Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal [W] $16 Bitcoin  (Read 871 times)
Darkwin (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:54:43 PM

As the title says i really need $16 Bitcoin - I can offer Paypal. Since i'm not very trusted i'm willing to go first with trusted members only.

Need this soon. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:39:38 AM

As the title says i really need $16 Bitcoin - I can offer Paypal. Since i'm not very trusted i'm willing to go first with trusted members only.

Need this soon. Thanks!

You will need to find a method other than Paypal.  With Paypal you can charge back up to 6 months later, and even in the person has withdrawn they coins, they will go after you civilly.

Please don't waste everyone's time by saying you are honest and you won't... you have zero trust on a new account on an anonymous forum.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:33:14 AM

www.circle.com  <- you can use your cc to buy and exchange btc.
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:47:15 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:37:49 PM by Darkwin

Need this soon. Thanks!

You will need to find a method other than Paypal.  With Paypal you can charge back up to 6 months later, and even in the person has withdrawn they coins, they will go after you civilly.

Please don't waste everyone's time by saying you are honest and you won't... you have zero trust on a new account on an anonymous forum.

If the user feels comfortable he can make the purchase on my behalf etc. or we can deal on other forums which i'm trusted on.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:48:31 PM

Need this soon. Thanks!

You will need to find a method other than Paypal.  With Paypal you can charge back up to 6 months later, and even in the person has withdrawn they coins, they will go after you civilly.

First off there are many members with zero reputation doing small PP>BTC exchanges, Just because you aren't willing to take a risk on me doesn't mean everyone's the same. Furthermore i only need the BTC to make a small purchase and no offense but i'm not looking to make a $100 exchange here, If the user feels comfortable he can make the purchase on my behalf etc. or we can deal on other forums which i'm trusted on.

@Reynaldo  Thanks for the suggestion but i'm 90% certain that Circle requires identity verification for CC or even Paypal purchased, Unfortunately that's something i'm not willing to do - the point of BTC is to be ANONYMOUS.

But paypal also requires your full name/address/details etc unless you are using an account with incorrect information which is fraud and puts anyone who sells to you at risk of reversal..
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

Need this soon. Thanks!

First off there are many members with zero reputation doing small PP>BTC exchanges, Just because you aren't willing to take a risk on me doesn't mean everyone's the same. Furthermore i only need the BTC to make a small purchase and no offense but i'm not looking to make a $100 exchange here, If the user feels comfortable he can make the purchase on my behalf etc. or we can deal on other forums which i'm trusted on.

@Reynaldo  Thanks for the suggestion but i'm 90% certain that Circle requires identity verification for CC or even Paypal purchased, Unfortunately that's something i'm not willing to do - the point of BTC is to be ANONYMOUS.

You are making a mistake .. you can't be anonymous with BTC since all transactions are on the blockchain so unless you hide your identity behind address, you are not anonymous.
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:47:13 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:37:01 PM by Darkwin

Need this soon. Thanks!

You will need to find a method other than Paypal.  With Paypal you can charge back up to 6 months later, and even in the person has withdrawn they coins, they will go after you civilly.

@Reynaldo  Thanks for the suggestion but i'm 90% certain that Circle requires identity verification for CC or even Paypal purchased, Unfortunately that's something i'm not willing to do - the point of BTC is to be ANONYMOUS.

But paypal also requires your full name/address/details etc unless you are using an account with incorrect information which is fraud and puts anyone who sells to you at risk of reversal..

@Reynaldo

Are you retarded?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: