Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2019, 01:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 21990 times)
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:13:40 AM

Evil Dave is yet another person who lurks on the NXT forums and I believe he is also collaborating on some of the more serious criminal activity.

He appeared to be a collaborator in one of the hacking attempts that took place on the NXT forum.  He also apparently lives in Holland, along with many of the main NXT insider clique.  I believe he is of Irish origin.

He refuses to reveal his legal name, and tends to follow around my statements on the net with the sort of heckling you can see above.

EVIL DAVE: WHAT IS YOUR LEGAL NAME?

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:16:49 AM

Evil Dave tends to typify the average NXTer.

The sort of person who has never attained any credential or any significant accomplishment of any kind in his life, has no real skills to offer the project(or anyone) aside from a steady flow of forum postings, most of which are done under an alternate name.  Basically your typical petty criminal sort of profile.  NXT tends to attract and retain this sort of person- to say the least we didn't click from the start.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:31:12 AM

LOL....I love you too, Josh.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

just to clarify yet again,  the reason why these people come out of the woodwork with these threats virtually every time I log onto the internet is very clear- I do believe many of them might end up incarcerated if the authorities ever catch with them.  There is a very good reason why Evil Dave will not reveal his legal name.  Jl777 at the minimum will face very serious fines for what he's done so far, and I imagine that if he's ever nabbed- he is likely to drag all these others into it as well.  It's fairly obvious these people are covering for each other.  Do you really think this is about a 4 month old dispute over 20k? anyone can see it's far bigger than that.  and it is.

Edward DeLeon Hickman is fairly new to party, I'm guessing jl777 roped him in with a cheap under the table payola offer and he really had no idea what he was getting into.

There was a lot of money stolen on the NXT forums, quite a bit of fraud, and loads of 'gray area' questionable activity.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:39:59 AM

not sure if you want to be joking around here Dave.  The US Federal Authorities have been contacted, in these cases- exhibiting insincerity in the face of such serious charges typically do not go over well.  Ross Ulbichts submissions to this very forum are an excellent example.  Not sure if Holland would extradite you, but I know just about every European Authority at the moment is looking to identify and prosecute people exactly like you.  They want scams like NXT eliminated.  Do you understand that?

EvilDave

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:44:11 AM

Which threats, oh slightly bonkers one ?

So far you've had one slightly sarcastic post, full of questions and truth, but I fail to see the threat there.

The defamation is coming along nicely, though:

Evil Dave is yet another person who lurks on the NXT forums and I believe he is also collaborating on some of the more serious criminal activity.

He appeared to be a collaborator in one of the hacking attempts that took place on the NXT forum.  He also apparently lives in Holland, along with many of the main NXT insider clique.  I believe he is of Irish origin.

He refuses to reveal his legal name, and tends to follow around my statements on the net with the sort of heckling you can see above.

Great detective work on me living in Amsterdam, btw. Sherlock Holmesian, even.

Evil Dave tends to typify the average NXTer.

The sort of person who has never attained any credential or any significant accomplishment of any kind in his life, has no real skills to offer the project(or anyone) aside from a steady flow of forum postings, most of which are done under an alternate name.  Basically your typical petty criminal sort of profile.  NXT tends to attract and retain this sort of person- to say the least we didn't click from the start.

Yep, NXT: the crypto-currency for the petty thug.
Which alternate name, btw ?.....I've only got one sockpuppet and I use him about once a year.

Bonam

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:44:44 AM

I am first and foremost looking for his actual legal name, citizenship, and basic information anyone would require to do business with someone.  I will accept other offers, and I have no intention of initiating harm to anyone.

Name: James Lee
    Organization: James Lee
    City: Seattle
    State: WA
    Zip: 98105
    Phone: +1.2065274140
    Email: jameslee777@yahoo.com

Pm me for the address where to send my payment.

also: it is generally assumed his name is James Lee.

this is the full address on the whois record.

James Lee
4739 University Way NE #1156
Seattle
WA

So you were looking for his name and "other basic info" for 20 BTC, someone posted that name and info, then a minute later you replied declaring that you already knew the name and looking instead for "not public" info? What info exactly will satisfy your requirement for 20 BTC or are you gonna keep moving the goal posts?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:46:27 AM

I sent some info that might match him but i guess i wont see a reward

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:51:28 AM

a few professional people have already contacted me.  I already have some info that looks to be authentic, but waiting to have it confirmed and the researcher compensated before they are published.

I made myself clear earlier, if you want to be eligible for the payment, contact me FIRST so we can discuss the nature of the information.  Sending me things I already know does not get you an award.  Im assuming some of the people here are more NXT anons trying to disrupt this thread.

EvilDave

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:52:16 AM

not sure if you want to be joking around here Dave.  The US Federal Authorities have been contacted, in these cases- exhibiting insincerity in the face of such serious charges typically do not go over well.  Ross Ulbichts submissions to this very forum are an excellent example.  Not sure if Holland would extradite you, but I know just about every European Authority at the moment is looking to identify and prosecute people exactly like you.  They want scams like NXT eliminated.  Do you understand that?

I so do want to be joking, because you are so completely wrong, it's bordering on satire already....hence the LOL.
I've got one unbreakable little trick up my sleeve here: NXT is not a scam and I am not actually a 'petty criminal' , funnily enough.
I've also got a whole shed load of truth and evidence to back me up, while you are the guy frothing at the mouth, making threats and completely untrue accusations.

Any law enforcement agency who took your accusations seriously intially, will end up prosecuting your ass, just for completely wasting their time.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

@Zolace, nope, your chances of seeing a reward are pretty slim, IMHO

bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:52:27 AM

just to clarify yet again,  the reason why these people come out of the woodwork with these threats virtually every time I log onto the internet is very clear- I do believe many of them might end up incarcerated if the authorities ever catch with them.  There is a very good reason why Evil Dave will not reveal his legal name.  Jl777 at the minimum will face very serious fines for what he's done so far, and I imagine that if he's ever nabbed- he is likely to drag all these others into it as well.  It's fairly obvious these people are covering for each other.  Do you really think this is about a 4 month old dispute over 20k? anyone can see it's far bigger than that.  and it is.

Edward DeLeon Hickman is fairly new to party, I'm guessing jl777 roped him in with a cheap under the table payola offer and he really had no idea what he was getting into.

There was a lot of money stolen on the NXT forums, quite a bit of fraud, and loads of 'gray area' questionable activity.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212841.140

BlueMeanie is Joshua Zeidner, a java developer who contacted me a year or two ago regarding Open-Transactions and tried to start a company with me.

At the time he was very pro-Open-Transactions, and he was pushing very hard to come out to L.A. and work on a Java version of OT with me. He wanted to go right down to the courthouse and register a company so we could work on it together.

However, Johann and I ended up having to part ways with Josh due to his aggressive and toxic torpedoing of business relationships. (Several people can attest to this.) I regret that I ever had any dealings with Joshua Zeidner.

We are focused on building products, and won't engage further with Josh.

Anyone who has further questions can reach me at chris@monetas.net.

When living in a glass house, it is best not to sing to loudly
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:56:25 AM

Chris Odom and the Open Transactions project was an earlier fraud project that I outed.  Those claims have also been addressed.  Chris was apparently a bit more astute in terms of what is legal to say about someone you are driven to destroy.

on a side note: Ian Knowles claims that Chris Odom cleaned out the project donations for his 'Money Changer' (the project he was trying to get me to work on) and skipped out with it.

EvilDave

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

@BitRanger:
That's pretty much a blow-by-blow replay of Joshua's relationship with NXT.

"someone you are driven to destroy"
Nice drama line, I can hear James Earl Jones intoning it........
But seriously: we don't want to destroy you, BM, we'd just like our NXT back, please, and if you could stop with the spreading insane conspiracy theories and threatening to call in the National Guard, that would also be nice.

bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:09:38 AM

Chris Odom and the Open Transactions project was an earlier fraud project that I outed.  Those claims have also been addressed.  Chris was apparently a bit more astute in terms of what is legal to say about someone you are driven to destroy.

on a side note: Ian Knowles claims that Chris Odom cleaned out the project donations for his 'Money Changer' (the project he was trying to get me to work on) and skipped out with it.

What i have discovered in my 40 plus years of dealing with people is

Truth does not belong to the one who shouts the loudest
just sayin
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

Chris Odom is an internet marketer who before proclaiming his expertise in cryptocurrencies was a professional 'pick up artist'.  

http://www.venusianarts.com/about-us/

Very similar to NXT, I showed up with a naive curiosity.  Within roughly 2 weeks of arriving at this project, Chris claimed he had access to millions of dollars in venture capital.  All these things are on chat record.  There was another person involved by the name of Johann Gevers who I would later discover was prohibited from entering the US legally(I would never find out why).  A number of people were involved in what Chris was attempting to make out to be a huge business deal.  At one point I almost involved a friend I've known for years through my e-commerce connections.  Johann was overly eager to get me to sign an incorporation agreement for the Isle of Nevis.  As the details started to emerge as to who these people were, I advised my investor friend to back out.  Johann started to get furious, I was later to find out that my friend was the only actual investor with money to contribute.  As for the technology itself, *the only reason I was involved in the first place* it came to light the software did not live up to Chris' claims.  To this day, no working technology has ever emerged.

Chris and Johann are tangentially involved in NXT, there was one person I met through NXT who actually claimed to have met them(NXTHaus).  As soon as I heard their names, I started getting a bit more internally critical of what was going on around there.

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:15:51 AM

yeah im a next anon also, how did you know? 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:40:54 AM

This much is clear, someone like me cannot take on this corruption as an individual.

It needs to be a systemic supported effort.  I see Lawsky's initiatives as 100% positive because virtually NONE of these sorts of characters will continue to operate.  Criminals like this smell the little legal nooks and crannies they can wiggle into and operate in way that works for them.  Personally I was never interested in operating like this, it's just not my style and it never was.  In reality we've been through all these things before, there have been periods in the US(Wildcat Banking) where activities like this proliferated like mushrooms.

Anyone who is banking on the long term survival of these scam operations will come out on the losing end of things.  If you can't see what's coming, you can't see the forest for the trees.  Crypto might have some interesting applications for the future, but those projects that are designed as tools for legal evasion certainly will not sustain the long term.  There is nothing particularly privileged about a Block Chain and there are no barriers to managing and regulating technologies that use them.  It seems there is some kind of credo out there that demands that such forms of software WILL and MUST resist all attempts at legal categorization and subsequent regulation- and those people are seriously kidding themselves.  NXT never had any long term legs, it was just a story held in place by anonymous scam artists who, when the public catches on, will probably vanish like a fart in a windstorm.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:56:25 AM

Basically the way all these technologies work is each participant in the network republishes all of the transaction information.  The 'consensus' is the key factor that allows a network to have a consistent and verifiable record of transaction data.  We learned after Bitcoin that this transaction data could be virtually anything.  I was, arguably, one of the earliest people to demonstrate this theoretical fact.  As far as I know, I was the first person to use the term 'Asset Exchange' in this cryptocurrency context.

The problem is though is that these technologies are compelling for the simple and sole reason that regulators do not understand them.  yet.  There is no reason why they will not understand them better in the future.  You could create a law for instance that holds the individual liable for the republishing of transaction data.  Literally you are a financial information service by running a Bitcoin client.  There are other interesting aspects as well- for instance every single person who runs a bitcoin wallet is hosting, and republishing, links to child pornography.  Let's expand this to more severe scenarios- what if people start posting sensitive personal information about people to the block chain, do we not hold the people accountable who republished it?  our legal concepts say we absolutely should.

There is an overwhelming sense of self-righteousness among the people here that is about to get a major and severe correction.  Those who insist will be relegated to the gutter of crime and punishment.  There will be no more second chances, slaps on the wrist, and clueless inept agencies.

cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

Hi, BM!  Will you please share your professional opinion on my personality, reputation, and position in the Nxt community?  You have pegged my friends in the community so well!  IT'S LIKE YOU'RE INSIDE EVERYBODY'S HEADS.  I feel left out that you haven't deconstructed me too. Cry

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:24:12 AM

You would be the single mom in Michigan who posts emo poetry, pictures of her daughter AND pornography to her Tumblr?

http://cobaltskky.tumblr.com/

It's somewhat fascinating to me how NXT seems to attract every species of dysfunction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.