Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 29099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:06:58 AM

Bitmain hit and miss at times with customer service.

It is not a good day when you see these sorts of posts especially when you have been trying hard to solve issues and help customers. Is Bitmain slipping?

This is just one in a handful of such complaints but is this a sign of Bitmain slipping to a state where people should not buy from them? Comments are welcome.

…just kidding, the t-shirt is actually nice.

TL;DR Bitmain mailed me two broken miners in January. I sent them in for repairs 3 times, which took over a month. I lost out on ROI, asked for compensation, was send 20 mBTC, some stickers and a t-shirt.

Basic Narrative:
I received the miners on schedule. One wouldn’t turn on at all. The other turned on, but I was having a hard time finding the IP address to be able to log in and change settings (which was just my lack of familiarity with Antminers). I emailed Bitmain informing them of both problems. I was in contact with a technician in China which was a slow process (about 1 email a day).

After a few days and getting put in touch with Yoshi (locally, in the States), I was directed to mail in the controller board of Unit #1. I sent it in. While Unit #1 was getting replaced, I noticed that Unit #2 had been hashing at about ½ speed, implying that one of the chips wasn’t working. I checked in with Yoshi, who assured me that nothing was wrong.  While we were still going back and forth as to whether Unit #2 was functioning properly, Unit #1’s control board arrived.

Unfortunately, Unit #1’s control board arrived still broken (not being able to turn on). I asked Yoshi if I could just send both miners in. He said yes, again assuring me that nothing was wrong with Unit #2. I respectfully disagreed and asked for compensation for all the downtime/lost ROI. He agreed that he would consider it. I sent both in. Just over a week later, both units arrived along with 2x 10 mBTC paper wallets and some stickers.

Unit #1 was working and the control board was replaced. Unit #2, however, was still hashing at ½ speed. I called in this time and spoke with Billy. I asked if he would cover shipping costs this time and he agreed (I had paid for shipping the previous two times). I asked Billy about “more” appropriate compensation for all the issues and he agreed to look into it.

About a week and a half later Unit #2 arrived in working condition, along with a couple more stickers and a Bitmain black t-shirt. I spoke with Billy and Yoshi multiple times since and I have been declined further compensation.

Timeline:
12.27.2014    Placed order for 2x Bitmain Antminer S5s; scheduled ship date for 01.04.2015
01.04.2015    Units arrived
01.09.2015   Emailed Bitmain in China asking how to change settings
01.10.2015   Informed Bitmain that one miner was DOA; broken controller board
01.14.2015   Transferred to Yoshi
01.15.2015   Unit #1 controller board shipped to Bitmain; ~$25 shipping cost
01.20.2015   Unit #1 arrived at Bitmain
01.21.2015   Recognized unit #2 was hashing at ~600 Gh/s; emailed Yoshi
01.22.2015   Unit #1 controller board shipped from Bitmain
01.23.2015   Unit #1 controller board arrived; it still does not work; email Yoshi
01.26.2015   Units #1 and #2 shipped to Bitmain (not just controller board); ~$25 shipping cost
01.30.2015   Unit #1 and #2 arrived at Bitmain
02.XX.2015   Units #1 and #2 shipped from Bitmain
02.04.2015   Units #1 and #2 arrive; Unit #1 is fixed; Unit #2 is still hashing at ~600 Gh/s; Bitmain included 2x 10 mBTC paper wallets and stickers;  emailed Yoshi
02.05.2015   Unit #2 shipped to Bitmain; $0 (shipping covered by Bitmain)
02.11.2015   Unit #2 arrives at Bitmain
02.12.2015   Unit #2 shipped from Bitmain
02.16.2015   Unit #2 arrives from Bitmain; Unit #2 is fixed; Bitmain included stickers and a Bitmain t-shirt

02.17.2015   Began proper compensation request emails; multiple dropped emails by Bitmain and follow ups by myself
03.12.2015   Yoshi confirmed that no further compensation will be offered.

Narrative Part II:
When I received these in working condition, I began posting them for sale. I sold them in two separate sales, both to PokeyJones. He was made aware of everything above, in real time. He just received Unit #2 and has noticed that when comparing it to Unit #1 and an additional S5 he purchased, it is not running up to par. Issue can be found in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985159.msg10794078#msg10794078

He is currently emailing with Bitmain. We are also discussing where to go from here. I have offered him a full refund. However, we would both like to find proper resolution from Bitmain, so I can keep the sale and he can keep the miner.

Personal Debrief:
Obviously, I’m disappointed. I mined ~BTC.15 from the day I received the miners to the last day they were returned to me. By my estimation I would have generated ~BTC.86. Granted ~BTC.3 would have gone to electricity costs. But I also incurred ~$50 in shipping charges, which is more than I mined. And, no disrespect to PokeyJones, the circumstances pushed me into a position of having to sell the miners at a loss, which I did not plan on doing.

I’ve never heard of Antminers having such issues. Maybe it’s a fluke that both of these arrived defective. I have no idea. I hope that if anyone else has experienced any similar issues, they post about it. If I had seen anyone post anything similar, I would have started writing about this earlier. Even now I’m hesitant posting this, because it is far from my intention to post some victimization piece on my experience and I wouldn’t be happy for it to come off that way.

I tried working with Bitmain to sort this out as best I could. So now I’m turning it over to the forum. Thoughts and suggestions welcomed.

Cheers!
BLC

Special thanks to PokeyJones for being patient and proof-reading.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:53:16 PM

For: None Main land China Customers:

For faster warranty/tech support, please contact

+1-844-248-6246 option 2 via telephone

Support Ticket: support@bitmain.zendesk.com

Live Chat
https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=2ZaJsbRPVUUFCqOE8MmgXgbFFdNYxOBP

Simply Return the defective item to the following address with a Tracking Number.
*90-days from the purchase from the manufacture (not when you purchase it from someone who is reselling it)

Bitmain Warranty
3700 Quebec Street
Unit 100-239
Denver, Colorado 80207
USA

Please include the printed Bitmaintech.com Order Confirmation Page and Printed Return Address and a Brief Description of what is not working for you and a way to reach you

Expired Warranty Item can be serviced for fees. (Cost varies)

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:35:42 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 02:16:53 AM by Bicknellski

Thanks for the info... I hope customers in future use this information to get better service. I guess issue can develop for people trying to get things resolved through the Chinese end of your operation when you have representation already in the USA.

For: None Main land China Customers:

For faster warranty/tech support, please contact

+1-844-248-6246 option 2 via telephone

Support Ticket: support@bitmain.zendesk.com

Live Chat
https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=2ZaJsbRPVUUFCqOE8MmgXgbFFdNYxOBP

Simply Return the defective item to the following address with a Tracking Number.
*90-days from the purchase from the manufacture (not when you purchase it from someone who is reselling it)

Bitmain Warranty
3700 Quebec Street
Unit 100-239
Denver, Colorado 80207
USA

Please include the printed Bitmaintech.com Order Confirmation Page and Printed Return Address and a Brief Description of what is not working for you and a way to reach you

Expired Warranty Item can be serviced for fees. (Cost varies)

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:43:59 AM

So Bitmain makes good on customer complaint.

I think personally this customer puts it in perspective. I am still recommending Bitmain not necessarily because they are best in customer service or because they deliver on time all the time but because they do listen. They do try and they will work things out with customers given you get the right line of communication going. That means what for consumers? If you ever have a problem go directly to the US support numbers and be persistent.

Of the t-shirt that is.

Wow after this story bitmain is a big NO NO to me. Where from did you gather enought nerves to wait that long time without compensation?
Mind tell us how mutch did you exactly lose in that time? I'd just gater it up, write up summs in excel and tell them to cover it.
It's their fault anyway.

I'm kind of like Batman. See OP for amount.

.                                                                                                                                                                                                                .

Update: I spoke with a representative from Bitmain on the phone. I have three articles to share.

1) Advice for anyone in a similar situation
A. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Okay, now the real stuff.
B. Document everything as I did above, especially, the timeline.
This will make things significantly simpler for everybody. I will admit that I presented this documentation in this thread before I shared it with Bitmain. I did this because I assumed that because they were the second party involved in this series of events, they understood it in the same light I did. This is not true. A big reason, being, I'm sure, that I spoke with multiple representatives throughout the 2+ months.
C. Share the documentation with the manufacturer before you publish it.
As soon such information enters the public domain, both parties are encumbered by public opinion. In a court of law, this can be potentially construed as blackmail or extortion. The manufacturer, in this case, is then precluded from further cooperation. The purchaser, is then vulnerable to legal action. This is extremely sensitive. Note that it is okay to publish, but if you do, expect nothing. Consider yourself effectively forfeiting any opportunity.

2) My impression of the process
My impression is that Bitmain is busy. This is not unethical nor malicious. It is a lean model, which is due for an iteration. The best I can think to do as consumers is to encourage RMA Process Development through positive feedback.
In speaking with the Bitmain USA Rep, I got the impression that they do want to help. We are all in a maturing industry, which requires patients from both organizations and individuals. Self disclosure: I also work in an immature industry and completely understand the difficulty of doing business in a rough industrial environment - it's still the wild west, as they say.

3) My concerns are addressed
As mentioned, the publication of documentation, as I have done, assumes an encumbrance. Thus, regardless of Bitmain policy, compensation is not an appropriate option. I am inclined to avoid further encumbrance, so I will simply say that my concerns were addressed. Sorry for the lack of narrative; I promise nothing extraordinary happened, only some well had communication... Nah! Just kidding, I'l provide some closure: they offered a fair sliding scale refund based on down time. The refund has been declined, but I think it is appropriate and am a happy Bitmain customer in the end.

I am not above posting a tip jar if you found this information helpful: 1CaWCw2tj5zmRdDDSNiT5NP3HDdzshiXs5

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:25:13 AM

Rock Xie Updates The Community. Trouble is increasing.

Having met Rock Xie before I can only imagine how this young bitcoin businessman is holding together while everything is crumbling around him.

If there is no proper communication with AM investors we all know how it may end.

Here is a tell all story from RockMiner CEO Rock Xie...

http://www.8btc.com/amhash-rock-xie

Following translation is using Google Translate...

Crazy Xiaoqiang: The last thing to talk about AMHash

Waited so long, and finally there is a bulletin, but the disappointing thing, it seems that no substantive content, particularly on AMHash, but also with a serious misleading, so many people think that this project is entirely RockMiner operation. Once again, I expressed disappointment at the same time last clarification.

The following description of the facts are objective facts, if there is any false, I personally would be willing to any and all liability due to bear false information.

AMHash project was commissioned RockMiner ASICMiner responsible for sales and marketing, in the face of a client's project, these operators are ASICMiner forces have been deployed in force in China's Jiangsu Huaian count. Before the project started RockMiner AMHash have experienced severe losses, the RM account was not much money (600 + BTC), we have dared to tamper with, because before proved, the more we produce chips based BE200 mining machine loss more serious.

AMHash Project Origin:

In October 2014, when, on the one hand currency price slump, on the other hand mining machine competition heated up the stage, the mining machine manufacturers not only difficult to complete the sales plan, and sales profits again reached historic lows. According to past experience, the mining machine manufacturers to quickly handle inventory there are two main ways: external sales and self-deployment (including joining deployment). But with the emergence of large-scale mining and professional force cloud count is actually a combination of two ways: the manufacturers themselves deployment, and then calculate the force sold to customers in order to achieve clear inventory, cost recovery, and the ability to earn a profit (maintenance costs).

For AM, the company has been producing mining machine, mining machine problems but the quality and design, although the sales department in order to promote sales of all outsourcing, but has been plagued AM market downturn and the quality of their products bring torture . And this time the force has become popular cloud count, and I had many discussions and roasted cat cloud count feasibility force, as we all know, R & D programs are inherently AM mining machine specifically designed for large-scale deployment, in series, a low-cost, noise, these features mean more suitable for large-scale deployment, not suitable for family-mining.

In addition, AM hands of a few hundred K BE200 chip, if you can not be realized as soon as the remaining chips, will bring greater losses, the longer the time, the chip will be more severe devaluation (born from the chip to the time, the value of the chip has been is half of the original, S5 upcoming news has been flying out). But the chip costs still need a lot of money, the speed and the number of fund-raising has become an important factor in the ability to quickly inventory chip realized, if financing too long, will lead the mining machine to sell / deployment time stretched, will lead to huge losses, which makes the pressure greater than the mining machine.

Inevitably toward large-scale mining development group has become a consensus, and cloud solutions precisely calculate the force as long as possible to ensure the safety of the mine and electricity costs, cloud projects are generally not considered a loss of power, the rapid development of HASHNEST is one example . Based on the status AM company / industry environment and Trend, grilled cat has realized that cloud forces may really be considered the future direction of AM, after many arguments, and I think we can try grilled cat, but the key is to find electricity cheap enough space.

In late 2014 to mid-October, when the cat made roast, AM has been deployed in Huai'an several P operator force is deployed in collaboration with others, can be sold. Prior to this, I AM deployed in Huai'an completely unaware of this project, because there has been no publicly AM, just before the deployment of some of the operators know AM force, but specifically how much, and where exactly is unclear. The project, the biggest risk is that the mine safety and tariffs on these two points, I know very well, and therefore had repeatedly grilled cat confirmation. The answer is that these operators force is already deployed AM, and in the operation, the security without any problems, and very, very cheap electricity, even at the beginning of 10RMB / T / DAY prices, there is still room for price cuts. Finally, taking into account factors such as market reaction, we agreed to try to force the water 1P count.

Please note, AMHash force the operator to sell, not after the deployment of a temporary or sold out, but already exists operator force, which in fact has ruled out a lot of unknown risks, such as the deployment of the time delay, mine design unreasonable electricity result in downtime and so on.

When baked cat discuss the significance of this project, it is clear that sell grilled cat cloud calculate the force is not simply a few existing operators P force to sell, but there are long-term plan that you want to fight a long-AM brand, similar HASHNEST, so, after all remaining BE200 chip count can quickly become a force, such as BE300 even came out, do not worry too much about the problem of mining machine sales, AM can deploy your own machine, and then the count force to sell. In addition, AM and RM that time was already there, including staff seconded some cooperation, including mining machine sales, AMHash project has also become one of them.

Above is AMHash of origin.

AMHash sales force considered the historical process

In October 2014, taking into account that HAVELOCK larger customer base, good reputation influence, we decided to choose and work with them sales, the fact that we made the right choice, HAVELOCK played its role, and is a responsible platform. AMHash1 did not sell much, just over 460 TH, but because just started, did not show the effect of publicity, a lot of people also have doubts AMHash1 rate of return, and therefore did not participate. We also thought that the cloud was not considered force to engage, sell concessions so nobody interested in that direction is wrong. But then the situation was reversed, there have customers asking AMHash thing, and when it opened the second consultation phase of the project.

In late November 2014, we officially launched AMHash2 sales. After the AMHash1 sales force of 460 + T count after, hashie.co in mid-November to contact us, they want AMHash sales agents, in order to promote AMHash brands, increase sales, we have reviewed the qualifications hashie and agreed Their agent qualification, because the platforms are not familiar with, we have been asked to provide sales period hashie 30-80BTC as a deposit, and they need every day with our automated billing, sales commission income beyond the upcoming call us regret things, hashie issued a bulletin to be attacked by hackers in the end of December 2015, we have subsequently launched an emergency plan, a smooth transition to AMHash client platform (there are a few users to apply some still in the process).

AMHash2 sales and marketing AMHash1 similar, but shorter events, sold only 10 days, AMHash2 sold a total of more than 480 TH.

12 months late in 2014, we launched AMHash3, and to develop a marketing plan for Christmas. As a result of the early accumulation of reputation and customers, sales AMHash3 appeared very rapid growth in the first two-month period to sell a total of less than 1P, but the period of time in less than two weeks to sell nearly 2P more This time something happened, HASHIE claimed to have been hacked, we need to users on the move to AMHASH HASHIE or HAVELOCK up. One is based on the needs of brand building, on the other hand also because of the negative impact brought hashie black event, we accelerated the perfect platform for building and AMHash.com functions (including their own development and outsourcing core trading engine features, but ultimately not on the line), then AMHash.com on-line, the customer is responsible for platform dividends, interactive, answering to handle matters of power between different platforms customer count transfer.

AMHash mine problem

Sales are hot, we found through the mine pool API, originally mining accounts for nearly 5P count force, suddenly dropped 3P. I quickly contacted the roast cat, his reply is some failure is mine, is being maintained, will soon be restored. After a period of time yet to deal with (and mine partners appear a little contradictory), to be safe, we recommend to discontinue sales, grilled cat agreed, and decided to stop for some time, and so the new operator on the line after the force Look (you can see the last microblogging mail communication content). Stop sales force in the count of time, we have received hundreds of e-mails asking new sales force calculation time, thought quickly on the line, but due to later calculate the force not only failed to recover, even eventually disappear, and therefore new The sales force has not counted on the line. Being hundreds of emails and phone calls asking customers to continue to sell the plan, I even have a sense of accomplishment, Imagination AMHash brand has finally been recognized by the market, and before efforts were not in vain, AM can develop later, and RM can There are new developments in the space, and then, the fact that this is a fantasy.

After the count force disappears, I continued with the follow-up time for the first time as well as grilled cat communication, get back is always cooperative problem Huai'an mine, they are trying to, but did not disclose any details. And repeatedly stressed that they are producing new machines, the new operator will soon deploy forces in Ningxia and Jiangsu. Later, we all know the situation, the operator has not restored power, grilled cat a lost contact, and AM others say they do not know this thing, unwilling or unable to take responsibility.

AMHash how to deal with the problem

For this problem, recently plagued our core issues, a lot of people (customers, even AM) RM or I want to personally take responsibility, to be honest, we can not afford, or I have.

I am here to go back to RM, although the company serious losses in 2014, but the RM team would also have a great passion for the industry, thinking to do some things, but AMHash blow this thing is too great for the RM. We earn from AMHash project of more than four hundred block tens of thousands of coins and maintenance costs (all other sales have been paid to the designated address roasted cat, we have all the records to prove), in which more than three coins plus original balance currency for external acquisition of shares. Rest of the money, the time a few months we have seven or eight teams, flies extremely hard. Debu nice thing to say, we have five people on secondment to the AM (three core members, two general staff), last year and last month's wages are not paid year-end bonuses AM (currently by RM advance wages). In addition, AM still owe RM Part mining machine sales commission (simply means selling mining machine), as AMHash maintenance fee is owed several months. RM is now no longer any excess funds are our own team members to chip in struggling to stay afloat.

As for me personally, the RM project my original investment in addition to the internal and external public chips, I also added investment, one person accounted for two board seats. The project is on AM losses, had only 5,000 shares AMshares, but behind the share price 4BTC period began, has been repurchased, currently holds AMshares7278 shares, of which more than two hundred shares held on behalf of a friend for help. In order to repurchase these shares over 2000, I spent more than 3,000 BTC. And now, this part of the stock seems to have a tendency to zero (then if the cat has not appeared roast).

In addition, I am most reluctant to announce that the cat is still baked by my personal remaining 1000BTC no return (several months overdue).

On AMHash project, RM or I personally do not derive any unjust enrichment, RM or I personally can not afford at present no obligation to assume responsibility for any funds, we can do, we can only be such as AM willing to deal with this project when sidelines assist them to clarify that how much each investor compensation / bonus, help them communicate with customers, but not substantive action if the AM, we can not do anything.

David made the announcement in English mentioned "the computational that power AMHash managed by RockMiner has become unavailable", the language is very misleading, and calculate the force will AMHash brand mix spoke, giving the impression AMHash is managed by the RM. In fact, AMHash has two levels of meaning: a true force AMHash count, the second is AMHash.com the sales platform. Sales platform indeed RM team to build and maintain, and calculate the force is clearly not our responsibility and capacity, this had explained at the first time of sale.

I told David said, AMHash if not promptly deal will mark a myth shattered, he said: "What? What did not myth myth." I want to say is that it is bound to be on the History of Bitcoin an iconic time, regardless of whether the ultimate grilled cat, will mark an end to the era of personal reputation.

To be honest, it is very big blow for me, changed my views on many things. Although I know many people who like grilled cat, believed that he would come back, still do not believe the cat is subjective roast escape, but he disappeared objective facts, has given a lot of people, including me, causing injury.

To be honest, I'm tired, and I think quietly.

If the roast cat back, or front AM willing to resolve this matter, RM or they will be willing to assist all investor relations AMHash to clarify the exact compensation or dividends are sent to each investor's address.

Everything is like a dream, my main bitcoin career origin roast cat, the cat seems to finally turn the roast edge only.

Rock Xie
2015年3月12日

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:00:46 PM

If you are tackling sellers, not just manufacturers, how about CrazyGuy and ASICPuppy.net they seem pretty reputable reseller.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

If you are tackling sellers, not just manufacturers, how about CrazyGuy and ASICPuppy.net they seem pretty reputable reseller.

Are they still selling?

jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:13:36 PM

Are they still selling?

Look at the groupbuys subforum

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Are they still selling?

Look at the groupbuys subforum

Not the one making the suggestion. I know where to look but given that section is dead except for PCFLI and Canary hawking some non-miner wallet I am going to say no need to bother unless Biffa thinks there is a lot of volume lately not indicated in the group buy section but somewhere else. Looks like the market is drying up.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:09:48 AM

Spondoolies unparalleled customer service. It will be a sad day when they stop making home miners.

What does it take to be the preeminent supplier of miners to this community?

Hello all...

Just wanted to add a few thoughts.  

I'm a small time miner that is running 6 sp20e and 2 sp10's.  I got rid of all my antminers to stick with SP-Tech after the success and ease I experienced with my first SP10.  

Lately one of my SP20e's developed a problem that baffled support@SP-Tech enough that Zvi had to get involved.  He spent a good 40 minutes working with me to resolve the problem, with a great attitude and the patience to explain what he was doing at each stage and answering my questions.  I don't think there are too many other lead engineers that would spend that kind of time and effort on a small customer!

So, I'm even more impressed and extremely satisfied with Sp-Tech and just wanted to share my experience.  With support like this, I'm sure I'll find space for the "industrial" class miner out next.

Thanks Zvi and SP-Tech

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:16:47 PM

Paid shill  'Cypherdoc' won't keep the BITCOIN paid to him by HashFast. That is good news and warning to shills.

Heads up people who shill for bitcoin or other currency you might get sued. We can only hope that this happens maybe then some people in these forums might start thinking twice about their allegiances to scam companies.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?

The current lawyers have identified parties who money can be recovered from for various reasons or erroneous claims which could be disputed.  

For example 'Cypherdoc' the forum user that was pumping Hashfast has been identified and it is know he was paid 3000 Bitcoin to promote the company.  He is still holding 3,000 bitcoin and a lawsuit has been filed against him to have it returned to creditors.  That would be close to a million dollars in recovery right there.

At the same time there are some people who have file questionable claims and those could be disputed which would increase the amount paid out to legitimate claims.

If we vote down the plan and the case converts to chapter 7 we don't know that whomever the court appoints would bother pursuing the claims against people like cypherdoc at all.

cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:03:23 PM

This is indeed excellent news!

I'll wager there's at least one forum member who's quivering in his kennel at this news  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:45:31 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 11:16:34 AM by Bicknellski

Can you trust Dogie? Me thinks not. Dogie was collecting VAT without providing receipts. Counter to the requirement of the UK.

This certainly puts in perspective what Dogie is willing to do to make a buck off the people in these forums. It goes without saying that this practice will certainly get him in hot water with the UK government and it should be a warning for anyone using his services or purchasing anything from him.

BE WARNED WHAT HE RECOMMENDS SHOULD NOT BE FULLY TRUSTED.

This thread is certified Dogie POOP free! I ask Moderators to make certain DOGIE doesn't post here. I have asked him not to again and again and is the main reason I had to make this thread MODERATED over a year ago.

Nope.

If you are a seller registered for VAT you must give a buyer who is registered for VAT a VAT invoice for any standard-rated or reduced-rated items sold

You truly are a piece of work! Your link (quite aside from being an archive from 2009, though the concepts are current) does not state that the buyer is required to provide their registration number, rather that a registered seller is required to issue a VAT invoice to a registered buyer, else:
A VAT registered supplier may be fined if they do not issue a VAT invoice when asked to do so by a VAT registered buyer.
I do not know what you fail to understand by the last part of that quoted sentence .... which is more than ample proof of your VAT fraud seeing the transaction was Nov 14 and up to now you have refused to issue the invoice (as of today) under the pretext of being threatened.

But it your link goes further and says:

When a VAT invoice must not be issued

You must not issue a VAT invoice in the following situations:

your customer uses self-billing arrangements or you use authenticated receipts
you make a gift of goods on which VAT is due
you are selling goods using the VAT margin scheme for second-hand goods
you are selling goods using the tour operators' VAT margin scheme

Where does my transaction fall in that? Revel in your ignorance while you will ....

But like I said umpteen times, you do not have to explain yourself to me, neither have I asked for an explanation. You wanted substantiation of the VAT fraud allegation, and I have done that.

dogie is a VAT fraudster

deleterase

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:15:00 AM

It's not as if he "accidentally forgot" to provide the VAT invoice(s) either - he is actively refusing to provide them. Highly illegal.

Bad dogie.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:17:39 AM

@ Dogie.

You are NOT welcome to post in my moderated thread and that was clearly indicated to everyone on February 11, 2015.

Stop harassing me and this thread.

Note to Mods: I have had to deleted the same post 7 times already he knows he is clearly not welcome in this thread.

And no you can't do it all day as you will be banned for posting in a moderated thread that asked you NOT to post. Ask Loshia and Marto all about that little game. This time I am just going to report it to the Moderators. Let us see if you can follow the rules.

I will be removing this post once he gets the message or a ban... I suspect it will be a ban given he has yet to stop. I reserve the right to reinstate this message if he bumps this thread by posting again.

===

He should be given a few days to cool off that is what happens when you don't follow the rules.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:21:35 AM

It's not as if he "accidentally forgot" to provide the VAT invoice(s) either - he is actively refusing to provide them. Highly illegal.

Bad dogie.

Yes and I think more people should report that to the Report VAT fraud so others are not taken in by that scam again. I think we all know where this ends. Dogie is not to be trusted. Simple as that.

charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:48:37 AM

Bad dogie.
The same situation with VAT in UK is minereu. They do not provide UK invoice, but maybe you can save some bucks...
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

Bad dogie.
The same situation with VAT in UK is minereu. They do not provide UK invoice, but maybe you can save some bucks...

Oh my... are they still selling units? Need to add them to the naughty list if that is the case. That is tax fraud if you do that in the UK to save some bucks. BE CAREFUL. Recommend you steer clear of that game.

Do they ship reliably?

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:50:12 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 02:29:35 PM by Bicknellski

Can you trust Dogie? No fricken way anyone should trust his lying fraudulent ass.

Dogie continues to "defend" his VAT fraud poorly by spamming this thread and the meta thread. At this point you really should avoid him, disassociate your company from him and never ever buy units from him as you run the risk of being caught out in him failing to provide a receipt indicating VAT. Classic way to cheat customers and the HMRC.

Dogie is a miner seller. Well within purview of this thread. Do not buy from Dogie.

Again I am formally asking the moderators  to act accordingly and ban Dogie for repeatedly spamming this thread. He has already questioned about this in the meta thread so x posting here is spam.

This is a public service to warn off purchasing from him or to rely on him for unbiased info on fabricators. This is simply a warning to forum goers like Martin, Georgio, Josh or others I have posted about in this moderated thread. If he wants to complain use the moderator complaint button or start his own thread.

Note that I am not going to be lured into a spam war I expect moderators to properly address his spam.  He is not welcome to post here as is the directive of the mods for moderated threads he must stop posting here.

I shall not repond to your nonsense about anything I do outside this forum, simply because I do not have to, suffice to say wherever I charge VAT I clearly display my VAT registration number. If you did not see any VAT registration number on my software site (thanks for the plug BTW), and did not see any charges for VAT in the cart, then what fraud are you accussing me of, even what law has been broken? If you go to my practice site, you'll find all the details you'd ever want there. And for the umpteenth time, this is not a thread about me, but you!.

You are right, I have NEVER asked you for an invoice (not even in this thread as you insinuate), and I have NEVER been interested in any of your invoices. But because I chose not to ask for an invoice does not mean relief for you from your legal obligations of providing an invoice.

You were accused of VAT fraud and YOU asked for substantiation. I did just that by asking you why you never sent me an invoice. You could have said I never asked for it and that would have been that, but because you have something to hide or all you do is not overboard, you chose to persue the lines of being threatened by me then of me not being VAT registered as the reason. What stopped you from telling the truth first time round? That fraud you are carrying out under the table.

Your ramblings about me accussing you of not being registered are again just diversions. Show the link where I said that, other than you suggesting it as a diversion. I told you I am an accountant, and I know for a fact that you can legally charge VAT without even being registered, so long as your turnover does not exceed a certain threshhold, so I could not have said that (and I don't even need to check back!) but being the nicompoop that you are even that basic fact that I provided you eluded you.

And my offer still stands, find and post any resource or link to it that says a buyer is required to provide their VAT registration number before a VAT invoice can be issued, and I'll post here my VAT registration number (even my practice website as a bonus!)

dogie is a VAT fraudster

Original accusation:

So now that you've brought it up again, exactly how does my supposed "VAT scam" work? What am I doing?

You should have let this lie like you did about taking your medication regularly.

You know pretty well that YOU have a VAT scam of sorts going on. I bought from you arig advertised with VAT and NEVER received a VAT receipt (despite telling you). Now if that is not VAT fraud (like other people have accused you of, even before I joined this forum), tell me what it is? It, of course, is another issue that I even gave you positive feedback, too early with hindsight as the rig only run for a few days as advertised then one of the modules died (I told you as much) ... but that is a story for another day!

I shall not go into responding to the flimsy accusations that you have labelled against me with in your negative trust (thats another joke, nothing at stake at all just his bruised ego counts for forum trust ..... what a joke!), but you've always asked for substantiated accusations, THERE IS ONE! You can add it to the accusations against me - dogie is a VAT fraudster.

On another note, for those that believe dogie is attacked for no reason, in his own words, you are his shill accounts! You can not imagine what storm rages in that idiot's head .... @bitchie dogie .... take your pills like the man in the white coat said, they'll help you!

EDIT I am pretty sure the twat will duck answering this (just like the true case of his medication), and will only post again after it is burried ....

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:31:06 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 11:17:01 AM by Bicknellski

Good to see a thread without money transferring hands that could skew the results!

I don't need money to skew the results... I'm not claiming this to be unbiased unlike others. Willing to change my mind given evidence unlike others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: