seed?  Im seeing bids over 1600 satoshi. I made back the little bit I invested by selling 12% of my seed.  So yeah.... Fucking idiot.  you can be ignored for a while. Everything you shit out of your mouth is stupid and useless.

As for me "making the case for what I have proposed a long time ago" it doesnt take a genius to see that if you destroy coins, the remaining coins will be worth more per coin. It doesnt bring any value as far as market cap other than as a publicity stunt though which is why its fucking stupid.

edit:  If you are taking the buy book btc volume, dividing it by total coins to get the "value" you are just re-affirming your stupidity.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

Can you pee on your own numb nuts? Wow!

1 satoshi would be what you would get if you try to unload tens of thousands of coins, let alone hundreds of thousands. Thats why the coin presently has ZERO real value, get it now numb nuts?

It isnt going to ever have any either ss 6 wallets own over 2/3s of total coins: any of them dumping even a small part of them = price ZERO. Hence why no one, including current holders, will ever buy it undrr yhese circumstances.

Now a widrr distribution thst can secure 100+ supporters, if dev active, no reason why it cant rank up to $50k in market cap or even more.

No publicity stunt, just obvious practicality... but you would need a brain to see the obvious numb nuts...
travis72682

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

Can you pee on your own numb nuts? Wow!

1 satoshi would be what you would get if you try to unload tens of thousands of coins, let alone hundreds of thousands. Thats why the coin presently has ZERO real value, get it now numb nuts?

It isnt going to ever have any either ss 6 wallets own over 2/3s of total coins: any of them dumping even a small part of them = price ZERO. Hence why no one, including current holders, will ever buy it undrr yhese circumstances.

Now a widrr distribution thst can secure 100+ supporters, if dev active, no reason why it cant rank up to $50k in market cap or even more.

No publicity stunt, just obvious practicality... but you would need a brain to see the obvious numb nuts...

damn so you are that stupid. There arent a whole lot of coins that one could unload 10% of the total coins (hundreds of thousands) without crashing the price. You seriously just keep making yourself look more and more like an idiot.  btw I sold off 10k seed in the last day without crashing the price..... idiot

Also, aside from the number one wallet seed isnt distributed that differently than any random coin. Look at the richlist breakup of seedcoin
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!rich

Now look at it on ltcd (only other coin I have even looked at)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/#!rich

Excluding the top wallet (who is talking about donating 300k coins). There isnt much difference. Go find a new coin to fud. Your window has closed and you made no impact at all. 
I'll ignore you for another week or two and see if you are still pathetic enough to be seen here. (I have a feeling most here have you ignored by now)

freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:37:34 PM

im a little confused... is the interest 269% daily? how much % is this coin for PoS?
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:01:50 AM

im a little confused... is the interest 269% daily? how much % is this coin for PoS?

I believe its currently 16%...

on a side note, anyone know of a correlation between the SEED drama and PINK radio silence?  Trading volume dropped significantly as did price once the issues with SEED got ugly
freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:10:44 AM

16% annually or daily?
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:22:27 AM

16% annually or daily?

if Im reading the first page correctly...16% annually halving every year until it reaches 1%
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:43:04 AM

I believe its currently 16%...

on a side note, anyone know of a correlation between the SEED drama and PINK radio silence?  Trading volume dropped significantly as did price once the issues with SEED got ugly

The correlations consists in that the dev of SEED is a 5-year friend of sumgye, one of the devs of PINK and the entire PINK development team sponsored, promoted and supported this disaster that is SEED... apparently out of friendship.

Subsequently, people have found out several things, for instance that the devs of PINK have been dumping their millions of pinkcoins on both the straight market and on behind the curtain private deals. And that several of the top 6 wallets of SEED belong to those devs, including the top one that, alone, has almost 25% of the total coins.

Full details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836929.0
fayoling

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:58:33 AM

Don't listen to the Barbie drama, the PINK team has not dumped their coins. In fact most of us have been taking advantage of the low price and buying more.

The radio silence is simply because we are working on some big ass projects. After the poker debacle, we were encouraged to go back to our inital idea of Pay With Pink. This entails a new online wallet, a pinkcoin exchange, and a bunch of other features all bundled up into one big system that will all be released at the same time.

Barbie is just upset because his FUD resulted in Pinkcoin creating a moderated thread. Much like he has been doing here on Seedcoin.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:41:44 AM

Don't listen to the Barbie drama, the PINK team has not dumped their coins. In fact most of us have been taking advantage of the low price and buying more.

The radio silence is simply because we are working on some big ass projects. After the poker debacle, we were encouraged to go back to our inital idea of Pay With Pink. This entails a new online wallet, a pinkcoin exchange, and a bunch of other features all bundled up into one big system that will all be released at the same time.

Barbie is just upset because his FUD resulted in Pinkcoin creating a moderated thread. Much like he has been doing here on Seedcoin.

Hehe...  These scammers, as everyone can clearly see for themselves (the wallets addresses are all there) have been selling off-market for months (and they are convinced it is OK to do so, so count on it continuing happening). They have been selling software also, and pocketing the cash. And, as clearly exposed, dumping in the MILLIONS.

And no, they are not buying any PINK, that's why the price is stagnant and going much lower in no volume. That project is done for there's nothing this guys can add to what they have done so far, including that poker debacle. And the SEED debacle. And the charity debacle...

As for the moderated thread, it is the refuge of the nazis, like everyone knows. No one that has nothing to hide hides in a self-moderated thread. But for me? a very nice rest from the utter nonsense and bullshit the dumpers/scammers post there.

You guys are bad people, toxic waste in crypto. And need to get out. or forced out.

But you can hide for now in your self-moderated thread that interest people just as much as your now joke of a coin. You are doing GREAAAT!
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

Hehe...  These scammers, as everyone can clearly see for themselves (the wallets addresses are all there) have been selling off-market for months (and they are convinced it is OK to do so, so count on it continuing happening). They have been selling software also, and pocketing the cash. And, as clearly exposed, dumping in the MILLIONS.

And no, they are not buying any PINK, that's why the price is stagnant and going much lower in no volume. That project is done for there's nothing this guys can add to what they have done so far, including that poker debacle. And the SEED debacle. And the charity debacle...

As for the moderated thread, it is the refuge of the nazis, like everyone knows. No one that has nothing to hide hides in a self-moderated thread. But for me? a very nice rest from the utter nonsense and bullshit the dumpers/scammers post there.

You guys are bad people, toxic waste in crypto. And need to get out. or forced out.

But you can hide for now in your self-moderated thread that interest people just as much as your now joke of a coin. You are doing GREAAAT!

PINK is NOT the only coin going down, the whole market has been going down including bitcoin.
regards Anoxy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:37:02 PM

PINK is NOT the only coin going down, the whole market has been going down including bitcoin.
regards Anoxy

While that is absolutely true the losses are more staggering in some cases than in others and PINK is ranked high in those losses over the last few weeks. Very high. As it is supposed to be the case when unethical  dev behavior is uncovered.

The entire crypto "scene" is in trouble precisely because of so many outright scams and unethical dev behavior roaming rampant.I believe its the swift depuration phase that will eliminate most of the bad guys -of which both pink and seed are (minimal) part-. We have seen only the tip of the iceberg so far... but it is quickly unraveling.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: