Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 03:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan requested - Business startup  (Read 4570 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:20:10 PM

Seriously, I would love to see someone who has done more than me to prove credibility and identity?

And yes, I have offered property in collateral.   I have a car and a 4 plex.   
Im not going to offer a lien on my four plex for a $5000 loan.   But I would offer up the title on my Escalade if someone can find a way to make that happen.

I realize from Vod's feedback that he is the "scam buster"..    But he is barking up the wrong tree this time.

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

Im not a scammer, and I would never ruin my rep for a measly $5000.   I make exponentially more than that per month anyway.  

$5,000 to the power of 2 is $25,000,000
$5,000 to the power of 3 is $125,000,000,000,000,000,000

Which one of those do you make per month?  Or is it more??   Shocked

Well at BTCJam, I proved my income by showing $219,000 of bank deposits this year in just one bank account, as well as a positive balance of 5 digits.   It's not that I am desperate for the money.  I am trying to raise a little operating capital so that I can buy a sign, and still have money in the bank to take care of any possible emergency issues.   I have reserves, and if I need to I will use them.   However, it's always good to have reserves so I am trying to get some crowd funding for my sign.   I make money, and the investors make money.  I think it's a win-win.  

But it's not like you have any evidence that I am a scammer.

I have linked my ebay account with almost 500 positive feedback  (100% positive), I have linked my LinkedIn account, I have given my business address and filmed myself in that address, I have offered collateral (if someone knows of a way to utilize an auto title), and I have nothing negative on my record.

So do I make $25,000 per month?  Yes, in most cases I do.

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

Or maybe it's not as much as sniffing out scammers, as it is for prying for more personal (un-necessary details), or maybe it's just about shaming anyone who asks for a loan?

Vod HAVE YOUR EVER LENT MONEY ON HERE?   I don't see any record of you loaning money on here.  I just see you shaming people for asking for loans.   Your technique seems entirely unproductive.

Wattda

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:09:29 PM

In my humble opinion it was people who lent their savings to hard working entrepreneurs that made America GREAT!
Keep dreaming..., success will be yours.
Regards
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:35:42 AM

Exactly.  ^

I think Vod must mean well.  No one would spend as much time trolling a forum as he does, unless it was very important to him.

I try to participate in bitcoin in every way that I can.    I was making a bunch of money on Bitmet.net back in the day, and that was when Bitcoin was $11 each.   I was purchasing all kinds of merchandise for wholesale prices for my store with USD that I was earning at a 9-5 job, and I was selling a good chunk of it on bitmit for coin.   So I had earned several hundred BTC selling on Bitmit, and I held some of it, but most of it I tried to inspire others by spending bitcoin and recording the transactions (on video), or donating bitcoin to political causes like I-1149 in Washington to fully legalize cannabis, and other related initiatives.   I gave away a lot of coin, just demonstrating how it worked.

You can see some purchases that I made here >   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2THisct43U

First I sold a undeveloped building lot in California for 1278 LTC back in September in 2013, then I turned a bunch of it into bitcoin, and with it I bought prepper gear.   I could have held it and made a bunch of money the next month from appreciation.  But I always try to be using coin, in order to inspire others.  

I still do that.   Even though I am borrowing on BTCJam, I also have 11 investments totaling a little over 1 BTC.  

Anyway, I hope people decide to back us.   If not, we'll be fine.  Thanks for all of the participation on this thread!

ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:37:29 AM

BTW-  For anyone to think I would bail on a $5000 loan, is silly.  My reputation is worth WAY more to me than $5000.
Ive been on Ebay for 12 years, and I have always done straight honest business.   I was on bitmit.net for about 2 years with a bunch of transactions also as a seller.   Im not a scammer, and I would never ruin my rep for a measly $5000.   I make exponentially more than that per month anyway.   That's like a highly paid CEO stealing candy at the gas station, and risking losing his job as CEO for a $.05 piece of candy.  It's silliness.
I can guarantee you that your reputation is not worth $5,000.00. People scam for much less all the time. I am not just talking about on here, just look at how often people file for bankruptcy and their debt levels
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3118

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:40:01 AM

Vod HAVE YOUR EVER LENT MONEY ON HERE?   I don't see any record of you loaning money on here.  I just see you shaming people for asking for loans.   Your technique seems entirely unproductive.

Yes, I have lent coins.  I "police" the lending forum because I want to prevent scams to keep the btc price high.  This is also why I haven't been as active lately, as right now scams are not going to hurt the price any more than it is.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:41:04 AM

I doubt anyone has filed a bankruptcy for $5000. 

But it's all good.  Im not depending on this money to eat.

As I have demonstrated, I have plenty of assets, and plenty of business.   Im not worried.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:42:30 AM

Yes, I have lent coins.  I "police" the lending forum because I want to prevent scams to keep the btc price high.  This is also why I haven't been as active lately, as right now scams are not going to hurt the price any more than it is.   Undecided

That's cool.  I have lent coin too.  It was my first order of business when I got on BTCjam.     I've already gotten burned twice now totally about $210. 

We win some and we lose some. 

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:43:37 AM

I got burned a little with the whole MCXNOW scam too.   I lost about 6 coins, when BTC was worth $1040.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

Actually on BTCjam, it looks like I haven't gotten burned yet.  Because the people haven't defaulted yet.   But the notion was that they were going to be paying back "instantly", and never did. 

So I suspect I'll get burned on those coins.

But the money that I have made from other investments almost covered those losses.   So no biggy.  Like I say, we win some and we lose some.

But I risked a lot by opening up my identity.  Most of these scammers never give any information.   So I feel like I have a leg up on the credibility scale based on how much I have revealed. 

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:49:08 AM

I mean if someone doesn't get paid by me, they could potentially send Guido out to my business and beat it out of me.
I have left my self very vulnerable.   It's sort of disenchanting how much verification BTCJam needs.   But I went through that process anyway.   Ive resisted signing up anywhere else, because I really hate giving so much information, to do it more than once would really freak me out.    If I don't get funded on BTCJam, I may just turn back to traditional bank (ugh).   Either way ya know..  Whatever works,

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:49:46 AM

But I risked a lot by opening up my identity.  Most of these scammers never give any information.   So I feel like I have a leg up on the credibility scale based on how much I have revealed. 

I don't see the big deal about being anonymous.  I'm a scam buster so a lot of scammers (like dank) hate my guts.  Those that have money could easily come to Canada and find me.   But I'm not worried.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

I stayed anonymous for a year or so with Bitcoin, because I was using SR to get weed.  I lived in California, and I was a patient, but I lived hella far from a dispensary, so I was being very hush hush, because I was getting small amounts of cannabis in a potentially vulnerable way.   I have replaced cannabis and prescriptions now with Kratom and other herbs.   So Im not worried about being anonymous any more.
Another thing that changed my mind about being anonymous, is that I wanted to tie my retail store, to my bitcoin sales on Bitmit.net to add credibility as I offered a returns policy for merchandise and such.   So since about 2012 I have been completely transparent with my identity.   I didn't post on these forums, because with so many hackers it seemed sort of sketchy to sign up on forums.   
But I have been here since I got heavily in to mining.    I've bought and sold a few miners based on leads at this forum over the years.
If you look through my past posts, I've sold several miners here, or to people who contacted me on here, and then I tied the transaction to Ebay for security and assurance.   

Anyway, Im just another bitcoin enthusiast, this community as well as my reputation mean a lot to me. 

Back in 2008 I had created my own online currency/economy.  We initially called it "Cannapoints" but it later became "Cannabits".  It was based on wordpress plugins, and merchandise that could be bought with points from our retail store.   I have a lot invested in crypto-currency.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

Speaking of miners, I have an A2 Terminator 60 MH/s miner that I am thinking about selling.    Bought it for $8700 in May, I think it only worth like $3000 now.   But if anyone wants to buy it, send me an offer.  I can meet in person, and escrow is accepted if need be.
I am heading back to Maine from Idaho for a doctors appointment around October 15th.  So I could potentially meet someone, somewhere in between (very public place, day time, no weird shit).

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:10:09 AM

(very public place, day time, no weird shit).

Hmmm, no thanks then.   Wink

Seriously, post in the Goods section - chances of a buyer reading your message in this thread are very slim.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:13:38 AM

LOL, sounds good.   I may list a bunch of stuff tonight.  I have a decked out Chevy Tahoe that I am thinking of selling too.  I just upgraded to a Cadillac Escalade.    I can accept coin for everything, because I don't ever get banks involved.  If I don't have cash, I don't buy it usually.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:39:16 AM

I don't see the big deal about being anonymous.  I'm a scam buster so a lot of scammers (like dank) hate my guts.  Those that have money could easily come to Canada and find me.   But I'm not worried.

I've never really understood the extreme need for anonymity, either. I have posted my name, address, and profession (life&health insurance sales) on the forum and have never had anybody come to my house bothering me.
Though, anybody wanting to buy life or health insurance from a fellow crypto friend, I am licensed in most mid-western states!  Cheesy
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:49:08 AM

I was using SR to get weed.  I lived in California, and I was a patient, but I lived hella far from a dispensary, so I was being very hush hush, because I was getting small amounts of cannabis in a potentially vulnerable way.   I have replaced cannabis and prescriptions now with Kratom and other herbs.   So Im not worried about being anonymous any more.

lol probably not something you wouldn't want to openly admit, seeing how your real ID is now tied to your forum account. Sure you might have ways to legally get weed now, but back then it was still illegal to get it from silk road. Wouldn't want to see you get Shrem'ed before your business becomes a success.

ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:59:27 AM

I was using SR to get weed.  I lived in California, and I was a patient, but I lived hella far from a dispensary, so I was being very hush hush, because I was getting small amounts of cannabis in a potentially vulnerable way.   I have replaced cannabis and prescriptions now with Kratom and other herbs.   So Im not worried about being anonymous any more.

lol probably not something you wouldn't want to openly admit, seeing how your real ID is now tied to your forum account. Sure you might have ways to legally get weed now, but back then it was still illegal to get it from silk road. Wouldn't want to see you get Shrem'ed before your business becomes a success.
Or it means that the identity is not actually his. I don't think it would be all that difficult to buy a fake ID plus facebook account, ect
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: