Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2017, 02:39:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 20980 times)
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:32:05 PM

Hello,

I am willing to offer anyone up to 20 BTC payment for identification information on JL777, the anonymous persona who operates in the NXT project.

If you possess such information, or you believe you can obtain it, please contact me at josh.josh421@gmail.com.

My hopes are two fold, 1) obviously looking to put an end to this ongoing harassment campaign, 2) looking to put NXT in check in considerations of their constant threats of violence and other forms of internet harassment.

I would also probably be willing to pay for any level of information on NXT insiders you think might be useful.  I do have some information on JL777 and may be willing to share if you convince me that you have the right sort of intentions.

Thank you.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
S4VV4S

Activity: 630

You make me laugh!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:42:21 PM

Acquiring the information you want is no problem with me other than the reason you want it.

Care to share the entire background on WHY should ANYONE give you sensitive info like that?

Money is not a good enough motive for giving you this info (I don't have it btw).

But why should anyone give you this information?

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:48:21 PM

The person behind the internet identity Jl777 has defrauded the public for well over 2 million USD.

I have been repeatedly posting critical information about his projects and he has initiated threats of violence and a constant harrassment campaign.  My identity is fully known and this information will be used to prevent further abuses by him and the "NXT Community".

I will pay in full, and I will consent to an arbiter to ensure full payment upon delivery of the information.

His last whereabouts were supposedly Buenos Aires.  He claims to be a Korean citizen but has never demonstrated knowledge of the Korean language.  I suspect he is either Dutch or American.  He claims to move from city to city.  I have other information that I will prefer not to publish as it may effect innocent parties.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

I also suspect he is on the run from the law.  He shows a level of sophistication regarding financial concepts and I tend to think he has a background running ponzi/schemes or other sorts of related fraud.

He is very careful about exposing his identity, rarely interacts with anyone outside of nxtforum.org.

He has repeatedly harassed me on the internet over the past few months, this includes threats of violence to my person.  More recently NXT had paid people to come after Jeff Garzik after he exposed the fact that the NXT software distribution did not match the source code.

S4VV4S

You make me laugh!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:56:53 PM

I also suspect he is on the run from the law.  He shows a level of sophistication regarding financial concepts and I tend to think he has a background running ponzi/schemes or other sorts of related fraud.

He is very careful about exposing his identity, rarely interacts with anyone outside of nxtforum.org.

He has repeatedly harassed me on the internet over the past few months, this includes threats of violence to my person. More recently NXT had paid people to come after Jeff Garzik after he exposed the fact that the NXT software distribution did not match the source code.

Hmm, if what you say it's true then MAYBE I can help. MAYBE.

That being said, wasn't you accused of fraud of some altcoin recently?

Sorry, but I need to get things clear.

EDIT: I think it was NXT

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

re. the accusations, they continually repeat them but refuse to legitimize them in any way.

I have already contacted the authorities regarding NXT so clearly there is no subterfuge going on here.  I emailed NYDFS last night and plan to follow up with the SEC.  I'm also in touch with my attorney concerning the defamation damages I recently sustained.  If these things need some resolution, it will happen in a 100% legal way.  I cannot further comment on the various details as there are legal implications.

bbit
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Bitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

The person behind the internet identity Jl777 has defrauded the public for well over 2 million USD.

I have been repeatedly posting critical information about his projects and he has initiated threats of violence and a constant harrassment campaign.  My identity is fully known and this information will be used to prevent further abuses by him and the "NXT Community".

I will pay in full, and I will consent to an arbiter to ensure full payment upon delivery of the information.

His last whereabouts were supposedly Buenos Aires.  He claims to be a Korean citizen but has never demonstrated knowledge of the Korean language.  I suspect he is either Dutch or American.  He claims to move from city to city.  I have other information that I will prefer not to publish as it may effect innocent parties.

Would this help ?

http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:06:46 PM

to confirm - I am 100% serious, willing, and able to pay.

also willing to pay for identification information on any other prominent NXT people and information re. NXT you think the public deserves to know.

this is primarily a public service.

S4VV4S

You make me laugh!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

also willing to pay for identification information on any other prominent NXT people and information re. NXT you think the public deserves to know.

Personally (even though I can get it anytime) I have no info on what you want.
But I do know who does.
But, again WHY should I give you this information?

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:13:09 PM

Personally (even though I can get it anytime) I have no info on what you want.
But I do know who does.
But, again WHY should I give you this information?

as I mentioned, I want to resolve these ongoing problems stemming from Jl777's activities.  I do believe that if people were aware of the real-world person acting under this persona, most of these issues would be resolved.

I am first and foremost looking for his actual legal name, citizenship, and basic information anyone would require to do business with someone.  I will accept other offers, and I have no intention of initiating harm to anyone.

cozk

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:14:59 PM

Name: James Lee
    Organization: James Lee
    City: Seattle
    State: WA
    Zip: 98105
    Phone: +1.2065274140
    Email: jameslee777@yahoo.com

Pm me for the address where to send my payment.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:16:01 PM

also: it is generally assumed his name is James Lee.

this is the full address on the whois record.

James Lee
4739 University Way NE #1156
Seattle
WA

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Better take vacation and go to beach  Grin
Fighting with people is something which waste your time and efforts
Be smart !!!
PM for details where to send your BTC award  Wink
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:17:50 PM

the record on James's website was already known and published.

there is some indicator he has ties to Seattle.

As I had already mentioned, if you have any information you feel is valuable, contact me first.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:18:12 PM

Move this to services and you may gather more interest
Or try the trading  discussion.

Makes sense if his name is JL, the numbers could then be significant.
cozk

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:19:01 PM

call him.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 798

Destroyer of Buffets

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:19:41 PM

Wasn't this crazy lunatic banned (BlueMeanie)? He was at least dismissed as an outright thief/nutter some months ago. Please put this nutbird on ignore.

Do a google search for Blue Meanie + Josh Zeidner and see what comes up.

MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:23:56 PM

All that info is freely on the whois reg. im sure OP looked there first. Although it didn't take 15 minutes to find out JL777's real identity.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:24:23 PM

Wasn't this crazy lunatic banned (BlueMeanie)? He was at least dismissed as an outright thief/nutter some months ago. Please put this nutbird on ignore.

Do a google search for Blue Meanie + Josh Zeidner and see what comes up.

I think were all familiar with the accusations.  As I mentioned, I contacted NYS authorities yesterday and plan to follow up with the SEC and FBI.

'nutildah' is one of the forum logins who participated in some of the early smear campaigns when I began to criticize NXT.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

All that info is freely on the whois reg. im sure OP looked there first. Although it didn't take 15 minutes to find out JL777's real identity.

already aware of that whois record.

If you have some sort of information about NXT that ISN'T public that you feel might be useful, please let me know.  thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.