Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72962 times)
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:14:04 PM

This is pure copyright infringement.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

Please follow through with your PRE-ANN threads and actually launch these coins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:41:48 PM

Counterwallet is going to allow this?

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

This may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

noooooo can't be  Tongue or wait, yes you right  Grin

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:54:33 PM

With each of these that NILIcoin makes... The alt-crypto-scene dies a little inside. Can a mod banhammer this guy for all these fake PRE-ANN's please?
This is as real as crypto can get. the coins are issued on counterwallet and it is a legitimate coin just like any other here. maybe a bit more conceptual and complex to understand.
The aim of this coins which are made in a very limited addition is to represent the real crypto coins these industry should make. I have explained it in details on the other threads.  Doing it is the best explanation. So that is what Im doing. Im sure that it will eventually help revive wonderful important and chaotic scene of altcoins
There is a lot of work involved in each of the coins I choose to make, and they will come out with a few weeks between them, but I will PRE- ANN them before.
"banhammer this guy" will heart the whole idea of the things we try to do here.... decentralized!!!
You are hurting the scene dude. I could issue "coins" on counterwallet for my daily bowel movements but that doesn't make anything legitimate. You have provided no innovation and will only spur the hatred of mainstream. You are poking a bear in the same room as me and I would appreciate it if you could stop now please.

Real cryptos come from POW.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:46:07 AM

I've already sent a link to this thread to the Attorney's of record for Disney - assholes like this guy should not be able to exploit all the work, money and years that Disney has put into branding itself.

I am sure that the forum owners will get a legal notice from Disney asking them to release the users IP addresses and email address, if they don't comply I'm sure they'll get a subpoena.

I also reported his Coca Cola thread to their attornies.

mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:00:41 AM

This is going nowhere, having trouble coming up with good name for a coin?
mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:12:05 AM

So first you do a Coca Cola coin and now a Disney coin.

Your a prized idiot arn't you, and people wonder why crypto isn't trusted OMG

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:54:57 AM

Is this a Proof of Sue coin?!  Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

This is the coin's monetary model. comments on the model's paradigm are most welcome, as well as economic wisdom's comments.
(if any one wish to use idiotic as a description, please elaborate and intellectually justify your clam to make it useful  for the forum )

Mickey-Token monetary model

The Mickey Token-Coin model differ slightely from the classic Token-Coin monetary model which is based on the Token mechanism

In the classic Token Mechanism all currencies are excepted and are exchanged for the token.
The Token comes out of the issuer's vault once purchase and go back into the issuer's vault after being used to get the Issuer's service or product. The issuer control the token supply to match dammed. In the classic model, that of train tokens or gambling chips  the issuer's interest is to keep plenty of extra tokens in the vault to match damned requirement. In the Classic token model the token price is set by issuer and doesn't fluctuate by market demand.

The Token-coin model makes the token into a currency by allowing the public to trade with it

The Mickey Token-Coin is a sub-group of the Token-Coin model. The supply of coins are still in the issuer's control, but the price is set by the free market mechanism. However, much like central banks, the issuer has the power to control the money supply in the market  and the price of the unit by manipulating the supply. Different from central banks, an Issuer of a token have products and/or services which are giving it its real value. thus the issuer can control production and use it instead of interest rates which the central bankers instrument.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:38:48 AM

What's next, googlecoin?

NILIcoins
Art-Coins

NILI Coin [NILI] .  Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE],  Disney Coin [IDISNEY],
 Toyota Coin [ITOYOTA], eBay, Coin [IEBAY],, Twitter Coin [ITWITTER],
 Apple Coin [IAPPLE], Beatles Coin [IBEATLES], USA Coin [IUSA]

The Coins will be issued on the Bitcoin 2.0 protocol in a limited addition.
Coins will become collectors item after initial distribution

NILIcoins are created to promote a competitive credit-provides ecosystem. A  decentralized monetary system based on
cryptocurrency which will employ production power, trade volume and social networks to create an independent coin market.
A market which will then have the power to offer a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of  bank credit.

The grand vision of NILIcoins is to bypass the banking system by supplying industries and communities
with tools to capitalize directly on their commercial  power, and then utilize coin independence and
versatility to initiate the construction of a competitive credit industry.

The first step is to provide customized and ready to use coin packages which are fitted with all necessary
components to facilitate a seamless multi-coin clearance. Then to see through the creation of a platform
on which these coins can be lend as credit to the public.

The NILIcoins project itself was conceived as a result of the need to illustrate this concept in real terms
as well as to fund  the creation of a road map for the funding and development of these platforms.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:15:13 PM

Please follow through with your PRE-ANN threads and actually launch these coins.

will do!!!
 first to launch is the Coca-cola coin [ICOKE] this coming Monday https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/910-ICOKE
However I will keep it in  low key,   so only the die hard people who can understand this will join in.
most people have a hard time understanding the point of doing this and have been burned by scams.
I would like people to buy even one or two coins just to get familiar with counterpary wallet and its exchange options and of course help these ideas I try to spread out.   
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

Counterwallet is going to allow this?

Counterwallet is a platform, decentralized to my best understanding

https://www.counterparty.co/about/

"Unlike Wall Street and other centralized financial institutions, Counterparty provides open, secure financial tools and markets that do not require a trusted third party or middleman to use. The first of its kind, Counterparty aims to decentralize and democratize finance in the same way the Internet itself has done with creation and sharing of information."

"Built on the revolutionary peer-to-peer blockchain technology that powers Bitcoin, Counterparty provides — for the first time ever — decentralized financial markets and instruments, intended to help solve these issues at hand."

Anyway I hope to give it a good run as far as power proof.
If they will be able to unable my coins or make them disappear of erased' them its important to know it without much in-stake.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:08:40 AM

You're going to get the shit sued out of you you stupid retarded fuck.

The thing is that The Disney lawyers are not going to take notice of this. Like most on my threads they dont think  it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Disney will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Disney will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money.
(lawyers and "stupid retarded fuck" dont really scare me)
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:23:07 AM

The thing is that The Disney lawyers are not going to take notice of this. Like most on my threads they dont think  it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Disney will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Disney will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money.

You and the LeagueCoin dev should get together and chat about lawyers.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:51:58 PM

exactly it wont generate any money because noone will mine or buy this coin unless u can show you're authorized by disney to do this. because disney can do their own coin if they want to use crypto in disneyworld. bet you havent even planned it out properly. do you expect disney to buy into a coin that uses their copyrighted materials to gain traction? how will you lure them away from making their own product to buy yours?

i swear you should be banned for even trying this so openly.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:41:58 PM

exactly it wont generate any money because noone will mine or buy this coin unless u can show you're authorized by disney to do this. because disney can do their own coin if they want to use crypto in disneyworld. bet you havent even planned it out properly. do you expect disney to buy into a coin that uses their copyrighted materials to gain traction? how will you lure them away from making their own product to buy yours?

this coin like my Coca-Cola coin will challenge these companies to make their coins. once they will do it you will have to agree that my coins were the first crypto Disney  Coin,  Art and memorabilia collector will buy my coins then and maybe even the company itself that will want to own it first Coins.... it is a wired world out there....
All I can say is that you will invest very little buying a few coins' but you will become a part of a very interesting thing that might even make you a few good bitcoins .
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:28:42 PM

this coin like my Coca-Cola coin will challenge these companies to make their coins. once they will do it you will have to agree that my coins were the first crypto Disney  Coin,  Art and memorabilia collector will buy my coins then and maybe even the company itself that will want to own it first Coins.... it is a wired world out there....
All I can say is that you will invest very little buying a few coins' but you will become a part of a very interesting thing that might even make you a few good bitcoins .

LOL! Try telling this shit to Kanye West when he got Coinye off the market.

Those companies you are trying to challenge can make their own totally unique and non cloned coins with their own superior coin developers if they wanted to. They won't buy your coin for shit.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

Disney will contact Theymos when they will know about this. Like Fifa contacted for football coin because they were using Fifa pics.

still waiting...... the coins are going on sell  really soon, they better hurry up....
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:23:10 AM

The thing is that The Disney lawyers are not going to take notice of this. Like most on my threads they dont think  it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Disney will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Disney will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money.

this coin like my Coca-Cola coin will challenge these companies to make their coins. once they will do it you will have to agree that my coins were the first crypto Disney  Coin,  Art and memorabilia collector will buy my coins then and maybe even the company itself that will want to own it first Coins.... it is a wired world out there....

LOL! Try telling this shit to Kanye West when he got Coinye off the market.

Those companies you are trying to challenge can make their own totally unique and non cloned coins with their own superior coin developers if they wanted to. They won't buy your coin for shit.

They can make their coin, hopefully soon, but my coins will for ever be the first Disney coins' they will not be able to take it off the market using the law. So the only way for them do do it is to buy it all.  and that would make buying a coin now, a very a good investment. even if they are able to get a curt order to seize all my coins, I'll make sure no coins are going to be in my possession. they cant take it if its not mine. and there is nothing else they can take from me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: