Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 09:23:52 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] NEW Oakley Men's Antix Sunglasses - Warm grey lens $75  (Read 8815 times)
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

LOL. Right. You would be amazed how many people think that is the case though still after all these years. Yes, I did open the box once just to look at the glasses and put everything back as it was right away. If there was paperwork I would assume it is in there. I will find them to check for sure, been sitting in a box of stuff for a while. Sorry no receipt.

The world is full of interesting people, and I guess crazier things have happened. If it ends up being the case, then you've earned it and I won't even be mad.  Grin
Receipt isn't the end of the world, just figured it would be a nice record or reference. It's about time, after multiple years and thousands of views that these sunglasses find a home. Do me a favor and wipe the dust off it before you send them to me, too. I'll shoot you a PM in about a week or so asking for an address, then I'll send you payment plus a shipping addres and we'll get this moving.
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1018

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

LOL. Right. You would be amazed how many people think that is the case though still after all these years. Yes, I did open the box once just to look at the glasses and put everything back as it was right away. If there was paperwork I would assume it is in there. I will find them to check for sure, been sitting in a box of stuff for a while. Sorry no receipt.

The world is full of interesting people, and I guess crazier things have happened. If it ends up being the case, then you've earned it and I won't even be mad.  Grin
Receipt isn't the end of the world, just figured it would be a nice record or reference. It's about time, after multiple years and thousands of views that these sunglasses find a home. Do me a favor and wipe the dust off it before you send them to me, too. I'll shoot you a PM in about a week or so asking for an address, then I'll send you payment plus a shipping addres and we'll get this moving.

Awesome! Talk to you then.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1018

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

update

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.