Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Whoever Owned Mintpal Originally: Urgent  (Read 2764 times)
Come-In-Behind (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:15:23 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 01:12:37 AM by Come-In-Behind

Ok, I think we can ALL agree that Mintpal in the hands of moolah.io sucks ass.

Whoever originally created Mintpal, may you please make another exchange and post it here?

Please, I beg of you, I used to love Mintpal, now Moolah took it over and they don't even make announcements before they do things to the site, not courteous at all, along with the owner of Moolah, Alex Green, being a suspected scammer/shady at best.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:46:59 AM

I've probably made 10,000 Alt trades in the last 4 months...
But I'm seriously re-evaluating the whole game.

I've lost 2 transfers via Polo and that really pisses me off...
And I'm starting to hate MintPal... and actually trust Cryptsy the most = famous last words.

There is a lot you can do in crypto these days without trading dinky Alts on dinky exchanges.
pizza77

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:51:12 AM

I'm expecting some of the smaller exchanges to eventually take the place of the bigger exchanges, and do a much better job. I trust swisscex far more than mintpal since the take over.
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:00:03 AM

Mintpal is experiencing some growing pains, it happens.
Wifizone

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:08:25 AM

Feel sorry for the mintpal guys....

Incoming conspiracy .....

Vericoin devs saved mintpal after the hack by rolling back....

Fast forward a couple weeks, vericoins but buddy moolah takes over mintpal....

Convenient.... coincidence... think not... take it for what its worth

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:14:52 AM

Whoever originally created Mintpal, may you please make another exchange and post it here?

Please, I beg of you, I used to love Mintpal, now Moolah took it over and they don't even make announcements before they do things to the site, not courteous at all, along with the owner of Moolah, Alex Green, being a suspected scammer/shady at best.

I'll be coming out with an exchange in ~a month or so if thats any consolation Wink.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:38:22 AM

that Viking guy did a better job with Cryptorush than moohla has with mintpal so far
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:46:40 PM

I lost all my LTC and XMR in Mintpal.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:54:31 PM

I've probably made 10,000 Alt trades in the last 4 months...

this may be the saddest sentence i've ever read...  Grin

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

that Viking guy did a better job with Cryptorush than moohla has with mintpal so far
plus we got the added humour of a soap opera esque drama that ended up unfolding directly after the blackcoin incident
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

I'll be coming out with an exchange in ~a month or so if thats any consolation Wink.

Will it have Spiderman memes?
r3wt

Activity: 686

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

An exchange beyond your wildest dreams is just beyond the horizon...  Grin

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

Activity: 686

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:36:00 PM

An exchange beyond your wildest dreams is just beyond the horizon...  Grin
Openex?  Wink

Pfft.. i was clearly talking about cryptorush  Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

I would like us to do something like this http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/ but seeing what the legalities in the AML world are with this. So lets hope.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

Will it have Spiderman memes?

Spiderman will be our PR rep Cheesy.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

LMAO, thats no joke either. Moolah is an arogant jerk, hope he losses all his businesses and bitcoin. Has no business in cryptos way he is treating syscoin like children.
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:55:18 AM

Just logged in for the first time in a few weeks to see that my 100+ XMR is gone!!
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:12:12 AM

I will consider your appeal tout de suite.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:22:00 AM

I'll never be trading at mintapl again. These guys have fucked up so much shit now that Moolah are the handlers, have you guys even seen who moolah is..

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/519351262043979776

I mean.. How the fuck can anyone trust these two dirtbags!?

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

There is a lot you can do in crypto these days without trading dinky Alts on dinky exchanges.

Such as? BTC economy is pretty shit too from what I can tell.

Trade BTC with leverage and shorting abilities perhaps?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

@OP
You really want them to make a new exchange ?

I never liked Mintpal eh but i have been using Bittrex for quite some time and had no issues i can recall.. maybe try them out ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

Such as? BTC economy is pretty shit too from what I can tell.

Trade BTC with leverage and shorting abilities perhaps?

Margin and BTC worked out bad last time...

then again it was kinda fun... someone posted their insanely leveraged position... think that was the end of that tho  Cheesy

Come-In-Behind (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:57:29 PM

@OP
You really want them to make a new exchange ?

I never liked Mintpal eh but i have been using Bittrex for quite some time and had no issues i can recall.. maybe try them out ?

I would, but Bittrex is infamously known for adding Any and All coins no matter how new they are. They've even added straight up scamcoins before.
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:36:21 PM

Just logged onto new Mintpal/Moolah

What the hell did they do to wreck the site....will not be using these guys ever again, shame as I used to love Mintpal and the pumps!
Come-In-Behind (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

What the hell did they do to wreck the site....will not be using these guys ever again, shame as I used to love Mintpal and the pumps!

Ah yes, those Monday pumps(and dumps) on the coins that were next to be added from the voting list....Those were the days.(Nostalgia from 5 or so months ago? Yes I'm weird. Lol.)
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:47:09 AM

Ah yes, those Monday pumps(and dumps) on the coins that were next to be added from the voting list....Those were the days.(Nostalgia from 5 or so months ago? Yes I'm weird. Lol.)

haha i was actually reminiscing about the good old days in the spring and early summer...easiest money I have or will ever make.

I remember getting a friend in on the Whitecoin pump and he was amazed that he made over $20,000 so quick and easy...lol i wish those days would come back Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: