Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:53:07 PM

Aliens are real and military & extraterrestrial UFO's do exist...... but they are the least of our problems -- or at least, that's what they want us to think.  Shocked

EDIT: by the way, how does a person like dank get a 'legendary' status?

Same way anyone else does, by sticking around for long enough. Some people can become Legednary before others though as there's no fixed activty for it but a minimum of has to be achived.

I thought the highest a normal user could get was 'hero member' ?   Didn't realize things like legendary were automatic....

EDIT: this helped my confusion.... even though I think dank shouldn't get this label.  Smiley
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Try to love instead or judge.

Regarding aliens on earth, they are present, they work with the government and others against it.

They are not a threat, we are the threat to ourselves, as we give them power.  If we allow the mind of greed to prosper over the heart of love, then they will become more of a threat.  If we choose to feel with our hearts and regain our loving mentality of oneness we will be shown to fly the universe and more.  We will find world peace.

This is a personal choice we must all make, and live.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

You guys have seen the thousands of different photos, videos, eyewitness testimonies and all of that, right?   Sure, plenty are fake, but there are a good percentage unexplained. Cows mutiliated, even until recently, the lights over phoenix, military stories that have been declassified, the multiple mass-sightings of unidentified flying objects in the sky that move at unimaginable speeds.

In any case, unexplained doesn't satisfy most. Until an alien comes and knocks on your door (won't happen) some will never believe.

If I would have said prior to 2003 that there were little 3-4 foot tall creatures that existed on Earth, I am sure I would have been laughed at and asked for the proof... WHERE ARE THE BONES & FOSSILS everyone would have screamed - but its all good..... keep dismissing everything that takes you out of your normal comfort zone without thinking of the possibilities.

Humans aggravate me.  Cool

Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:01:56 PM

You guys have seen the thousands of different photos, videos, eyewitness testimonies and all of that, right?   Sure, plenty are fake, but there are a good percentage unexplained. Cows mutiliated, even until recently, the lights over phoenix, military stories that have been declassified, the multiple mass-sightings of unidentified flying objects in the sky that move at unimaginable speeds.

Not sure if troll or not. All those things can usually be explained, but the ones that can't don't suddenly mean

justinetime

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

I don't know.Those are Still mystery
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

Not sure if troll or not. All those things can usually be explained, but the ones that can't don't suddenly mean

Thanks for your input. Which are you referring to can be explained, and which ones can't?  I don't mind debating in detail about each but it seems like a trollish thing to do to post a general statement and throw the damn ancient alien guy picture into the post.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

Damn, that number 1 "compelling piece of evidence"... lucky bastard; a ménage à trois with two hot alien chicks? How do I sign up for that? Grin
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Damn, that number 1 "compelling piece of evidence"... lucky bastard; a ménage à trois with two hot alien chicks? How do I sign up for that? Grin

There are some things you can ask google but this isn't one of them  Wink

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

They are real. We know them as angels or demons. They come from other planets. They don't act like we might consider aliens as acting, simply because we are extremely mixed up in our official views of how the universe works.

Personally, I'd like to think that the earth was originally built so that, if there ever came a time that we were truly over-populated in the world, some or the other planets that revolve around some of the other stars were actually made for us to go out and populate, expanding ever into what may be an ever-expanding universe.

The aliens? They are there to keep order in the universe until such a time as we would come. Problem is, with such short lifespans as ours, it will take a lot of work and time getting there. What I mean is, a scientist/inventor only gets into his thinking and inventing prime shortly before he dies and all his inner thinking is lost. Computers are helping some.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:54:04 PM

They are real. We know them as angels or demons. They come from other planets. They don't act like we might consider aliens as acting, simply because we are extremely mixed up in our official views of how the universe works.

Personally, I'd like to think that the earth was originally built so that, if there ever came a time that we were truly over-populated in the world, some or the other planets that revolve around some of the other stars were actually made for us to go out and populate, expanding ever into what may be an ever-expanding universe.

The aliens? They are there to keep order in the universe until such a time as we would come. Problem is, with such short lifespans as ours, it will take a lot of work and time getting there. What I mean is, a scientist/inventor only gets into his thinking and inventing prime shortly before he dies and all his inner thinking is lost. Computers are helping some.

Smiley

exclusively angels or demons?  cause i thought i saw one that looked like a peacock

i am here.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

I'm sure for some people UFO or ALIENS are real.
It seems so many people like conspiracy theories today but there is no hard facts for such claims.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:24:47 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 07:46:37 PM by ibminer

Smiley

exclusively angels or demons?  cause i thought i saw one that looked like a peacock

This is one aspect that makes the whole thing even more interesting. When you start to think of different planets, what their atmosphere could potentially be, how strong gravity is, among many other environmental variables - what would an alien look like?

I strongly disbelieve our periodic table shows all of the elements that exist in the universe. So when people start saying "even if aliens exist in the universe, there is no way they could get here through space", they are basing this off of what we know about our environment and nearby planets. If you ponder what a creature would look like evolving in a low-gravity atmosphere, or even a creature that grows & lives under water, we have no clue what an intelligent underwater species could discover and what technologies they could create out of their environment.

In the end, there could be an alien species that looks like a peacock. If I think of all of the variables that go into a planets sustainability and factor in the amount of planets that are out there, not to mention the amount of planets out there in the "sweet spot" distance from its sun, it seems like there could be a wide range of species all at different stages of growth (or evolution?) and at varying ranges of intelligence and physical characteristics.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:17:52 PM

There are some things you can ask google but this isn't one of them  Wink

I know... the most I could find was 4chan's "step by step guide on how to summon a succubus". Not really the same thing. Roll Eyes
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:31:01 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 03:15:38 AM by Come-In-Behind

Aliens do not exist. The unidentified objects and eerie lights in the sky that appear at times is not signs of alien actiivty. Such aliens are not on earth purposely doing such things as to inspire humanity's creativity in the search for life, as well as to broaden their horizons (the majority, not the exceptionally small, over paranoid minority that think any sign of something not previously explained is alien activity that continues to deter newcomers from growing intellectually as well), along with a large array of other benefits(Technologically, Mentally) that comes from constantly changing and going beyond your boundaries. That's not what's happening.
you

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:34:14 PM

Sure they are real: that explains Mr. Nakamoto.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/24243038.jpg
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:31:43 PM

Aliens are multidimensional beings, as are humans, we dream.  Once we transition into the fifth dimension, post singularity, we will truly become hyperdimensional space beings, we become all powerful.

Aliens, gods, angels and demons, all are one.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:25:29 AM

Deny that there are no aliens in Universe, is like to deny that there is no biological eco-system on Australia and America continents.

Think yourself there are trillions or zillions of worlds identical to ours.

1) Milky Way - is just a 1 from zillions of similar galaxies.
2) The Earth - is 1 from the 100,500 millions of similar planets in the Milky Way.

What do you trying to prove, when you are saying that there is no proof of existence of extraterrestrial life. It is like to saying that there is no humans in the nearest city.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

Deny that there are no aliens in Universe, is like to deny that there is no biological eco-system on Australia and America continents.

2) The Earth - is 1 from the 100,500 millions of similar planets in the Milky Way.

What do you trying to prove, when you are saying that there is no proof of existence of extraterrestrial life. It is like to saying that there is no humans in the nearest city.

Most people accept aliens exist somewhere I think. The question is if they have visited Earth or not.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

Most people accept aliens exist somewhere I think. The question is if they have visited Earth or not.

Yup to think there is no aliens is nuts. There are millions of planets like earth out there.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

Smiley

exclusively angels or demons?  cause i thought i saw one that looked like a peacock

Good thinking.   Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:26:45 AM

Yup to think there is no aliens is nuts. There are millions of planets like earth out there.

Actually, they were placed out there, by God, who translated them from somewhere else, to be in our universe. Their job is to help maintain the operation of the universe. It is a benefit for them to do so.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: