Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2019, 03:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21991 times)
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1509

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:11:31 PM

The SEC has limited resources and only goes after public individuals who have concrete evidence like records of bank transfers that the SEC can request and gain access to right away.

The SEC already mulled over whether they should consider cryptos to be securities and the answer was "No." So the SEC won't expend any resources in this area because it is not under their jurisdiction.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1029

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

I know someone in my area went to prison for 3 years just for distributing 42,000 worth of  securities.  That's compared to James who boasts that he has done millions in securities.

I'm not certain cryptos (coins, tokens or otherwise) can be defined as "securities." You'd have to offer up some sort of evidence that you are correct in order for me to buy this whole threat.

By any chance, was the "someone in your area" running a fake corporation that was listed on an actual stock exchange? That's the difference.

That's the case for some of those stories, yes.  

But there were also people who got into trouble for creating unregistered corporations for the purpose of daytrading with their customers' funds, which sounds theoretically similar to some of James' Assets.

Of course without a name or an address then you can't really report James for this stuff.  Contrary to what the internet has claimed for a good 15-20 years right now, there isn't a SWAT team of Cyber Police looking to knock down people's doors within 5 minutes of an email report.  The SEC has limited resources and only goes after public individuals who have concrete evidence against them like records of bank transfers that the SEC can request and gain access to right away.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I have filed a complaint some years ago and I am not am american citizen.
Yes, an agent was assigned and contacted me about a financial theft over the internet.
Yes, it works.

Am I spamming? Report me!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

Again, this thread isn't about the issue you have raised thousands of times already with your 'swarm teams'.

This thread is about a subject that you avoid addressing: jl777.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JL777 HAS DONE ANYTHING UNETHICAL?

it's a very simple question, Bas.   The public would like to know.

Not unethical but his assets would be a contradiction to the SEC rules in the United States and he could be fined or imprisoned for running illegal securities (regardless of whether his investors made or lost money).

but the same could be said for most IPOs on Bitcointalk.  There's a reason why many developers "disappear" after releasing the coin, as they don't to be tracked down by the SEC.

They don't have the vision or integrity to know when enough is enough.  Ross Ulbricht didn't understand this either as he evolved from a fairly innocent white kid from the suburbs to a convicted murderer.  The more they allow this to get out of control, the more painful and damaging(for them) it will be to end it.

Ross Ulbricht is 29, I don't think he was living at home in the suburbs at his age.. if so.. well I guess his mom must had made some good pancakes or something..

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1509

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:16:36 PM

By the way, BlueMeanie, you understand very little about how legal proceedings actually work.

All your arguments are just menacing huffs of water vapor and have no substance.

The nonstop, vindictive, paranoid nature of your writings as of late suggests you are currently going through a manic phase.

A few days later you will realize what you have done and try to repair the damage, though you will be largely unsuccessful because you will also realize that your reputation has been permanently stained.

I suggest you take a step back, calm down for a minute, and perhaps get a second opinion on whether to continue this tirade of threats and paranoid fantasies or not.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:21:21 PM

I know someone in my area went to prison for 3 years just for distributing 42,000 worth of  securities.  That's compared to James who boasts that he has done millions in securities.

I'm not certain cryptos (coins, tokens or otherwise) can be defined as "securities." You'd have to offer up some sort of evidence that you are correct in order for me to buy this whole threat.

By any chance, was the "someone in your area" running a fake corporation that was listed on an actual stock exchange? That's the difference.

That's the case for some of those stories, yes.  

But there were also people who got into trouble for creating unregistered corporations for the purpose of daytrading with their customers' funds, which sounds theoretically similar to some of James' Assets.

Of course without a name or an address then you can't really report James for this stuff.  Contrary to what the internet has claimed for a good 15-20 years right now, there isn't a SWAT team of Cyber Police looking to knock down people's doors within 5 minutes of an email report.  The SEC has limited resources and only goes after public individuals who have concrete evidence against them like records of bank transfers that the SEC can request and gain access to right away.

jl777's assets, at the minimum, fall under the same category as seen in the Bitcoin Savings and Trust Case: http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583

the defendant was fined 30 million dollars US.

I'm quite sure there are many many more skeletons lurking inside NXT that these people are desperately trying to prevent from being uncovered.  If you followed any of the news in the past few months about this project it's abundantly clear.  Since the smear campaign began they have had no less than FOUR so-called 'hacking' incidents where large sums of money simply disappeared.  The various facts surrounding these incidents are absolutely chock full of curious, strange, and incoherent claims.

There are others also repeatedly issuing unregulated securities and other financial instruments that fall under SEC regulations.  Jef Diesel for instance participated in an online fundraiser(along with Bas) which is exactly what invited Erik Vorhees legal problems:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/us-sec-fines-erik-voorhees-unregistered-bitcoin-ipos/ , Bas claims to be running some sort of video game project(indicated in his signature).

the NXT people believe that pointing fingers at me any time people begin to scrutinize their project is an effective tactic to solve their legal problems.

Bas Wisselink has consistently attempted to deflect any attention being brought to these facts.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:32:46 PM

Funny how the OP stole 73 btc in today;s prices
and posts a bounty (without escrow!) of 20
for doxxing the person he stole the coins from!

10/10 OP, you're the man...

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

a good video about Ross:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRhBOZSw38

you can see a lot of psychological parallels here.  I think that Ross believed that he was acting ethically, made a few missteps, and before he knew it- he became a hardened criminal.  No one has denied, Ross's Mom included- that he was profiting from the sale of drugs and weapons and ordered an assassination on his business associate.  When I first encountered jl777, he was curiosity to me mainly.  Within a week or so, all the indicators were clear.  I expressed these concerns to many people, Bas included.

I think all these kids at NXT, Wesley, Jean-Luc, they all currently run a very serious risk of running down the same road Ross did, with identical consequences.  My advice to them is go outside and face the music.  The show is over.

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:41:46 PM

There are others also repeatedly issuing unregulated securities and other financial instruments that fall under SEC regulations.  Jef Diesel for instance participated in an online fundraiser(along with Bas) which is exactly what invited Erik Vorhees legal problems:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/us-sec-fines-erik-voorhees-unregistered-bitcoin-ipos/ , Bas claims to be running some sort of video game project(indicated in his signature).

the NXT people believe that pointing fingers at me any time people begin to scrutinize their project is an effective tactic to solve their legal problems.

Bas Wisselink has consistently attempted to deflect any attention being brought to these facts.

Oh my dear boy,

Name ány place where I actually stopped you from posting? Really, ány.
You will find none, because you can say what you damn well like.

One the other hand, I am just as free to not participate in your games.
I am also free to call you out on your attempts at implication.

I've already left a list of five claims that you need to prove in the Cointelegraph comments. So far, no answer.
It's quite clear you are incapable of answering any direct questions put to you.

This whole thread was started after an article was published, with *proof*, that you absconded with money that did not belong to you.

Timelines are important in these cases, as you well (should) know.

Scrutinise all you want. If you find something: report it and let the proper authorities handle it.

I make the prediction that we won't hear anything, that we will be getting these kinds of posts, with a few sockpuppers appearing on our forums for a while and then nothing.

At least you have time enough to spend on this thread, as for the coming time, you won't want for money, eh?

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:44:24 PM

you still have not offered us your opinion of jl777, Bas Wisselink.

this highly controversial character is of no interest to you and the community you supposedly represent?

this thread is about information on jl777, not yet another smear campaign against me.

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

you still have not offered us your opinion of jl777, Bas Wisselink.

this highly controversial character is of no interest to you and the community you supposedly represent?

this thread is about information on jl777, not yet another smear campaign against me.

You are more than capable of smearing yourself and need no help from me Smiley

You are also not particularly versed in logic, it seems.

The fact that I don't offer *you* any opinion does not equate with having no interest.

It means I do not answer you, plain and simple.

The conclusion you draw from that is yours, and yours alone.

zondic

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:50:00 PM

...... HAS DONE ANYTHING UNETHICAL?[/b]

Im holding up a mirror BM. The 1m NXT.....what happened to it?

WHY DO YOU KEEP AVOIDING THIS SIMPLE BUT VERY VERY RELEVANT QUESTION FOR THIS SITUATION?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

if the readers here cannot determine that Bas(Damelon) is covering for jl777, you need to read a bit closer.

Generally the way jl777 operates is he attempts to 1) incentivize by offering you shares in his schemes 2) then gets you stuck on his 'side' by involving you in questionable or even illegal activity.  His interactions are very intense and verbose, sometimes I wonder if he's even one person.  I don't doubt that Bas is hooked in, because if he comes out against jl777 I'm sure the result will be far more painful than anything they have attempted to sling at me.

The whole thing is unbelievably dirty.  In some ways I feel sorry for the younger people who just don't know what they got themselves into.

jl777 NEEDS to be fully identified to the public for everyone's safety.

Bas, this thing isn't going to blow over.  The US authorities have already been contacted.  There's no reversing this.  Be prepared.

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

Bas, this thing isn't going to blow over.  The US authorities have already been contacted.  There's no reversing this.  Be prepared.

Josh, if you can be certain of anything, is that I am awaiting their response.
Should the come a-knocking at my door, I will open and inform them of what they ask. Smiley

I don't doubt that Bas is hooked in, because if he comes out against jl777 I'm sure the result will be far more painful than anything they have attempted to sling at me.

Again: implying guilt and accusations.
It's part of your MO to cast things in such a way that people múst believe someone múst be dirty.

It's a common trick employed by people who try to assasinate people's character.

Something that you ironically accuse me and others of Smiley

The operational difference of course being that yóur actions have irrevocably been recorded on the blockchain, whereas yóur accusations remain just that, until proven in a court of law.
If you have forgotten, the proof is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653693.msg7367429#msg7367429

Oh blockchain, how I love you.

cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:02:36 PM

If you maniacs believe I am the only person who wants Jl777 taken down, you're about to learn something.

Half of the NXT developers themselves despise him.  Antonis, owner of http://nxtblocks.info/ explicitly refused to have any dealing with him whatsoever.  At the time he issued these warnings to me, I had no idea who any of these people even were.  Most of the developers, such as Dirk and your other friend David seemed to have a measure of both fear and admiration for jl777- again at the time I had no idea why.

Bas Wisselink- do you believe that Jl777 has done anything unethical?

since you decided to grace us with your presence and take a break from your yoga mat business, why not tell us all what YOU think of jl777?

This sounds like your opinion and "he said she said" without proof to back it up.  In fact, much of what you have said is circumstantial evidence...when stretched very thin.

Again, this thread isn't about the issue you have raised thousands of times already with your 'swarm teams'.

This thread is about a subject that you avoid addressing: jl777.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JL777 HAS DONE ANYTHING UNETHICAL?

it's a very simple question, Bas.   The public would like to know.

What does it matter what Bas or any of us think about James's ethics?  James will keep on Jamesing and providing contributions to the Nxt community.  In fact, the Nxt Community is thriving as evidenced by multiple dividend paying assets released in the past month, multiple exciting startups joining us, and new contributing members coming on board.  There is real value being put into Nxt by many hard-working individuals.  I would like to know what communities you are working hard to build up, instead of workign hard to tear?

I get the impression that you are on a crusade against Nxt, and perhaps wherever you identify corruption. In this crusade, you envision yourself as the white knight who will ride to the aid of all the poor saps (and potential saps) who have been (or could be) duped by James and the other dastardly Nxt devs into giving up their hard-earned money.

I suspect there are very few people who hold that view.  I don't recall any friends of yours hopping onto this thread to post their agreement with your opinion about James, to backup your claims, or offer any substantial support for you.  Notice how many of James's friends hopped over here to lend their support and refute your arguments - that's not a posse or gang or whatever diabolical label that you want to place on it: that's friendship, respect, loyalty, solidarity.

Yours is one voice screaming into a hurricane.  Your contributions to the decentralization movement appear to be limited to fits of belly-aching, belligerence, and bullying.  One is remembered by their works and their friends, not their words and their judgements.  What works do you have to show us to make us respect you, trust you, and listen to you?  What friends do you have who will support you?

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

The reason why Bas Wisselink refuses to make a statement regarding jl777 is precisely due to everything I've been claiming so far.

He is well aware that jl777 is doing something illegal - and that there is criminal activity happening inside NXT.

There have been countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes during the last few months at NXT, Bas Wisselink said absolutely nothing- aside from raising accusations against me any time people caught on.

Joshua seems to be unaware that he's just committed libel with this post....just thought I'd remind him, as he's so keen on illegal activity.

So, Josh, can we actually see any evidence for these "countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes" or are you just going to carry on with your paranoid fantasy, and not allow the truth to get in the way ?

Getting kind of bored with your current routine, btw, it needs spicing up with something, and i don't think charts are gonna hack it.  

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

just an added point,

this cobaltskky person i suspect is using NXT as a source of undeclared income as she is on government assistance programs.

I suspect that's the MO of roughly 30% of NXT people.  Most of them clearly do not have any professional background or legitimate form of income.

cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:06:57 PM

And then:

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:10:38 PM

just an added point,

this cobaltskky person i suspect is using NXT as a source of undeclared income as she is on government assistance programs.

I suspect that's the MO of roughly 30% of NXT people.  Most of them clearly do not have any professional background or legitimate form of income.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I work as a Lead Application Development Analyst at a health care organization.  I make ~90k per year.

Okay, I can't take you seriously anymore.  You are way too fascist.  Expect just memes and joking at your expense from now on.

Tell us about the govt assistance programs that you're on.  I'm still waiting to hear about your dysfunctions too.  THE PUBLIC WANTS TO KNOW.

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

just an added point,

This just deserves a "wow"

Here it is

wow

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

What is your name and who do you work for?

Does your boss know you're posting this on company time?

I don't think your boss is going to be happy about all the information that's going to come out about NXT.

If you're a software developer, why are you contributing in NXT as a spammer/promoter?

I work as a Lead Application Development Analyst at a health care organization.  I make ~90k per year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.