Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining BTC on Ghash.IO Converting Mined Rewards to Doge on CEX  (Read 968 times)
Houseman (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

I have been mining and holding / using BTC for a good few months now and have kind of been blinkered to other coins, sure I was aware of them but never really considered buying / mining / investing in them.

In the past few weeks I have taken off my blinkers and actually realized I have been missing a fantastic opportunity, what do i mean by that? Now I am converting all my mined BTC rewards into Doge, I am not a Doge expert 'shibe' or whatever and I am not buying any scrypt hardware (probably not buying anymore hardware after my S3's).

I was previously just Bitcoin focused, but the price stagnation, rising difficulty and lower rewards made me use my brain a bit more and actually take some proactive action rather than just sitting on my BTC. Great thing Using GHash I can immediately use the mined rewards buy Doge on CEX, no need to transfer anywhere else. I know this isn't Dogecointalk just wanting to share my current story. Anyone else doing similar with BTC mining and alts or something else?

Why Doge? Charts below tell the story.....

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:11:13 PM

I have been mining and holding / using BTC for a good few months now and have kind of been blinkered to other coins, sure I was aware of them but never really considered buying / mining / investing in them.

In the past few weeks I have taken off my blinkers and actually realized I have been missing a fantastic opportunity, what do i mean by that? Now I am converting all my mined BTC rewards into Doge, I am not a Doge expert 'shibe' or whatever and I am not buying any scrypt hardware (probably not buying anymore hardware after my S3's).

I was previously just Bitcoin focused, but the price stagnation, rising difficulty and lower rewards made me use my brain a bit more and actually take some proactive action rather than just sitting on my BTC. Great thing Using GHash I can immediately use the mined rewards buy Doge on CEX, no need to transfer anywhere else. I know this isn't Dogecointalk just wanting to share my current story. Anyone else doing similar with BTC mining and alts or something else?

Good luck. Plus, don't forget on CEX you also have 14 other BTC/Crypto pair options, plus US$ and EURO.

And more alts and fiat options will be added in the coming weeks.
http://blog.cex.io/cex-io-adds-euro-support/

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: