Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [ANN] DeltaMining Scrypt ASIC Miners [Home-Friendly][NO pre-orders]  (Read 3856 times)
DeltaMining (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:51:44 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 05:34:26 AM by DeltaMining

Introducing

https://i.imgur.com/WhSeFqT.png

By miners, for miners.

What is DeltaMining?

Introducing DELTAMINING, a cryptocurrency mining equipment distributor. Based in Toronto ON, Canada, this business will revolve around putting their customers first- something other major ASIC manufacturing companies lack. As well, DELTAMINING will be the first distributor to offer home-friendly miners- silent, efficient,and aesthetically pleasing. We are DeltaMining- by miners, for miners.

Why DeltaMining?

You may ask, why should I buy from DELTAMINING?
First off, it is our number one priority to properly serve customers. First-class service for buyers is a very important aspect of our business model, and we will strive to put that into a reality. Many ASIC retailers treat their customers poorly- they delay shipments so that they can mine with their consumer’s products, create deadlines that they can’t meet, or simply offer a product of low quality, but for high prices. DELTAMINING frowns upon this type of service, and plans on leading the market in terms of customer treatment.

Second, DELTAMINING will be the first distributor to offer home-friendly mining equipment. This is a major step forward in allowing the “average joe” to get into mining, as a lot of mining ASICs are extremely noisy, open-case, or just have a dozen large cables flowing out in every direction. DELTAMINING will cut out all of these problems by using practical designs and state-of-the-art fans. All mining equipment by DELTAMINING will be hand-assembled and designed in Canada. All products will ship from Canada, too.

Third, DELTAMINING will offer no pre-orders. All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of confirmed payment, with numerous options for shipping, ranging from Expedited (7 days shipping) to Overnight Express (1-2 days shipping). DELTAMINING does not believe in pre-orders, as no miner should wait several weeks/months in expectancy of mining equipment that exponentially decrease in profitability and depreciate in value without use. Any products sold by us will be already assembled,ready to be packaged and shipped upon purchase. Of course,no pre-orders has several slight drawbacks- DELTAMINING will be unable to manufacture their own ASIC chips due to the lack of capital,however, we will be purchasing chips and PCBs from other ASIC retailers and assembling them ourselves- we will combine the highest quality ingredients to produce a superior mining machine.

Products
All currently in development.

All DeltaMining products are currently in development and assembly process. This section will be updated once there is product availability.

DeltaMining proudly does NOT do pre-orders.

Once miners are developed and assembled, we will post videos of the working product and pictures, before offering them for sale. All miners will be shipped within 24 hours of confirmed payment

Please visit our website for more information regarding our current miner(s) in development, and for release dates:

www.deltaminers.com

Kindest regards,

The DeltaMining team.

Note: We are leaving this thread unmoderated for the sake of freedom of speech and diversity of opinion. All negative opinions on our products will be taken into our development process, and we will do our best to improve where we may have failed. All positive opinions are greatly appreciated. There is no limit for discussion, but we kindly ask you to refrain from posting false facts, rumours, and spreading misinformation.

ORION project cancelled due to cancelled chip production on ZeusMiner's side.

Early render of the DeltaMiner ORION: 20 MH/s (expected date of sales opening: very late Q4 2014/early Q1 2015, shipping immediately)

https://i.imgur.com/mI4Zxl4.png

And yes, our signature DELTA logo and product name will be made out of Baltic Birch Wood (a classic touch) Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/fJzK1aG.png
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:59:07 AM

Well, lets see where this goes. I'll let you know if anything comes of it. The market needs another chip manufacturer.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:03:45 AM

The only product on the website is a scrypt miner, DeltaMiner D1.
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:09:38 AM

I sure hope it's Dogie friendly as well! Isn't Brock located in Canada, A? Shocked
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:23:10 AM

I sure hope it's Dogie friendly as well! Isn't Brock located in Canada, EH? Shocked

FTFY
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:35:17 AM

I live in Toronto, and would love to visit these guys to see what they are up to and perhaps bring back some 3rd party info to the forums. Email sent.

Looks like they are building a scryptminer (40MHash/180W) as their first project, based on chips (and possibly PCBs?) of another manufacturer to limit startup capital

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:48:53 AM

what would make this worth while is if it supports all scrypt not just one or two . because bitmians has  the L1 which will  put this to shame unless it supports it all which I'm hoping .

scrypt  x11 x13  etc . that is Smiley .

no dual mining I don't even bro with my 80 chip i leave it as scrypt .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:51:50 AM

I don't even bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ruJBKFrRCk

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
DeltaMining (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:36:05 AM

Our twitter profile: https://twitter.com/DeltaMiners
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:41:57 AM

all ways a ass hole your one Smiley . I have tired ass . that why it a waste if your have a few sha256 miner  why waste that scrypt miner .

I'm sorry dude but i would never make fun of you that way .

cya

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:13:03 AM

DeltaMining confirmed that they will be using zeusminer chips and PCBs, assembled into compact and quiet cases for the home user, but still ~2months out from Batch 1 release.

@toptek - i just find the "I dont even/I cant even" phrase hilarious, particularly if they "literally". I've personally never had any problems with 2,4,6,8,etc.

perhaps with rockminer and zuesminer teaming up now, it will open up DeltaMining to be able to build custom devices for both scrypt and SHA256

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:57:22 AM

They'll be delivering in or around December, so will be a while yet.

DeltaMining (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

They'll be delivering in or around December, so will be a while yet.

As dogie said, expected dates of delivery will be between late Q4 2014 and very early Q1 2015.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:12:14 AM

perhaps with rockminer and zuesminer teaming up now, it will open up DeltaMining to be able to build custom devices for both scrypt and SHA256

That would be nice .

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:37:13 AM

Here's hoping you guys are legit. Will you allow local pickups? I'd make a road trip out of it.
DeltaMining (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:01:43 PM

Here's hoping you guys are legit. Will you allow local pickups? I'd make a road trip out of it.

We will allow local pickups Smiley We unfortunately do not have a designated office or warehouse where we base our operations, but we plan to rent a small warehouse in early-to-mid 2015, once we have generated enough capital from shipped Scrypt miner sales.

Progress update from DeltaMining:

We are working on several designs of various Scrypt ASIC mining units. To note, we will be using Zeus mining chips. Our first design, the D1, is a 40 MH unit, comprised of 4 boards. Further modifications in the coming weeks may suggest that we will be integrating a PSU into the units as well. We want to keep our first design as "clean and simple" for a newbie user, as possible. In addition to our most home-and newbie-friendly miner(in development), we may integrate a Raspberry Pi into the interior of the unit, with a 3-4" screen in framed in the front of the miner, resulting in the user to have the ability to input pool URL and details using a stylus/on-screen keyboard.

2 very silent fans will be used (1 in front, another in the back). This unit will be a major step forward in terms of home-friendly mining, as it will be extremely silent, with a integrated RPI, operable from a small LCD screen attached to the front plate of the miner, and is literally "plug the PSU cord to the wallet socket n' play".

We are working on a secondary design, which will be smaller in size than the ZM-Blizzard and GM-Fury. It will boast a whopping 20 MH/s+ Scrypt hashing speed, while consuming less than 100W of electricity. Again, no pre-orders! We will enable the purchase of this product once we have various videos of working units, as well as possibly have several BitCoinTalk members come pay us a visit to see our units for themselves (we are located in Toronto).
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

Kudos on the NO pre-order! And Kudos on the low noise design, I have had to adapt my asic to be acceptable in my home. 40MH for 180 Watts if very good as well.
Good luck to your company!
rockyforever

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:28:36 PM

We will allow local pickups Smiley We unfortunately do not have a designated office or warehouse where we base our operations, but we plan to rent a small warehouse in early-to-mid 2015, once we have generated enough capital from shipped Scrypt miner sales.

Progress update from DeltaMining:

We are working on several designs of various Scrypt ASIC mining units. To note, we will be using Zeus mining chips. Our first design, the D1, is a 40 MH unit, comprised of 4 boards. Further modifications in the coming weeks may suggest that we will be integrating a PSU into the units as well. We want to keep our first design as "clean and simple" for a newbie user, as possible. In addition to our most home-and newbie-friendly miner(in development), we may integrate a Raspberry Pi into the interior of the unit, with a 3-4" screen in framed in the front of the miner, resulting in the user to have the ability to input pool URL and details using a stylus/on-screen keyboard.

2 very silent fans will be used (1 in front, another in the back). This unit will be a major step forward in terms of home-friendly mining, as it will be extremely silent, with a integrated RPI, operable from a small LCD screen attached to the front plate of the miner, and is literally "plug the PSU cord to the wallet socket n' play".

We are working on a secondary design, which will be smaller in size than the ZM-Blizzard and GM-Fury. It will boast a whopping 20 MH/s+ Scrypt hashing speed, while consuming less than 100W of electricity. Again, no pre-orders! We will enable the purchase of this product once we have various videos of working units, as well as possibly have several BitCoinTalk members come pay us a visit to see our units for themselves (we are located in Toronto).

Very interested in these! Need some heaters for. Winter is coming!

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:17:01 AM

nice

Mining since 2014
DeltaMining (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

Update regarding our recently introduced 20 MH unit:

DELTAMINING - DeltaMiner ORION

At DeltaMining, we openly seek to create the most size- efficient miners, while retaining nominal power efficiency and a sizeable hashrate. If we combine all of the prestigious attributes of a small, efficient, but powerful miner, we get the DeltaMiner ORION- a machine smaller than a pencil case, but more powerful than a first generation miner the size of a carry-on suitcase.

Boasting an impressive Scrypt hashrate of over 20 MH/s, this mini-monster will be a game changer for small mining farms. The DeltaMiner Orion will consume less than 100W of electricity, and will be put up for sale as soon as a sizeable amount have been manufactured, and ready-to-ship.

Early render of the DeltaMiner ORION: 20 MH/s (expected date of sales opening: very late Q4 2014/early Q1 2015, shipping immediately)

https://i.imgur.com/mI4Zxl4.png

And yes, our signature DELTA logo and product name will be made out of Baltic Birch Wood (a classic touch) Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/fJzK1aG.png
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: