Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2019, 07:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21989 times)
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:57:56 PM

More than likely they are turning on jl777 because they fear he is going to be identified and don't want to look as though they are collaborating with him.

Don't think jl777 can be doxed?  He's left records on a few major internet services such as Skype and Yahoo and if the FBI wants to find him, they will.  His other option is to be on the run for life residing in 3rd world countries that don't speak english.  I imagine he needs to make a decision at this point, either pursue a (short) life of crime, or step out of the shadows and own up to what he's done.  Jl777 has an unbelievably wrathful and obsessive personality(he's similar to Ross Ulbricht in a lot of ways), and this is what creates his problems.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

bluemeanie / Joshua Zeidner is a scammer (proven = guilty) *

jl777 / James could be a scammer (no proof = not guilty)

* proof:
received money for project -> didn't deliver -> didn't return money
=
theft
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1499

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Don't think jl777 can be doxed?  He's left records on a few major internet services such as Skype and Yahoo and if the FBI wants to find him, they will.  

The FBI doesn't want to find him, because they don't care, because there is nothing to care about.

Have you looked into getting prescribed Geodon? I'm sure its better than seroquel or olanzapine or whatever antipsychotic your doc currently has you on.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:26:14 PM

More than likely they are turning on jl777 because they fear he is going to be identified and don't want to look as though they are collaborating with him.

Don't think jl777 can be doxed?  He's left records on a few major internet services such as Skype and Yahoo and if the FBI wants to find him, they will.  His other option is to be on the run for life residing in 3rd world countries that don't speak english.  I imagine he needs to make a decision at this point, either pursue a (short) life of crime, or step out of the shadows and own up to what he's done.  Jl777 has an unbelievably wrathful and obsessive personality(he's similar to Ross Ulbricht in a lot of ways), and this is what creates his problems.

You are funny, BM Smiley
Turning one person, who has a new account and makes a post on our forums into "they".  Cheesy

Looking forward to your coming escapades. They make for good reading.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:32:38 PM

If you maniacs believe I am the only person who wants Jl777 taken down, you're about to learn something.

Half of the NXT developers themselves despise him.  Antonis, owner of http://nxtblocks.info/ explicitly refused to have any dealing with him whatsoever.  At the time he issued these warnings to me, I had no idea who any of these people even were.  Most of the developers, such as Dirk and your other friend David seemed to have a measure of both fear and admiration for jl777- again at the time I had no idea why.

Bas Wisselink- do you believe that Jl777 has done anything unethical?

since you decided to grace us with your presence and take a break from your yoga mat business, why not tell us all what YOU think of jl777?

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:40:17 PM

Oh, that's where you guys are hiding. Stop entertaining this bluemeanie thief already, he's an attention whore as well as a criminal. Hashes match, authorities have been notified.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:40:37 PM

I also want to note: I have a similar outstanding offer regarding information on the author NXT allegedly paid to write the smear article, Edward DeLeon Hickman:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808029

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:42:22 PM

Bas Wisselink- do you believe that Jl777 has done anything unethical?

since you decided to grace us with your presence and take a break from your yoga mat business, why not tell us all what YOU think of jl777?

It's yóu who wants to go to court, dear Josh, not me. Smiley

You are barking up the wrong tree here.

Oh, I know, you want to push me into a position where you can say "If you keep silent, you condone what he is doing."

However, I am silent on many things, up to and including dogs, the general state of the world, marmite and the whereabouts of Carmen Sandiego.

As you have already proven to have no scruples whatsoever in your crusade against anything that you deem in need of eradication, I see no reason to play your silly little games.  Wink

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:45:35 PM

The reason why Bas Wisselink refuses to make a statement regarding jl777 is precisely due to everything I've been claiming so far.

He is well aware that jl777 is doing something illegal - and that there is criminal activity happening inside NXT.

There have been countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes during the last few months at NXT, Bas Wisselink said absolutely nothing- aside from raising accusations against me any time people caught on.

nutildah
Legendary

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:47:54 PM

There have been countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes during the last few months at NXT,

Yes we know, you've perpetrated at least a handful of them.

So when are you going to return the million NXT that you stole?

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

The reason why Bas Wisselink refuses to make a statement regarding jl777 is precisely due to everything I've been claiming so far.

He is well aware that jl777 is doing something illegal - and that there is criminal activity happening inside NXT.

There have been countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes during the last few months at NXT, Bas Wisselink said absolutely nothing- aside from raising accusations against me any time people caught on.

Oh, I know, you want to push me into a position where you can say "If you keep silent, you condone what he is doing."

You are priceless, Josh.

That's quite an accusation you are making there, so I sincerely hope you can make this one stick.
You just unequivocally accused me by name of colluding in criminal activity, abetting crime and implicitly being involved in these activities.
I'm just putting it out here, so we all know that you did.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:53:23 PM

Again, this thread isn't about the issue you have raised thousands of times already with your 'swarm teams'.

This thread is about a subject that you avoid addressing: jl777.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JL777 HAS DONE ANYTHING UNETHICAL?

it's a very simple question, Bas.   The public would like to know.

mnporter2001

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

bluemeanie1 you have to be by a country mile the dumbest prick I have come across on here, and there are some real dumb people around.

I see you harping on about threats of violence....... can you back this up with evidence ?

And everyone that calls you out about this 1 Mil NXT gets shot down by you with personal accusations of wrong doing, but again I see no evidence , infact one of these so called crimes and you mentioned a guy called Chris actually rocked up here and called you a liar pretty much with another high ranking member backing him up.

You spout absolute bollocks about your doing this and that legally, when after reading the thread from start to finish..YOU are the proven scammer here.

Now I too hold NXT and post on their forum however :

1 I'm not a lesbian
2 I have never shaved my arm pits or legs
3 I'm in with this one I also swear a lot
4 I'm open to a few ideas Wink
5 No time
6 I'm maried

Care to add anything else about me

Now run along you silly little man and get a life, preferably one in a padded white cell
mnporter2001

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Again, this thread isn't about the issue you have raised thousands of times already with your 'swarm teams'.

I dont give a shit, the dude makes me money Smiley
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:57:46 PM

it's a very simple question, Bas.   The public would like to know.

Not unethical but his assets would be a contradiction to the SEC rules in the United States and he could be fined or imprisoned for running illegal securities (regardless of whether his investors made or lost money).

I know someone in my area went to prison for 3 years just for distributing $42,000 worth of  securities.  That's compared to James who boasts that he has done $millions in securities.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:02:35 PM

The public would like to know.

Josh, YOU would like to know.
In fact: you don't want to *know*, you want either to put me in a situation where you can attack me when I do not answer (see my previous post) ór to see your own version of truth prevail.

It's a remarkably transparent game, actually Smiley

You may think you can make this thread about what you want, but guess what: other people think differently.

You have just accused me, by name, of a crime and the assisting in crimes.

That's rather heady stuff, where it not so ridiculously preposterous Smiley

I'm not playing your silly game of "give me the answer I want or be branded a traitor to the human race".

nutildah
Legendary

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:03:16 PM

I know someone in my area went to prison for 3 years just for distributing 42,000 worth of  securities.  That's compared to James who boasts that he has done millions in securities.

I'm not certain cryptos (coins, tokens or otherwise) can be defined as "securities." You'd have to offer up some sort of evidence that you are correct in order for me to buy this whole threat.

By any chance, was the "someone in your area" running a fake corporation that was listed on an actual stock exchange? That's the difference.

There's several of these assets for sale on the exchanges, jl777hodl and Qibucks come to mind immediately. Have you looked at the Qibucks "Asset Sheet"? Its an absolute joke, and if it were a registered security she would also be doing hard time. But, they're not. Crypto exists in a legal limbo at the moment.

Any court rulings in the matter are largely unprecidented.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

...... HAS DONE ANYTHING UNETHICAL?[/b]

Im holding up a mirror BM. The 1m NXT.....what happened to it?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:06:37 PM

it's a very simple question, Bas.   The public would like to know.

Not unethical but his assets would be a contradiction to the SEC rules in the United States and he could be fined or imprisoned for running illegal securities (regardless of whether his investors made or lost money).

but the same could be said for most IPOs on Bitcointalk.  There's a reason why many developers "disappear" after releasing the coin, as they don't to be tracked down by the SEC.

personally, I think it's a part of it- certainly a significant part.  I'd say that likely jl777 faces serious fines, perhaps much worse.  And it's not going away and he will carry these problems indefinitely.  Their attempts to hide in the shadows, behind anonymous internet logins and such can only last for so long- especially if we're talking about scales of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS(note that the dispute they continually raise concerning something that happened 4 months ago amounts to 20k).  Jl777 has even admitted on the forums that what he is doing is legally risky.

So, jl777 has big problems.  In addition, there are a lot of other sleazy things happening inside the project which I am quite sure he knows about.  The reason why these people desperately will do anything to silence me(such as pay someone to write a smear article) is because once jl777 is fully outed- SO ARE THEY.   At the minimum their real world reputations will all be permanently ruined for life, and some of these participants are young people.  They don't know what they are doing, they're too immature to understand how the real world works.  Some of them even live in their parents house while participating in this criminal activity.

They don't have the vision or integrity to know when enough is enough.  Ross Ulbricht didn't understand this either as he evolved from a fairly innocent white kid from the suburbs to a convicted murderer.  The more they allow this to get out of control, the more painful and damaging(for them) it will be to end it.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:07:04 PM

I know someone in my area went to prison for 3 years just for distributing 42,000 worth of  securities.  That's compared to James who boasts that he has done millions in securities.

I'm not certain cryptos (coins, tokens or otherwise) can be defined as "securities." You'd have to offer up some sort of evidence that you are correct in order for me to buy this whole threat.

By any chance, was the "someone in your area" running a fake corporation that was listed on an actual stock exchange? That's the difference.

That's the case for some of those stories, yes.  

But there were also people who got into trouble for creating unregistered corporations for the purpose of daytrading with their customers' funds, which sounds theoretically similar to some of James' Assets.

Of course without a name or an address then you can't really report James for this stuff.  Contrary to what the internet has claimed for a good 15-20 years right now, there isn't a SWAT team of Cyber Police looking to knock down people's doors within 5 minutes of an email report.  The SEC has limited resources and only goes after public individuals who have concrete evidence against them like records of bank transfers that the SEC can request and gain access to right away.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.