Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:16:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11  (Read 38172 times)
Qwc (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:02:02 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 05:05:49 PM by Qwc

We are an independent cryptocurrency and have nothing to do with any of the payment systems.
Sincerely, The QiwiCoin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

Grin oh, guys....

it wasn't a question of arguments,
it was a matter of copyright and legality of using the brand.

read before launch  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0
Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:43:59 PM

Dev can You tell how many people sign up for beta testing?

The number of beta-testers from 100 to 200 people.
1MCoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

dev,will you count me ? want to be one of the testers.

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!
Vv8RxzrEWDdhF4mvKCDUdKY9offQtjpR82
Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:01:50 PM

dev,will you count me ? want to be one of the testers.

Hello!
From today we are announcing the official version of QiwiCoin wallet for public access.

For those who wish to mine free coins can download the wallet from links:
Windows (x32, x64): https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3zuc572tlnv8rg/qiwicoin-qt.rar?dl=0
Linux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8nflb8i8tyrjbc/Linux%20QWC%20wallet.rar?dl=0

If you have any questions, please email us: qiwicoin@gmail.com
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:03:08 PM

I like the 'not anonymous', at least you 'zig' when everybody else 'zags'. But still, let's keep it real. No innovation, not going anywhere. Please delete your topic
neuroflux

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:03:38 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:09:15 AM by neuroflux

This thread has been dead for a few days - please say everything is alive and well!

Check out http://reddit.com/r/qiwicoin as well!

pub111

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:13:45 AM

Specifications:
•   Premined: 54 000 000 QWC

Dear dev... I understand that you are planning coin giveouts... but 54 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?
I think the community needs info before launch, to avoid later loss of faith in this crypto ...
wwbit

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD?

neuroflux

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

Specifications:

Dear dev... I understand that you are planning coin giveouts... but 54 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?
I think the community needs info before launch, to avoid later loss of faith in this crypto ...

Hello,
we do not plan to bring to market the majority of coins.

Best regards, QiwiCoin Team

Do you know how many you'll be adding?

Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

Specifications:

Dear users, we can safely report that the majority of the QiwiCoin is 55% of all coins remain in coldstorage without output to the market. It is expected that in the market will appear approximately 20 000000 of QiwiCoin. We planned system of provisional distribution of coins for the registration and verification of the user on our website, also provides for a system of rewards. So don't worry about premain in 54000000 coins. We will try do this coin popular of its kind and will make sure the people who will have QiwiCoin were confident in us. From our side we will do everything to make the course of QiwiCoin raised and  stable. But  it's too early to say about it, because it is necessary to be started . Once again repeat, that after the start of QiwiCoin will be run Exchange, but more about it later.

pub111

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:49:06 AM

Specifications:

Dear users, we can safely report that the majority of the QiwiCoin is 55% of all coins remain in coldstorage without output to the market. It is expected that in the market will appear approximately 20 000000 of QiwiCoin. We planned system of provisional distribution of coins for the registration and verification of the user on our website, also provides for a system of rewards. So don't worry about premain in 54000000 coins. We will try do this coin popular of its kind and will make sure the people who will have QiwiCoin were confident in us. From our side we will do everything to make the course of QiwiCoin raised and  stable. But  it's too early to say about it, because it is necessary to be started . Once again repeat, that after the start of QiwiCoin will be run Exchange, but more about it later.

I appreciate the professional mood of your answer but please, even if english is not your language, read what you are writing before posting. We can speak of lack of professionality when we read "premain". People can mistype words (investors, not devs or teams IMHO), but we are planning to invest in your project, so the time you spend when you read what you wrote, is an investment... keep that in mind...

Speaking of verification, we can imagine how it works, but without ID card & bill verifications the system still lacks of security (crypto world already showed us...). I would like to invest, and i imagine others want it too, but we need real proofs.

Thanks anyway for your answer, but my question is still unsolved. Ok, we can speak of 20 mil instead of 54 mil.
And the question is, again, 20 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?

And after what you said there's a new question, if you are really distributing 20 mil... how can anyone feel safe when you hold 55% of coins? even if you have good intentions we don't know you. How can we thrust you?
Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:42:00 AM

I appreciate the professional mood of your answer but please, even if english is not your language, read what you are writing before posting. We can speak of lack of professionality when we read "premain". People can mistype words (investors, not devs or teams IMHO), but we are planning to invest in your project, so the time you spend when you read what you wrote, is an investment... keep that in mind...

Speaking of verification, we can imagine how it works, but without ID card & bill verifications the system still lacks of security (crypto world already showed us...). I would like to invest, and i imagine others want it too, but we need real proofs.

Thanks anyway for your answer, but my question is still unsolved. Ok, we can speak of 20 mil instead of 54 mil.
And the question is, again, 20 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?

And after what you said there's a new question, if you are really distributing 20 mil... how can anyone feel safe when you hold 55% of coins? even if you have good intentions we don't know you. How can we thrust you?

---
We are planning to bonus verified users not only by giving them some QiwiCoins but with other other ways as well. How exactly we will anounce later. So far QiwiCoins can be used by verified and anonimous users but verified users will have more privileges.

And the question is, again, 20 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?  -
Any busineess must be profitable. we are working on setting the market price for QWC and will increase this price in the nearest future. Our recommendation is not to sell QWC just after the official release since it wil cost much more.

And after what you said there's a new question, if you are really distributing 20 mil... how can anyone feel safe when you hold 55% of coins? even if you have good intentions we don't know you. How can we thrust you? -
We are not interested in feading the market with too much QWC to drop the price. We will make our best to make QWC permanent price grow.
pub111

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:15:14 PM

Thanks again for the answer. Maybe it is not your fault but what i see here is not an answer, i can see only words and promises, very similar to many others in this forum.

I'll keep an eye on QiwiCoin, hoping for the best, because from what has been told here QWC could be potentially the game changer and potentially another scam.

In my opinion you should give more than a beta test to the community (white papers, roadmaps, real explanations ...), even before the release.
neuroflux

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:20:16 PM

Two days til exchange launch then guys?

What exchanges are you going to place it on?

Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:08:56 PM

Two days til exchange launch then guys?

What exchanges are you going to place it on?

Exchange for QiwiCoin will start after official announcement of coin in the middle of November. The rate will be formed also in the middle of November.
neuroflux

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

Could you give us an update on what is happening in the world of qiwicoin?
I assume you aren't just... waiting...?

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:49:59 AM

Qiwicoin will rocks tomorrow, stay tune
yunquanquano

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:58:45 AM

dev, how to get QWC?
What time is the official launch, re-set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!
Qwc (OP)

QiwiCoin (QWC)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:56:13 PM

dev, how to get QWC?
What time is the official launch, re-set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

Hello,
The official launch of QiwiCoin on November, 1 (12:00 AM, time of New-York).
Now you can get free 1000 QWC just register and verify your account on our official website qiwicoin.org.
Then mining (POS) is now possible only if you have any amount of QiwiCoin on your wallet and your wallet is sync with blockchain and online, then you will be charged from this amount, you will receive profit in QWC daily (3% annually).
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: