Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black holes do NOT exist and the Big Bang Theory is wrong ...  (Read 5328 times)
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:55:05 PM

Black holes, white holes, wormholes, relativity, dark matter, big bang theory, string theory......       Unproven bullshit theories, made by schizophrenic minds.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:18:14 PM

Black holes, white holes, wormholes, relativity, dark matter, big bang theory, string theory......       Unproven bullshit theories, made by schizophrenic minds.

Better explain that to all the satellites that compensate for frame dragging.

Nocturne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

wait what no black holes? what?
LeoN147

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:15:51 PM

Well, I would like to see proofs not some theories, Tho.
Till now, People can't confirm what really happened because nobody was actually there to witness what happened.
Hendrick0909

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

i would suggest you not to believe on false claims unless it is published from authentic source 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:21:14 PM

I'm gonna say that her paper, or whatever she has written is flawed (without even taking a look at it).
One does not simply claim that he or she is smarter than Hawking.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
galdur

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:23:51 PM

In other news

'Dumb blonde': Lily Allen debuts new hair colour on Instagram as she purges the pink and lightens her locks

catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Black holes, white holes, wormholes, relativity, dark matter, big bang theory, string theory......       Unproven bullshit theories, made by schizophrenic minds.

Has been proved the existence of the four-dimensional spacetime?
Has been proved that the time is a dimension?
Of course not. Einstein was an idiot.
galdur

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:38:32 PM

but mainly a plagiarist.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:56:46 AM

Have you ever used GPS, or depended on something that uses it?
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:56:38 AM

I'll prove that time is a dimension. Meet me at the 1st avenue Walmart at 1:00pm GMT Friday November 12th, 2014. PROVEN.

If I didn't give you the time you couldn't locate me.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:49:14 AM

... claims scientist - and she has the maths to prove it.

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html#ixzz3ELy9C2DR

• Scientist claims she has mathematical proof black holes cannot exist
  • She said it is impossible for stars to collapse and form a singularity
  • Professor Laura Mersini-Houghton said she is still in 'shock' from the find
  • Previously, scientists thought stars much larger than the sun collapsed under their own gravity and formed black holes when they died
  • During this process they release a type of radiation called Hawking radiation
  • But new research claims the star would lose too much mass and wouldn't be able to form a black hole
  • If true, the theory that the universe began as a singularity, followed by the Big Bang, could also be wrong

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html#ixzz3ELy9C2DR.

What do you think?

Smiley

Unless you are Stephen Hawkings no one will give a damn about what you think.

liteboozer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:06:58 AM

In other news

'Dumb blonde': Lily Allen debuts new hair colour on Instagram as she purges the pink and lightens her locks

LOl.. is that the same Lily Allen who sang "F you, F you very very much?"

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:05:52 AM

I'll prove that time is a dimension. Meet me at the 1st avenue Walmart at 1:00pm GMT Friday November 12th, 2014. PROVEN.

Yes, but...

What dimension would it be if you didn't give me the time, and I met you at the right time, by accident?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 09:11:57 AM

Yes, but...

What dimension would it be if you didn't give me the time, and I met you at the right time, by accident?

Smiley
You would have happened to be in the same place with him on that dimension then

galdur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:16:45 AM

In other news

LOl.. is that the same Lily Allen who sang "F you, F you very very much?"

The very same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHC05_9b0gw

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:18:56 AM

Yes, but...

Smiley
You would have happened to be in the same place with him on that dimension then

You're right. I wasn't really interested in which dimension that might be, anyway.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:05:15 AM

Some info about Einstein (google search)

"...The visit of the University but yielded some fruit. At that time taught there, good luck Einstein, scientists of the stature of a Weber, Wolfer, Hürdwig, Pernet and the great mathematician Hermann Minkowski (who worked on the theory of four-dimensional space and should be regarded as the real author of the special theory of relativity). And there he met his wife, Mileva Maric....."

"...Albert Einstein
– was he a thief, a liar and a plagiarist?

ALBERT EINSTEIN is held up as "a rare genius," who drastically changed the field of theoretical physics. However, using the technique known as 'The Often-Repeated Lie=Truth,' he has been made an idol to young people, and his very name has become synonymous with genius.

THE TRUTH, HOWEVER, IS VERY DIFFERENT. Einstein was an inept and moronic person, who could not even tie his own shoelaces; he contributed NOTHING ORIGINAL to the field of quantum mechanics, nor any other science. On the contrary—he stole the ideas of others, and the Jew-controlled media made him a 'hero.' ....."

".... Many people have recognized the impossibility of such a feat, including Einstein himself, and therefore Einstein has led people to believe that many of these ideas came to him in his sleep, out of the blue, because indeed that is the only logical explanation of how an admittedly inept moron could have written such documents at the age of 26 without any real education. THE TRUTH IS: HE STOLE THE IDEAS AND PLAGIARIZED THE PAPERS. ...."

"..... This theory has been validated by modern experiments and is the basis for modern physics. But these two premises are far from being originally Einstein's. FIRST OF ALL, THE IDEA THAT THE SPEED OF LIGHT WAS A CONSTANT AND WAS INDEPENDENT OF THE MOTION OF ITS SOURCE WAS NOT EINSTEIN'S AT ALL, BUT WAS PROPOSED BY THE SCOTTISH SCIENTIST JAMES MAXWELL in 1878....."

".... Furthermore, the mathematical relationship of mass and energy was a simple deduction from the already well-known equations of Scottish physicist James Maxwell. Scientists long understood that the mathematical relationship expressed by the equation E=mc2 was the logical result of Maxwell's work, they just did not believe it.

THUS, THE EXPERIMENTS OF THOMSON, KAUFMANN, AND FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HASENÖRHL, CONFIRMED MAXWELL'S WORK. IT IS LUDICROUS TO BELIEVE THAT EINSTEIN DEVELOPED THIS POSTULATE , particularly in light of the fact that Einstein did not have the laboratory necessary to conduct the appropriate experiments. ..."

".... Anyone who has studied much Physics will tell you that Special Relativity was mostly created by Poincare and Lorentz. The seminal 1905 paper by the plagiarist Einstein had no references! His 1915 paper on General Relativity, was submitted for publication two weeks after Hilbert's deduction of the equations, and it is Hilbert's Lagrangian technique that is used today to derive the field equations, not the idiotic heuristics of Einstein. Even E = mc2 was derived in the mid 1800s (well before Einstein ever stole anything).

Nikola Tesla regarded Relativity as the greatest historical aberration of scientific thought. Relativity is no more than a philosophical standpoint, a virus to infect a "New Age". From the standpoint of the electrical engineer Einstein’s Relativity is "Bravo-Sierra"! However, it has sunk its roots into the basic consideration of Inductance and Capacitance. L and C represent co-efficients of aetheric processes, and as such represent the aether, not Relativity. Albert Einstein stands in the way of Michael Faraday, and Pharisees are now Physicists (— Eric Dollard)....."
Donate_Me

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:27:16 PM

Hello

i see in some sites about Black Holes , Einstein Gravity and some other things is Wronf + Proof !

it was in this site : www.hadiniroomand-theory.com !

what you think ?!
gangz

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:51:18 PM

I'm not sure how you can say black holes don't exist when you can see them in space haha. Einstein believes that black holes end in worm holes which could send you back into the past!

On the 11 strings it's believed time would be string 0. I think you're trolling  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: