Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freshcoin marketing plan and POM (proof of market)  (Read 2422 times)
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:27:21 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 10:37:50 AM by Frangomel

Hi,

I am one of devs of Freshcoin. We made marketing plan for it as white paper:

http://www.docdroid.net/hms3/freshcoin-marketing-plan-and-feasibility-study.pdf.html

want to have some comments on it as in shortly we want to have it implemented and doing that into games, on real market!

What does it mean?!

We are connecting (implementing) it to games and make it as POM so its price is dependable to market success. Freshcoin is dedicated algorithm coin which has best KW/hrate ratio for GPU, CPU miners (best temperatures, and smallest KW consume).

How?!

We make investor fund which has about 190k freshcoins into it and from game developers claim it would go to gamers for 1$ per freshcoin. This is retail price.

We have freshonline as payment processor which is core of the system so end-users (gamers) has its usability over in-game API.

Benefits?!

We are implementing FRSH into games so you can use it as bonuses, upgrades, achievements or just buying into games. Step further is that gamer can earn money using FRSH into games (PHASE 2) and change it on exchange or just use it further in game. Game developers are earning 50% of 1$ per Freshcoin, and 50% goese to investor fund.

When?!

We have great contacts and doing on implementation and on 15th of October is first ann of games. First batch of investor fund is till 18th of October, then we are opening next batch with different rules which will be announced in time.

I wanted to show you our economics and penetration analysis in shortly, but everything is written in marketing plan.

So thats is POM category like on real market.

I want your oppinion about this and to see what could be improved?

cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: