Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starcraft 2 + 2 level 85s WoW  (Read 801 times)
pyroim (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 09:33:36 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2012, 07:18:13 AM by pyroim

Make me an offer but i am looking for around 60$ just to recoup some of what i have already spent on the games, hell maybe even a graphics card to expand my meager mining rig

pre-lameass advertisement
 I acknowledge I am new but seeing as it will be IMPOSSIBLE for me to recover the account due to it being registered under a nickname  , Made the account when i was younger i'm willing to have a discussion upon how the transaction is actually completed

any additional questions post em' here and ill reply asap

(copied from my local craigslist ad so forgive the wordiness)

lost interest in the blizzard line of games due to their indescision when it comes to "Balance" in their games...!! my loss is your gain, new games have taken over my entertainment time and i no longer have a need and i am looking to recoup some costs of the games and the characters on the account
2 accounts only 1 is up to date with CATA, 1 has BC ( which is free anyhow) great for making those fun level 70 twinks

level 85 human paladin with epic flight + tank + heals
geared out ready for raid finder DS
Get those instant queues all dang day!
maxxed out inscription and herbalism
(on server Boulderfist)

Plenty of heirlooms lying around, a possibly recoverable LEVEL 85 WARLOCK ( ill share info you may need to try and recover once sale is final) so dont get too excited i did only say POSSIBLE

level 85 troll druid
No epic flight =(
Herbalism and alchemy
FERAL is geared with all dragon soul raid finder gear + a few hundred gold ( dragon soul weapon from deathwing) geared in PVP as well!
can tank AND dps everything you need to do ! also the balance set is reasonable!
could probably? heal dragon soul? i dont know how nerffed it is
(on server deastromath)

+more like the vaneity pet from the mountain dew promotion back in wrath of the lich king but NONE of this remotely adds value to this account for me

PLus SCII!

PLUS a bonus for STARCRAFT 2!!! ( still a 60$ game mind you) and with Heart of the swarm coming out what better time to pick up this account!!!

And you get ALL the world of warcrack you can handle! no waiting for new gear, no grinding for new things nadda nicht nein zip zilch NONE

its under a nick-name so re-aquistion for me is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pyroim (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:36:24 PM

^
pyroim (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 07:16:50 AM

back up to the top, will accept 12 BTC for it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: