Bitcointalk.org censoring satoshi's old conversations?

<< < (2/7) > >>

leannemckim46:
Quote from: bg002h on September 29, 2014, 01:24:07 AM

I recall that thread. It's archived on http://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org.

Thanks for the link.

currencydebt:
Deleting an old post to hide the fact a current leader in the crypto space had a conversation with the great Satoshi way back when makes no sense. What is bitcointalk trying to hide? Why?

SaltySpitoon:
Rule #1 of the moderator's handbook, is do not touch Satoshi's posts. I doubt anything was removed intentionally, although I don't know what post you are talking about in particular.

Zanywing:
Hmmm, this is interesting.

itsAj:
Quote from: SaltySpitoon on September 29, 2014, 02:41:15 AM

Rule #1 of the moderator's handbook, is do not touch Satoshi's posts. I doubt anything was removed intentionally, although I don't know what post you are talking about in particular.

BTCTalk has probably the best staff on the internet. They never censor anything and generally leave everything alone to allow growth. Satoshi is the main creator and helped everyone and everything evolve. There is no reason for them to censor anything from Satoshi. Satoshi has documented in the original Bitcoin whitepaper along with his posts some critical info that needs to be preserved and protected. Thanks to the staff for their time effort and attitude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page