Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 09:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21989 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1407

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:26:56 PM

forms of internet harassment

there's an ignore button for that
also realize that all harassment are directed at the name bluemeanie1 and jl777.. which are just words on a webpage directed at usernames that have no social security numbers or birth certificates.

i have had many scammers harass me because i have publicized their lies, and my response to their harassment, is humor. i would suggest to ignore those harassing you and realize that no words on a web page can affect your real life. so don't be the one that drags internet harassment into the real world. as you may find out that if you were to slap someone with a wet fish in real life, cops with slap cuffs on you.

so don't drop down to their level, realize your the better person and continue on with your life.

if this is not just harassment, but in fact a case where jl777 has stolen from you then and only then decide if you want to move forward and bring it into your real life

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomas-s

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

Wasn't this crazy lunatic banned (BlueMeanie)? He was at least dismissed as an outright thief/nutter some months ago. Please put this nutbird on ignore.

Do a google search for Blue Meanie + Josh Zeidner and see what comes up.

I think were all familiar with the accusations.  As I mentioned, I contacted NYS authorities yesterday and plan to follow up with the SEC and FBI.

'nutildah' is one of the forum logins who participated in some of the early smear campaigns when I began to criticize NXT.

Hahahahahah.
Police, he took away my internet monies!

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:30:18 PM

Wasn't this crazy lunatic banned (BlueMeanie)? He was at least dismissed as an outright thief/nutter some months ago. Please put this nutbird on ignore.

I think were all familiar with the accusations.  As I mentioned, I contacted NYS authorities yesterday and plan to follow up with the SEC and FBI.

'nutildah' is one of the forum logins who participated in some of the early smear campaigns when I began to criticize NXT.

Hahahahahah.
Police; he took away my internet monies!

JL777 took in close to 2 MILLION USD worth of revenues from his ponzi schemes.  There were other indicators of similar sorts of crimes going on at NXT.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
Thomas-s

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:32:21 PM

Hahahahahah.

JL777 took in close to 2 MILLION USD worth of revenues from his ponzi schemes.  There were other indicators of similar sorts of crimes going on at NXT.
From which exactly?
Are you talking about the Supernet Ico?

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:33:36 PM

forms of internet harassment

there's an ignore button for that
also realize that all harassment are directed at the name bluemeanie1 and jl777.. which are just words on a webpage directed at usernames that have no social security numbers or birth certificates.

i have had many scammers harass me because i have publicized their lies, and my response to their harassment, is humor. i would suggest to ignore those harassing you and realize that no words on a web page can affect your real life. so don't be the one that drags internet harassment into the real world. as you may find out that if you were to slap someone with a wet fish in real life, cops with slap cuffs on you.

so don't drop down to their level, realize your the better person and continue on with your life.

if this is not just harassment, but in fact a case where jl777 has stolen from you then and only then decide if you want to move forward and bring it into your real life

it's far beyond a few forum posts.

The basic problem you have with NXT is they are a group of people who believe that the law does not apply to them.  In addition they feel they have the right to enact their own concept of justice even if it means causing harm, threats of violence or what have you.  The basic problem is they continue this harassment campaign against me in the form of insinuations that I did something illegal.  Some of these people may be liable for damages.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:35:30 PM

Hahahahahah.

From which exactly?
Are you talking about the Supernet Ico?

I am not a judge nor am I an investigator.  I am someone who is in a position of constant threat and harassment being initiated by mostly anonymous people in the NXT project.  They do this because I have repeatedly criticized their project.  I wish for this harassment to end, and I wish to speak freely about what I know concerning this project.

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:47:14 PM

Is your creation of this thread fueled by this topic on the nxt forum: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/cointelegraph-article-on-1m-nxt-bluemeanie-theft/

and in turn this article on cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Which both accuse you of unlawfully taking 1 million nxt.

Are you just going after NXT members like Jl in your defamation lawsuit or are you including cointelegraph?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

insinuations that I did something illegal.

insinuations that "bluemeanie1" done something illegal. dont let the forum become your life. after all "sticks and stones can make you scream but names are just pixels on a screen"

continue to publicise any actions that can cause harm or loss to peoples real lives if they are scammers or theives, but try to stay rational and dont get emotional over words on a computer screen.

hmmm

seems its bluemeanie1 that received 1mill coins of an alt. so the shoe is on the other foot.
trying to get someone sued for defaming a usename is kind of funny. but actual harm or loss is a different story. whomever has been physically harmed or physically lost (im taking about funds.. not insults) the least should return what is not theirs

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:51:37 PM

insinuations that I did something illegal.

insinuations that "bluemeanie1" done something illegal. dont let the forum become our life. after all "sticks and stones can make you scream but names are just pixels on a screen"

continue to publicise any actions that can cause harm or loss to peoples real lives if they are scammers or theives, but try to stay rational and dont get emotional over words on a computer screen.

these claims, which have gone far beyond a basic accusation- they are repeated incessant attempt at damaging my reputation - go far beyond an annoyance.  They were actually threatening me with violence at once point(one of many death threats on nxtforum.org).

I think these basic precautions and shedding some light on the situation will do everyone some good.  Jl777 is operating in the shadows for a reason.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:55:40 PM

Is your creation of this thread fueled by this topic on the nxt forum: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/cointelegraph-article-on-1m-nxt-bluemeanie-theft/

and in turn this article on cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Which both accuse you of unlawfully taking 1 million nxt.

Are you just going after NXT members like Jl in your defamation lawsuit or are you including cointelegraph?

It's my understanding that Jl777 paid Edward DeLeon Hickman to write this article.

Cointelegraph has featured and promoted Jl777's ponzi schemes in the past.

I've already contacted legal council about seeking restitution for damages.

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

As the Chief of Crypto Police I have been monitoring this case for some time. I have irrefutable evidence and will proceed with it in time.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

I think these basic precautions and shedding some light on the situation will do everyone some good.  Jl777 is operating in the shadows for a reason.

i ws trying to give some real live "get over it" advice. but seriously if you hav received 1mill coins. then return them. and realise you are probably a sad little man that gets emotional that others threaten to kill a pseudonym...

think out side of the box. and stop trying to blackmail people as it appears you are provoking drama in an extortion attempt now.

oh well another day, another laughter of drama

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:59:36 PM

As the Chief of Crypto Police I have been monitoring this case for some time. I have irrefutable evidence and will proceed with it in time.

although you might consider this funny, Edward may be liable for tens of thousands of dollars in damages.

an experienced journalist would be well aware of the risks one takes in producing slander such as this.

if it's shown he took payment from someone on the NXT project this also indicates a total lack of journalistic integrity(I assumed that anyway).

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:01:18 PM

i ws trying to give some real live "get over it" advice. but seriously if you hav received 1mill coins. then return them. and realise you are probably a sad little man that gets emotional that others threaten to kill a pseudonym...

think out side of the box. and stop trying to blackmail people as it appears you are provoking drama in an extortion attempt now.

I am in touch with the authorities and have been willing to resolve any disputes in a fully legal way from the start.

Extortions and demands for payment will not solve the problem, will not prevent further harassment and certainly will not resolve the problem in an acceptable way.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1499

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

Hahahahahah.
Police, he took away my internet monies!

Why are you backing up a known thief / nutjob? The man is clearly a remorseless psychopath. I didn't lose a single dime to him but I am warning others that BlueMeanie is not to be trusted.

If you don't believe me, please take 5 seconds to do a Google search for BlueMeanie + Josh Zeidner.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
S4VV4S

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:05:49 PM

I think these basic precautions and shedding some light on the situation will do everyone some good.  Jl777 is operating in the shadows for a reason.

Frank, if I was you I would let the game play and just watch....

Both of them, BlueMenie and NXT have fraud accusations against them.
My research has shown more dirt on NXT than BlueMenie (not that I am saying he is innocent) but,
I think the best thing to do is just sit and watch as things are unfold before outr eyes.

I am getting pop-corn.

Anybody want some? Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
....MEDIUM....
.....GITHUB....
.....REDDIT....
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

although you might consider this funny, Edward may be liable for tens of thousands of dollars in damages.
an experienced journalist would be well aware of the risks one takes in producing slander such as this.
if it's shown he took payment from someone on the NXT project this also indicates a total lack of journalistic integrity(I assumed that anyway).

firstly some positive support
cryptopaths is a 17yo student, not a cop.. so if he asks you privately for funds to investigate. dont pay him (yes he is known by many)

now then
1. words wrote down is libel.. not slander
2. unless everyone in your family, real life friendships, work colleagues know you as "bluemeanie1" there is no libel
3. if people in the real world did know you as "bluemeanie1" and that actions of media have caused some ACTUAL LOSS OR HARM to your REAL LIFE. meaning you have got sacked, or a girlfriend left you or you sustained real life injury or financial lose.. provably, there is no libel

p.S please take your teenage drama to the scam accusations thread as your drama is getting more laughable, than factual

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:09:08 PM

I think these basic precautions and shedding some light on the situation will do everyone some good.  Jl777 is operating in the shadows for a reason.

Frank, if I was you I would let the game play and just watch....

Both of them, BlueMenie and NXT have fraud accusations against them.
My research has shown more dirt on NXT than BlueMenie (not that I am saying he is innocent) but,
I think the best thing to do is just sit and watch as things are unfold before outr eyes.

I am getting pop-corn.

not only is there a complete lack of any proof of wrong doing on my part, there is a complete lack of a formal accusation.  In the real world, we dont determine guilt by anonymous forum postings.  If someone continually reiterates this accusation, it's called harassment and defamation.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:11:31 PM

I am getting pop-corn.

ill have some.. im just laughing reading this crap from blue meanie.. he cant even get the difference between libel and slander right which means he aint got any 'legal' stuff happening in the background..

all this is doing is making bitcoin look like some teenagers comedy hour, and not a proper financial tool when people start reading these immiture rants of bitches that are puling at each others hair.

definitely a comedy moment, but not really something people need to read or care about

bbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:17:43 PM

I am getting pop-corn.

ill have some.. im just laughing reading this crap from blue meanie.. he cant even get the difference between libel and slander right which means he aint got any 'legal' stuff happening in the background..

all this is doing is making bitcoin look like some teenagers comedy hour, and not a proper financial tool when people start reading these immiture rants of bitches that are puling at each others hair.

definitely a comedy moment, but not really something people need to read or care about

Pulls up a chair. This is good!

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.