Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2019, 11:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21991 times)
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:44:36 AM

Hi, Josh. I replied to your tweet but got no reply back (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/517233460159983616). I'm not sure if you were kidding or serious, could you provide a proof that you did contact authorities (scanned document, phone number and name of the police officer). Also, could you send me the contact information of your lawyer (to come-from-beyond@mail.ru)? I need to make sure that you do have one.

Please, note that if you refuse to do as I asked, you will clearly show that you lie and actually didn't contact the authorities nor had an intention to do so. By the way, you have no choice. You were always claiming that I was BCNext (the creator of Nxt), you can't just ignore my request, pretending that you don't want to waste your time on me. Smiley

3 days should be enough, in 3 days I'll make another post to tell the others if you tried to reach me.

PS: Could someone quote my post in case if he tries to make excuses that he put me on ignore list or didn't notice this post?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:47:49 AM

Since I am a sockpuppet created to back CfB, I will quote his post:

Hi, Josh. I replied to your tweet but got no reply back (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/517233460159983616). I'm not sure if you were kidding or serious, could you provide a proof that you did contact authorities (scanned document, phone number and name of the police officer). Also, could you send me the contact information of your lawyer (to come-from-beyond@mail.ru)? I need to make sure that you do have one.

Please, note that if you refuse to do as I asked, you will clearly show that you lie and actually didn't contact the authorities nor had an intention to do so. By the way, you have no choice. You were always claiming that I was BCNext (the creator of Nxt), you can't just ignore my request, pretending that you don't want to waste your time on me. Smiley

3 days should be enough, in 3 days I'll make another post to tell the others if you tried to reach me.

PS: Could someone quote my post in case if he tries to make excuses that he put me on ignore list or didn't notice this post?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1024

#Free market

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:56:29 AM

Done , for security Wink . I'm watching this thread with very interest .
bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:58:34 AM

bez
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:02:22 AM

and just a reminder, every single one of you anonymous posters are only a few BTC away from being fully identified.

Candace Jean Morton may now be liable for defamation damages in addition to whatever other problems her association to the NXT project may bring.

How did she defame you?  What's her association with NXT?  I think she has some association with SuperNet but I'm not really sure.

It hasn't sunk in yet that it's not defamation if it's TRUE.

However I will gladly volunteer to be the *first journalist in history* that gets to explain to a court system that a *BLOCKCHAIN CANNOT BE FALSIFIED* therefore it serves as concrete evidence that the transaction in question did in fact occur. Good luck proving otherwise.

Anyone want to gander a guess on what the counter suit from both myself and CoinTelegraph will look like once the court understands that he placed a claim of defamation while knowing the claims in the article to be factual and true?

Edward DeLeon Hickman,

what do you think the facts in your article show?

Joshua Zeidner

The blockchain shows you received 1,000,000 NXT. You did not develop the project you were paid to develop.

You come on here and accuse multiple people of wrong doing with no evidence.

You dox people who by all sources other than yourself appear to have done nothing wrong.

I sincerely suggest you seek the help of a medical professional to deal with your mental health. Seriously. If you can find me some objective observer that can read through this whole mess and make the claim that you appear to be a rational mentally healthy individual I will be amazed.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1094

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:40:34 AM

I sincerely suggest you seek the help of a medical professional to deal with your mental health. Seriously. If you can find me some objective observer that can read through this whole mess and make the claim that you appear to be a rational mentally healthy individual I will be amazed.

There is nothing to do with these kind of people.
Rational arguments are non-sense for them.
The more you try to help them, the more they hate you.
Everyone is seen as an enemy for them, especially their parents and the medical staff.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:48:43 AM

Cant we up the ante a tad, and serve BM something legal, so at the very least, he is obliged to explain the 1m NXT he took for services not rendered?
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1003

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:54:31 AM

Am I spamming? Report me!
starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:59:50 AM

Damn, now we are probably ALL on his ignore list !   Smiley

Istanbul34

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:14:31 AM

Answer the question BM
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:14:45 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 05:55:51 PM by cobaltskky

Took you long enough!  It's not like I hide it.  Thank you for the third-party verification that I actually am who I say I am.  That should help my efforts in the community to develop trust between them and myself.

I'm very interested to hear what they tell you.  I suspect it will be along the lines of, "I'm sorry, Mr. Meanie, but since Cadence wasn't acting in an official capacity when she was writing on the Intarwebz, we're really not interested in your story. kthxbye."

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone reading that anything that I post here is my personal opinion and is in no way any sort of statement from my employer.

Please make sure to tell my employer about all my "dysfunctions"!  They will want to know all that personal information about me!

So now you know where I work and so does the world - when you gunna man up and post your employer's information?  Do you have an employer?  Maybe you're actually on government assistance programs and using crypto as a source of undeclared income.

ZING!

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
CryptoGuu

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:32:00 AM

answer or gtfo
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:36:56 AM

mcjavar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:49:54 AM

just to make it sure Smiley
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1094

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:50:47 AM

lol Josh is getting lost in the shitstorm.
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:32:07 PM

http://www.mentalhealthsupport.co.uk/AdultBullying.html

BM, please CC me on any electronic correspondence that you send to Spectrum Health.  Here's my personal email address: skkyblu@charter.net

If you're going to take a virtual swing at this lady, she'd like the opportunity to see it coming.

I feel sorry for the person at the other end of the line that has to waste their time and effort on dealing with you. Sad

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:34:17 PM

Bluemeanie, return 1M NXT that you stole from NXT community, you filthy thief!
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:35:55 PM

apparently Cadence Jean Morton(cobaltskky) works for :

Spectrum Health
100 Michigan St. Ne
Grand Rapids
Michigan 49503 United States

http://www.mentalhealthsupport.co.uk/AdultBullying.html

BM, please CC me on any electronic correspondence that you send to Spectrum Health.  Here's my personal email address: skkyblu@charter.net

If you're going to take a virtual swing at this lady, she'd like the opportunity to see it coming.

Is it not a crime to publish your personals details online without your consent in U.S?

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:43:49 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 01:00:48 PM by Daedelus

Gone strangely quiet in here now. I recall BM wasn't the only one doing some background research, CfB had a bounty out too. BM was kicked off of Open Transactions, was involved in PeerUnity but didn't complete there either. I wonder what CfB found.

I also wonder if CfB has been talking to LawyerOfNxt or his associates about the actions of Bluemeanie (i.e. promoting a project he agreed to do with his PGP signature, receiving 1million Nxt payment recorded on the blckchain and then torpeedoing the project and calling Nxt the scammer Shocked (Find verifiable third party links for his PGP sig and the 1million blockchain transaction here http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt)

My impression of CfB is that he doesn't move unless he knows what the next 3-4 moves will be so this will be interesting  Grin If you don't have a lawyer yet BM, you might want to give it some serious thought. We might finally get some answers after all this avoidance and obfuscation when put in front of a judge? Who knows. But as others have said the blockchain doesn't lie. And neither does a PGP signed message, AFAIK  Cheesy

EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

And lets not forget the amazingly libellous statement against Damelon/Bas W.:

The reason why Bas Wisselink refuses to make a statement regarding jl777 is precisely due to everything I've been claiming so far.

He is well aware that jl777 is doing something illegal - and that there is criminal activity happening inside NXT.

There have been countless thefts, frauds, and other assorted crimes during the last few months at NXT, Bas Wisselink said absolutely nothing- aside from raising accusations against me any time people caught on.

So far, of the 2 provable crimes committed in and around this thread: Joshua committed both of them.
Way to go, crusader for justice Josh. You are a frigging genius.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.