Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is becoming ridiculous  (Read 2026 times)
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:53:38 PM

Every day I wake up seeing more news on Bitcoin adoption, and yet everyday I go to sleep knowing btc price is lower. Unreal.

$381 on bitcoinaverage now.

What do you think it will take to get back to $1000? fall in the stock market? amazon news? people dumping alibaba and buying btc?

It will be amazing if btc jump back to $1000, and we will be remembering when it was under $400 Smiley

No way to tell. There has been a lot of good news lately, but the sell pressure has overtaken it. If the pressure lets up, we will probably rally into the 500s again. Next step 700-800, then you can start thinking about quadruple digits. If you've been around for a couple years, the buy pressure and mania becomes immense during exponential runups. We are not even close yet. Give it time.

Still, gentle newbies, you will be caught up in the "new paradigm" hype and not profit at the top. In fact you will buy more. New Forex and professional traders will sell far below thinking that it can't go any higher. The market will fool you again and again.  The trolls will reverse their behavior with new accounts to manipulate sentiment. Big coin holders will go into full-on pump mode in the media. Mark my words. It is epic.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

Every day I wake up seeing more news on Bitcoin adoption, and yet everyday I go to sleep knowing btc price is lower. Unreal.

$381 on bitcoinaverage now.

What do you think it will take to get back to $1000? fall in the stock market? amazon news? people dumping alibaba and buying btc?

It will be amazing if btc jump back to $1000, and we will be remembering when it was under $400 Smiley

No way to tell. There has been a lot of good news lately, but the sell pressure has overtaken it. If the pressure lets up, we will probably rally into the 500s again. Next step 700-800, then you can start thinking about quadruple digits. If you've been around for a couple years, the buy pressure and mania becomes immense during exponential runups. We are not even close yet. Give it time.

Still, gentle newbies, you will be caught up in the "new paradigm" hype and not profit at the top. In fact you will buy more. New Forex and professional traders will sell far below thinking that it can't go any higher. The market will fool you again and again.  The trolls will reverse their behavior with new accounts to manipulate sentiment. Big coin holders will go into full-on pump mode in the media. Mark my words. It is epic.

^ Yep, take heed newbs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: