Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTBuy: Amazon AWS Credit (Amazon Web Services) $100 at face value  (Read 2306 times)
eldentyrell (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 05:01:03 AM

I'd like to buy an Amazon AWS Credit with value in the neighborhood of USD$100.  Not too picky about the amount; if you happen to have a code for a fixed amount in the $50-$150 range that's fine.

I do not know if "AWS Credits" and "Amazon Gift Codes" are the same thing, but I don't think they are.  It's important that I be able to use this code to pay for EC2 service.  Here's the page where you put the code in:

https://aws-portal.amazon.com/gp/aws/developer/account/index.html?ie=UTF8&action=credits

Please don't respond unless you're sure your code will work here.  If Amazon EC2 rejects your code, I'll expect a refund.  I'll pay full face value at the going MtGox exchange rate, but I will only buy from established forum users (account used regularly for the last 9 months) or somebody with a good reputation on OTC.  Also, in spite of my signature below, please reply via PM (not email) so I can see which account is yours.

Thanks,

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eldentyrell (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 05:05:11 AM

Hrm, actually, I just noticed this: "...Your Credits may not be applied to any other account…"

Looks like this isn't possible.

Argh.

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: