Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleIcaras Collections Thread [2nd]  (Read 1546 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:28:55 PM

This is in response to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67731.0 which I have since locked for going off-topic and being unproductive in general.

I write this to acknowledge that I have sold my share of debt owed to eroxors. Within the next couple hours, he will have all relevant documents and information we've collected on DI via email. Other debt-holders, please confirm in this thread if you sell your debt.

Cheers,

Ben

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:45:01 PM

DI debt sold - for a realistic sum to eroxors.  My losses on DI are now less than 100%.
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 09:59:30 PM

DI debt sold - for a realistic sum to eroxors.  My losses on DI are now less than 100%.

Thanks, I now hold Patrick's debt as well.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 11:06:59 PM

I will sell my 25 BTC DI debt as well.  PM me if interested (or post an offer here in public if that floats your boat).

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 06:22:52 PM

Offers sent, peace.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2012, 03:50:13 PM

I will sell my 25 BTC DI debt as well.  PM me if interested (or post an offer here in public if that floats your boat).
I have now sold my entire interest in the 25 BTC debt to eroxors.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 04:00:56 PM

Don't get the point of selling debt. It is worth 0 now he defaulted ...

It is not like you will ever get that scammer anyway.

Even if you have ALL his details what can we do ( legally ) to him ?

Most likely we get sued for harassment because BTC is not legal tender and he has not committed a criminal offence Angry
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2012, 06:15:37 PM

Most likely we get sued for harassment because BTC is not legal tender and he has not committed a criminal offence Angry
Let's say I lend you some of my rare baseball cards and you promise to give them back to me in one month.  Let's say the baseball cards are worth about $1500.  Now let's say you do not return them when you said you would.

Has a crime been committed?  Could I go to court over this claim?  Are baseball cards legal tender?

Answers:  Yes, Yes, No.

bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 06:27:25 PM

Let's say I lend you some of my rare baseball cards and you promise to give them back to me in one month.  Let's say the baseball cards are worth about $1500.  Now let's say you do not return them when you said you would.

Has a crime been committed?  Could I go to court over this claim?  Are baseball cards legal tender?

BTC is a virtual good by legal definitions. I would LOVE for somebody to take the likes of Linode and Tom Williams to court over BTC.

LOL Good luck getting BTC thieves into court Cheesy
eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 03:06:39 AM

BTC is a virtual good by legal definitions. I would LOVE for somebody to take the likes of Linode and Tom Williams to court over BTC.

You have the mind of a thief... ohh wait...

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:35:08 AM

No wonder you're one. We can't sue you, eh.  Roll Eyes
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:44:24 AM

There's always street justice

bulanula

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:39:04 PM

There's always jail time ... for "street justice" ( from nerds like BTC users ? LOL )
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:46:30 PM

There's always jail time ... for "street justice" ( from nerds like BTC users ? LOL )

This:
And no, not all btc users are nerds like me. See TOR for yourself.
bulanula

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:18:04 PM

So what happened to this Huh

Did you guys get the scammer in the UK.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:30:07 PM

They are currently 22.5 BTC short, in order to continue the investigation .....and are currently seeking a 'donation' in that amount from a forum member to cover additional expenses.

bulanula

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:30:45 PM

They are currently 22.5 BTC short, in order to continue the investigation .....and are currently seeking a 'donation' in that amount from a forum member to cover additional expenses.

Post the address, I'll see if I can cover it.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:43:37 PM

Post the address, I'll see if I can cover it.

1PpfNWARwRuU5t8ZkgsU9wpyXyRxRKNxQq

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: