Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 12:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21991 times)
freenxt.org

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

just an added point,

this cobaltskky person i suspect is using NXT as a source of undeclared income as she is on government assistance programs.

I suspect that's the MO of roughly 30% of NXT people.  Most of them clearly do not have any professional background or legitimate form of income.

You belong to the most pathetic people I have seen around. And it says a lot to say this on bitcointalk.. with all the sockpuppets and FUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:17:38 PM

Bluemeanie1 recieved 1 million NXT from james, which he never gave back:

Proof is in the blockchain: http://nxtreporting.com/?tr=9677367184378728685

THIS. 

cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:22:25 PM

What is your name and who do you work for? You first.

Does your boss know you're posting this on company time? I'm at home.

I don't think your boss is going to be happy about all the information that's going to come out about NXT. She couldn't care less.  She's my personal friend anyway.

If you're a software developer, why are you contributing in NXT as a spammer/promoter?  I enjoy it.  Gotta fill the hours with something: if it's not this, it's reading, playing video games, or watching TV.  The Nxt community is often more interesting than any of those three.

I work as a Lead Application Development Analyst at a health care organization.  I make ~90k per year.

See above in Purple.

My turn!

What is your name and who do you work for?

Does your boss know you're a raging asshole?

I don't think your boss is going to be happy about finding out you're a dick.

What do you do for a living, and why do you bully communities and post crazy conspiracy theories with your free time?

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
fumanchu808

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

Hi everyone just a quick update, thanks to BMs manic ramblings and all of your wonderful support "The Case of the Missing 1,000,000 NXT" is now the 2nd most viewed story on Cointelegraph (out of over 250 active stories!).

If you haven't read it yet here it is:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Thanks again everyone!
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:25:46 PM

Bluemeanie has gone so batshit crazy thats its gonna  take an M. Night Shyamalan style twist for this debacle to get any more nutz. Hold on. Gotta go make popcorn.  Grin

I'm sure the twist is there...under the surface somewhere...

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:28:40 PM

Hi everyone just a quick update, thanks to BMs manic ramblings and all of your wonderful support "The Case of the Missing 1,000,000 NXT" is now the 2nd most viewed story on Cointelegraph (out of over 250 active stories!).

Thanks again everyone!

So glad to hear it!  I've been retweeting it a couple times a day for you! Cheesy

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:36:12 PM

Im assuming this is Edward DeLeon Hickman.

How many individual people do you believe your website has transmitted this information to?

Do you think you have convinced them that I engaged in illicit activity concerning the NXT project?

Thanks again everyone!

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:40:22 PM

How many individual people do you believe your website has transmitted this information to?

Do you think you have convinced them that I engaged in illicit activity concerning the NXT project?

Thanks again everyone!

I was 99% sure long before this article.  Now I'm 100% sure.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:08:51 PM

I reckon that you, BM,  have succeeded in convincing pretty much everyone who reads these threads that you are in fact a paranoid fantasist.
Sorry, dude, thats just the way it is......if you have a friend, could you ask them what they think of your anti-crypto crusade ?

Thanks again everyone!

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Liquid71

Activity: 842
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

The person behind the internet identity Jl777 has defrauded the public for well over 2 million USD.

I have been repeatedly posting critical information about his projects and he has initiated threats of violence and a constant harrassment campaign.  My identity is fully known and this information will be used to prevent further abuses by him and the "NXT Community".

I will pay in full, and I will consent to an arbiter to ensure full payment upon delivery of the information.

His last whereabouts were supposedly Buenos Aires.  He claims to be a Korean citizen but has never demonstrated knowledge of the Korean language.  I suspect he is either Dutch or American.  He claims to move from city to city.  I have other information that I will prefer not to publish as it may effect innocent parties.

Lawyers and lawsuits always make things worse. Maybe you should grow a pair and stop acting like a whiny bitch. And yes you can add me to your defamtion lawsuit, I will be more than happy to tell the court why I called you a whiny bitch and why I think you have no balls just an empty nutsack.

And fuck everyone involved with NXT, I'm not a shill or defender of them or JL77, I just hate people that hide behind lawyers and think lawsuits will solve the worlds problems and make sure everything is fair. Evolution means the strongest survive, not hide behind lawyers in nice suits.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1029

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:16:07 PM

The person behind the internet identity Jl777 has defrauded the public for well over 2 million USD.

I have been repeatedly posting critical information about his projects and he has initiated threats of violence and a constant harrassment campaign.  My identity is fully known and this information will be used to prevent further abuses by him and the "NXT Community".

I will pay in full, and I will consent to an arbiter to ensure full payment upon delivery of the information.

His last whereabouts were supposedly Buenos Aires.  He claims to be a Korean citizen but has never demonstrated knowledge of the Korean language.  I suspect he is either Dutch or American.  He claims to move from city to city.  I have other information that I will prefer not to publish as it may effect innocent parties.

Lawyers and lawsuits always make things worse. Maybe you should grow a pair and stop acting like a whiny bitch. And yes you can add me to your defamtion lawsuit, I will be more than happy to tell the court why I called you a whiny bitch and why I think you have no balls just an empty nutsack.

And fuck everyone involved with NXT, I'm not a shill or defender of them or JL77, I just hate people that hide behind lawyers and think lawsuits will solve the worlds problems and make sure everything is fair. Evolution means the strongest survive, not hide behind lawyers in nice suits.

The dinosaurs seem to have had shitty lawyers Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:45:35 PM

Evolution means the strongest survive

Actually, what you are describing is the jungle.
Evolution means people talk it over.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:51:35 PM

Bluemeanie what are you doing posting on company hours?  You live in the Pacific Standard Time zone and was posting all day during normal work hours.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

Bluemeanie what are you doing posting on company hours?  You live in the Pacific Standard Time zone and was posting all day during normal work hours.

How do you know he's on PST?  I've seen a couple things that he's in Arizona or New York.  I thought New York seemed more likely.

TaunSew

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:59:02 PM

How do you know he's on PST?  I've seen a couple things that he's in Arizona or New York.  I thought New York seemed more likely.

I thought Arizona was in PST but he does otherwise post during standard work hours.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1510

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:01:23 AM

I thought Arizona was in PST but he does otherwise post during standard work hours.

He lives in Arizona. I remember looking up his address one time and he lives in a pretty ghetto area in Phoenix. But hey having your own place is better than I can say. Even if it is in the ghetto in Phoenix.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
TaunSew

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

He lives in Arizona. I remember looking up his address one time and he lives in a pretty ghetto area in Phoenix. But hey having your own place is better than I can say. Even if it is in the ghetto in Phoenix.

I'm not an expert on Arizona real estate but I know that in many areas of the US you can buy big houses for 'crack shack' prices.  I remember seeing that Google street view of his house and yes it's probable that his home was one of those mobile homes (not a RV but a mobile manufactured home that can cost between $5K-$30K).

I think he's done well for himself, no?  Maybe he bought that house with the 1 million NXT he stole?

Maybe if you hire a private investigator to watch him maybe Bluemeanie1 drives an used Cadillac with rims and custom speakers that he bought with NXT?

mcjavar

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:08:01 AM

blabla

I´m pretty much neutral as I am invested in a lot of BTC or/and Nxt related projects, but I wanted to drop in a few lines as I find this amusing.

You are such an idiot, BM, but I actually like you.

I`ve always had a passion for mentally ill people. :-/

Cheers!
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:46:34 AM

An Anti-Jl777 Coalition Forms attempted Inside outside NXT

fify
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

apparently Cadence Jean Morton(cobaltskky) works for :

Spectrum Health
100 Michigan St. Ne
Grand Rapids
Michigan 49503 United States

a link to their website: http://www.spectrumhealth.org/

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.