Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 01:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 20nm Scrypt Miner - Emerald PCIe-x16 Mining Card  (Read 1419 times)
emeraldasic.com (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:56:58 PM

We are happy to introduce you new, revolutionary chinese Emerald Scrypt Miner - First 20nm scrypt mining PCIe-x16 card. After many researches of the scrypt mining, our technologists and analysts create original product- Emerald Mining Card. It gives you minmum 280 MH/s of performance. Shenzhen Electronics do not give you promises - we give you high-technology product ready for preorder. The website of Emerald asic will give you all details of products and help of our staff. We will be happy to answer any questions. Unlike in competitive companies offering old technologies, we have all details of upcoming products. There is no joining to the cue, because we cut the time of available preorders. We do not tolerate unprofessional services and mistakes. We shipping our Miners worldwide and make sure that it will be in high-quality. The world of cryptocurrency rapidly changes, so do we. In case of any questions and if you need help, please write ticker on our site.

http://emeraldasic.com/
Trestle

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Rockem Sockem

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

"All ready for pre order".....funniest line I have ever read. If its a preorder you are promising the gear. It not ready for anything.

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=2539 - Leash the Hash power you need to dominate coins.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

You should really post some of your own design work.  Or at least bother to download the 3D files and do some custom renders, rather than shopping some of the sample renders;
http://grabcad.com/library/nvidia-maxwell-2014-concept-gtx-880-1

robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

i always wonder if guys like this get even one order  Roll Eyes
emeraldasic.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:24:22 PM

You should really post some of your own design work.  Or at least bother to download the 3D files and do some custom renders, rather than shopping some of the sample renders;
http://grabcad.com/library/nvidia-maxwell-2014-concept-gtx-880-1

We could just use preview of any example graphic card, the box does not matter, the most important thing is board with hashing chips, two for each card. Currently, we are working hard on developing prototype board. Card could looks a little bit different than on page, but the thing what is really important, is the hashing power and general perfomance.

We are sad to hear unpleasent feeback from you, but the pessimists could get one in the next batch instantly but price would be higher, as so scrypt difficulty. The problem is that new companies are always trustless by community. But we are looking forward build positive opitnion on our brand.

If you have any concern feel free to write to us on our page.

Kindly Regards
EmeraldAsic.com
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

I'm sorry you find my feedback 'unpleasant'.  It's not intended to be pessimistic, but rather realistic; you do not appear to have anything of your own to show on your website - not of the product, and not of your business.
I'm actually not entirely against pre-orders, I understand their function and sometimes need for a start-up - people should make up their own mind on whether or not it's worth the risk.  However, as you mention that you are "working hard on developing a prototype board", I'm inclined to suggest that this is not a pre-order so much as seeking capital injection in order to help realize the product in the first place.
I'm also not against the use of 'stock' photography - it has its place, or it wouldn't exist.  But more often than not, a company shouldn't need stock photography when they tend to use it.  A stock image of some lady with a headset - cliché as it may be - is fine for a customer support page.  A stock image of a PCB on an electronic device's product page that described the product, on the other hand, is more iffy - take a photo and post the actual image of the actual device instead.

Couple that with things like:
"Shenzhen Electronics do not give you promises", even though the website clearly states "We guarantee minmum 280 MH/s of performance" + "we give you high-technology product ready for preorder", even though you're still designing the prototype.
"The website of Emerald asic will give you all details of products", when truly there is none; You say there's two chips per card - great, what are the chips?  Considering it works as a drop-in replacement for a GPU (cards), I can only imagine this would have to be off-the-shelf GPUs (chips), or with a cheap GPU for GPU's sake and some Scrypt-capable ASICs on the same PCB but having no bearing on graphics.  Listing specs is not the same as listing details; specs can be made up, details take significantly more effort.

Let me summarize what I meant with my earlier post by way of your reply: If the box doesn't matter, but the inside does.. then don't put up pictures of the box (especially if it's not even the actual box) - put up pictures of the inside instead.. even if it's just screenshots of your preliminary prototype design.

rismady

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:27:12 PM

plz screenshot gpu miner speed. Kiss
emeraldasic.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:30:10 PM

For now we have succesfully developed our 20nm asic chip and we are developing board and looking for funds, that's why we've used 3D model of card, and also looking for fund in Pre-Orders.
Propably we can't do anything more to make trustworthy in your point of view. But if do, feel free to ask.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: