Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 03:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21989 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:19:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 01:57:28 PM by Daedelus

Nxt has a new major release in a week. This won't be the first dead thread that is dug up... that's the pattern we have seen with the last 3 major releases...  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:04:14 PM

As far as j777 goes.  He suspects him of running a Ponzi scheme.  Which is of course impossible in a decentralized marketplace.

Running a Ponzi scheme on decentralized market places is the very definition of an altcoin scam. It's done by hyping the marketplace, then dumping your premine/stolen/minted coins.

Um, yeah, thanks for that.

What say we let this thread die, now?

i bet you'd like that

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 03:09:38 PM

Well, clearly. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it. This thread was ridiculous from the start. Digging it up now, months after the issues in question, when the troll who started it has been shown for what he is and jl777's work has cemented his reputation...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

Well, clearly. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it. This thread was ridiculous from the start. Digging it up now, months after the issues in question, when the troll who started it has been shown for what he is and jl777's work has cemented his reputation...

troll and thief.

legendster

Activity: 1120
Merit: 611

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:32:27 PM

Can somebody sum up what is exactly is going on here in a few points. Very difficult to follow going from the first page to the current.

Who is the scammer exactly? The original poster or the JL777 guy?

I havent been involved with the NXT community in anyway, but being involved with BTC since 2012 and on the forum since 2013 does let know whats going on in general inside the crypto world.

Yes it is true that 1000000 NXT were stolen, and based on the few reports I have read on their forum, yes some users did complain about loosing their money randomly, you will have to sit & sift through all the posts because there isnt any particular single post and in almost all cases there was a ton response from the dev team. With that said, I must admit that YES there are some problems going on with the NXT people.

BUT if the issue comes to internet harassment, life threats and violence against someone, Meanie (ironical name for a victim) has yet to provide any sort of proof that these things actually happened. Off course if this DID happen the people that made such threats and master minded a million dollar ponzi scheme must be smart enough to cover their trails well enough.

But if you follow Meanie's threads and his general personality, he would seem to represent someone who is paranoid and socially isolated. If there was much weight in Meanie's accusations I would seriously expect at least a hundred users like him but I only see a handful few who seem to have a swayed opinion.

Off course if meanie really were the victim here, it would be really easy to get away with it because of his frugal personality.

I know none of these guys and I hope they seriously get some counseling, NXT guys clearly need a newer strategy to improve their image and credibility and meanie, well he needs to stop being mean to any one and everyone who is associated with NXT.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
legendster

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

Dont try to bury this, it'll only discredit the people involved with NXT.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
legendster

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

say.. are you single ?

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:58:02 PM

There's nothing to bury. It's all been publicly aired in the forums for the last several months. jl777's work is well known. So are bluemeanie's. He's since been banned from BTT for being so unpleasant and underhand - and that's saying something here.
legendster

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:07:23 PM

There's nothing to bury. It's all been publicly aired in the forums for the last several months. jl777's work is well known. So are bluemeanie's. He's since been banned from BTT for being so unpleasant and underhand - and that's saying something here.

Thats good to know, but dont come back at a comment with 'can we let this thread die'. Just a friendly advice.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

Thats good to know, but dont come back at a comment with 'can we let this thread die'. Just a friendly advice.

Friendly advice not required. Someone digs up a thread after months looking for trouble, you can be sure they're not trying to do you any favours.
legendster

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:21:03 PM

Friendly advice not required. Someone digs up a thread after months looking for trouble, you can be sure they're not trying to do you any favours.

Well its a free forum. As long as its not a locked topic it'll be viewed and commented upon. The more you try to bury something the more it'll be dug out. I am not against you guys nor associated with this lunatic, so here's another friendly advice, dont make me your Meanie part 2, I am a nice guy Smiley

Leave it at that.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.