Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Xbox 360  (Read 1871 times)
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 10:46:07 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2012, 04:09:11 PM by SkRRJyTC

I have an Xbox 360 that I would like to take offers on.  You would be bidding on the xbox console, A/V cables, and power brick/cables.  I do not have a working power cord for this xbox, hence the selling, you would need to find a power cable that fits.

Any interest/offers?

I would only accept BTC up front or with an escrow.

EDIT: I bought a tested/working power supply from a friend locally.  Bumping this thread to try and sell my Xbox.  Offers?

EDIT 2: It also has the hard drive that came with it originally.  I didnt realize some xboxs didnt have HDDs.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 12:15:33 AM

What model #

Immuzikation

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 12:31:35 AM

I do not have a working power cord for this xbox, hence the selling, you would need to find a power cable that fits.

Will this work?

Working power brick from a RROD Xbox. I'll ship it for 4 BTC (upfront/escrowed).
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 12:56:35 AM

I do not have a working power cord for this xbox, hence the selling, you would need to find a power cable that fits.

Will this work?

Working power brick from a RROD Xbox. I'll ship it for 4 BTC (upfront/escrowed).

Nope.  My female power port has a post in the same spot as your male.  Thats gay... lol
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 12:57:35 AM

The tip doesn't make much of a difference. There are 5 different wattage power supplies, you need the correct one or you risk RRODing this one

SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 04:11:24 PM

Bump. Updated OP.
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:53:21 PM

bamp
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:56:42 PM

Will this work?

Nope.  My female power port has a post in the same spot as your male.  Thats gay... lol

Which means it's a Xenon or a Zephyr, both of which run about a 90% chance of getting RROD. Are the warranty seals intact?
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:06:47 PM

Will this work?

Nope.  My female power port has a post in the same spot as your male.  Thats gay... lol

Which means it's a Xenon or a Zephyr, both of which run about a 90% chance of getting RROD. Are the warranty seals intact?

How do I check the warranty seals?

Edit: I have always been the owner of the xbox and I have never attempted to open it or use it in any way other than the obvious intended purposes.
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:06:55 PM

bumper
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:21:02 PM

Will this work?

Nope.  My female power port has a post in the same spot as your male.  Thats gay... lol

Edit: I have always been the owner of the xbox and I have never attempted to open it or use it in any way other than the obvious intended purposes.

There is a warranty sticker under the front face plate, right below where the power button is.
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:42:35 PM

There is a warranty sticker under the front face plate, right below where the power button is.

Thanks, Ill look under the face plate when I get home today.
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 07:57:25 PM

Silver sticker says * Microsoft * and is unbroken.
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 12:35:59 PM

Higher BTC price = less BTC you have to spend to get my xbox!
SkRRJyTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 05:27:16 PM

Silver sticker says * Microsoft * and is unbroken.

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: