Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2019, 08:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 22002 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:59:15 PM

Sergey Ivancheglo
The Republic of Belarus
Minsk, 220020
Cihaya str., 39

Hello Mr. Ivancheglo,

Do you have a phone number my lawyer can contact you at?

Thanks.

Yes. Hand over the info of your lawyer and he will get my phone number.
START MINING BTC NOW WITH NEW GENERATION S17 ANTMINER! BTC/BCH/LTC/ZCASH/DASH/ETH/DCR MINING PLAN AVAILABLE Highly Reduced Electricity Fee $0.067/T/DAY!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1583

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

I'd say Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Messianic flavour. Diagnosing people over the internet is never a precise science, but he's ticking a lot of boxes.
Not a disability. And choice is not impaired, so no get out of jail free card there. Can't sidestep responsibility.

I was thinking more along the lines of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. He exhibits classic signs of paranoia and psychosis. Attempting to bring the government, law and heads of business into his affairs is another sign of disconnection with reality.

I thought he was having a manic episode at first but it seems like this is more of a prolonged psychotic episode.

If he starts talking about Jesus and Aliens next, we'll know for sure.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:30:34 PM

An artistic representation of BM after his famous resurrection.

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

Have you guys checked out his forums?

http://www.altchain.org/?q=forum

Unfortunately, not much interesting there from this thread, but it's interesting to see that James posted there before.

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:26:40 PM

Candance,

Who was the manager that you spoke with at Spectrum Health?

I can supply proof of your involvement with this group to Spectrum Health management.

-Joshua Zeidner

It's "Candace", not "Candance", though I bet she can.
I'm assuming this is a deliberate misspelling, since you're usually very particular about your English. In fact, it's nearly perfect with extremely good attention to detail. You're clearly well educated, which is nice to see for a change on the web. Your one quirk is that you often use run-ons when starting a new sentence would be the correct grammar. I've only ever seen the combination two or three times before. One of them was a man called TheSir who visited NXT a little while back. He had an thing about cobaltskky too. It's probably just a coincidence though.
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

Candance,

Who was the manager that you spoke with at Spectrum Health?

I can supply proof of your involvement with this group to Spectrum Health management.

-Joshua Zeidner

It's "Candace", not "Candance", though I bet she can.
I'm assuming this is a deliberate misspelling, since you're usually very particular about your English. In fact, it's nearly perfect with extremely good attention to detail. You're clearly well educated, which is nice to see for a change on the web. Your one quirk is that you often use run-ons when starting a new sentence would be the correct grammar. I've only ever seen the combination two or three times before. One of them was a man called TheSir who visited NXT a little while back. He had an thing about cobaltskky too. It's probably just a coincidence though.

You know what's particularly interesting is that the guy who created the "NXTRoad" account referred to me as "Candance Morten" at least once.  I think he misspelled my name as Candace another time.  The message is in the blockchain, unencrypted, where he refers to me as "Candance" to another account (which I suspect was a sockpuppet).  Perhaps there is a link between BM and NXTRoad?

In any case, my name isn't Candance or Candace. Wink

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

Oops  Embarrassed
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:46:21 PM

It's crap threads like this that ultimately decide whether nxt will be a serious contender for the future or not...

Do you guys seriously think this reflects well on your community?

Lately when I think of nxt all I hear are scams, stealings, pissed off people, jl777, etc etc etc...how is any of this supposed to go mainstream when the community is full of whiners/cheats/assholes???
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:48:09 PM

It's crap threads like this that ultimately decide whether nxt will be a serious contender for the future or not...

Lately when I think of nxt all I hear are scams, stealings, pissed off people, jl777, etc etc etc...how is any of this supposed to go mainstream when the community is full of whiners/cheats/assholes???

NXT is just a technology. It works. And then there is bluemeanie, he apparently is a troll.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:57:04 PM

Crossposting:

Candence,

there is no reversing this now. My lawyer has been notified and any further harrasment will be held against you. I have backups of all the previous posts. There is no point in deleting any of those.

why does Spectrum Health promote the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme?

Joshua Zeidner

bluemeanie1 == Moneroman88
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:57:59 PM

Screencap as evidence posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809466.msg9070742#msg9070742

cobaltskky

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:59:41 PM

I think this thread shows that there are many individuals dedicated to the Nxt community that are willing to defend both the community and it's members from bullies like BM.  That's the kind of community that I want to be a part of one: one that exhibits solidarity and loyalty.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1583

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:06:33 PM

Crossposting:

Candence,

there is no reversing this now. My lawyer has been notified and any further harrasment will be held against you. I have backups of all the previous posts. There is no point in deleting any of those.

why does Spectrum Health promote the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme?

Joshua Zeidner

bluemeanie1 == Moneroman88

Man Josh sure doxed himself more than I think he was intending.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
cobaltskky

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:11:48 PM

PS BM, I'm walking away.  Please do not contact myself or my employer again with your bullying attempts.  If you wish to contact me, please do so through your lawyer.  I will give them the contact information for mine and we'll let them hash it out.

UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

After reading through this thread, I am convinced of one thing only... it has all the right ingredients for a juicy (read scandalous) Hollywood blockbuster. The first scriptwriter to commit this thread into a speculation script potentially stands to make some serious bank.

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
fumanchu808

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:48:51 PM

After reading through this thread, I am convinced of one thing only... it has all the right ingredients for a juicy (read scandalous) Hollywood blockbuster. The first scriptwriter to commit this thread into a speculation script potentially stands to make some serious bank.

Well I just happen to be a screenwriter and the author of the article. So I suppose that means I have to be the one to write it.

Anyone feel like being my agent? I'll give you a whopping 50% commission to sell the thing.
UberNifty

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:56:23 PM

Anyone feel like being my agent? I'll give you a whopping 50% commission to sell the thing.

And that's the rub right there. Pitching a script is not difficult (I've got the contacts). However, having a script worth pitching is the key, along with a compelling storyboard. I'm definitely potentially interested in a JV, via a private Bitpool (or equivalent).

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

And that's the rub right there. Pitching a script is not difficult (I've got the contacts). However, having a script worth pitching is the key, along with a compelling storyboard. I'm definitely potentially interested in a JV, via a private Bitpool (or equivalent).

Go for it, boys, this story is just getting more and more insane.
If they can get a film out of the founding of Facebook, the first year of NXT should be good enough for 4 seasons on HBO.

You're right. This thread sucks balls. But it was started as part of an attack on NXT, and the NXT community is replying.
BM is spreading ridiculous lies and FUD about NXT, which is why 'all you hear is scams, stealings'. I'm not saying that NXT is perfect (tho' we are pretty good), the problem is that if you only see his posts, and nothing from the thousands of happy NXT users, you get the wrong idea.
Check out: www.nxtforum.org for a more balanced view

BlueMeanie has been a toxic presence within crypto for a long time, and it now appears that he may also be responsible for Moneroman88's postings.
He is on a mission to disrupt all crypto, so don't be surprised if his next target is a currency you actually care about:
*CUT*

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.
Just to reinforce the point: this is what BM thinks of the entire crypto scene. From Bitcoin to NXT to Monero to RobotSexNickels: they are all scams in BMs mind.
This makes him being Moneroman88 very plausible. The BM persona only started posting again on a large scale after Moneroman88 went quiet a week or so ago.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
UberNifty

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 11:53:34 PM

If they can get a film out of the founding of Facebook, the first year of NXT should be good enough for 4 seasons on HBO.

I can see it now... the modern crypto version of "Game of Thrones"... definitely just as dark and scandalous!

BM is spreading ridiculous lies and FUD about NXT, which is why 'all you hear is scams, stealings'. I'm not saying that NXT is perfect (tho' we are pretty good), the problem is that if you only see his posts, and nothing from the thousands of happy NXT users, you get the wrong idea.

BlueMeanie has been a toxic presence within crypto for a long time, and it now appears that he may also be responsible for Moneroman88's postings.
He is on a mission to disrupt all crypto, so don't be surprised if his next target is a currency you actually care about:

So what do you imagine BM's reward for all of this negative press is?

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:02:00 AM

I can see it now... the modern crypto version of "Game of Thrones"... definitely just as dark and scandalous!

So what do you imagine BM's reward for all of this negative press is?

HBO confirmed developing "Game of Coins".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.