Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2019, 08:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFER OF UP TO 20 BTC FOR INFO ON JL777  (Read 22002 times)
UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:20:04 AM

Ah yes, the plot thickens...

I merely present the facts and offer my analysis (which is ultimately a subjective opinion about the facts). I trust my readers to draw their own conclusions. Is it my fault they all seem to agree with my rational, fact based analysis? Is it the rational universe that's wrong? Is the blockchain lying? Or... and I know this might sound crazy... did you really do something you shouldn't have done?

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fumanchu808

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:35:32 AM

And the story is picking up steam even as we speak, placing me personally in the top 3.

I suppose I'll have to send Blue Meanie a thank you letter when this finally plays out. It's not everyday you can find someone so crooked the whole world will rally behind you for standing up to him.

I merely present the facts and offer my analysis (which is ultimately a subjective opinion about the facts). I trust my readers to draw their own conclusions. Is it my fault they all seem to agree with my rational, fact based analysis? Is it the rational universe that's wrong? Is the blockchain lying? Or... and I know this might sound crazy... did you really do something you shouldn't have done?
UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:43:48 AM

Lest not forget the important part... and pay to be entertained rally for the hero. Anyhow, PM me when you get a chance. I got a dedicated Google Group (aptly titled "NXT Movie Project) freshly set up. I am itchin' to assign you as Mod (cobaltskky and I have been in communication, and she's also expressed a distinct interest). Let's do this thing!

And the story is picking up steam even as we speak, placing me personally in the top 3.

I suppose I'll have to send Blue Meanie a thank you letter when this finally plays out. It's not everyday you can find someone so crooked the whole world will rally behind you for standing up to him.

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:04:58 AM

a scammer accusing someone about scam, seems legit oh well its so sad that your infos are posted in the scam accusation
bluemeanieisgay

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:52:49 AM

This person, (bluemeanie) is a low life scum bag.  A proven thief, liar, and a bully.  I've seen his type before.  Intelligent, but sociopathic.  Thinks of no one but himself and will make any rationalization to justify self serving and immoral/illegal/harmful behavior.  A dangerous individual.  Will continue scamming at least until arrested and jailed, and possibly would commit far more heinous crimes if the motive and opportunity presented themselves.    Overestimates his ability to make lies appear truthful.  Will keep lying even when plainly observable facts contradict him.  Twists conversations in endlessly creative ways, but only to keep lying or further his own agenda.  Doesn't answer critical questions directly.  Loves to make threats, both overt and veiled.  A favorite tactic is to threaten legal action. Pretends to be more successful than really is.  You can never win an argument with a person like this.

It is best to withdrawal attention from these kinds of people. Identify their crimes, and do not personally respond to them. 

mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

"bluemeanie" in a nutshell: depression, defamation, outright frustration, a man of lies and troublemaking

It is truly sad. Who would want to live this way?

I think his username says it all..  he's "blue" and a "meanie".

@bluemeanie
Please answer one question:
What happened to the 1 million Nxt?

I'm not willing to continue this discussion further unless there is an answer to that question.  I have seen nothing but complete avoidance of that question and attempts to instead throw as many accusations as possible against anyone who asks it.

If you cashed it out when you were still intending to work on the project.. that's fine, your Nxt and it is your right to decide whether to hold on to Nxt or sell them IF you returned them when you decided to not participate in the project anymore that you'd already been paid for.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

Seriously though, OP is a sad case.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1608

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

The US authorities have already been contacted.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 914
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:51:24 AM

I contacted a FBI agent that I know well in real life, cybers security division, with regards to the apparent doxing of Satoshi that was posted in the main forum. You've heard of Satoshi, right? The entity that has a million bitcoin and arguably put the federal reserve banking concept on the ropes and changed the world forever? You know what he said? He told me that nothing would be even considered for investigation unless the party wronged came filed a legitimate complaint. What's your complaint you fucking jamoke: "you took a million NXT from me, when I see you I'm going to beat your monkey ass" said the C programmer.

I digress. Shut the fuck up. Actually, I'll give you 20 BTC to shut the fuck up. It's so sad to see such a butt-hurt space cadet that would give 20BTC to someone for proof that Barack Obama is responsible for legislation that gives gold stars to Inuit Tribal youngsters for clubbing baby seals with petrified whale dicks.

Wipe off your pussy and let it go. There is no authorities being contacted. If there were, they would not care. There is no civil action, your reputation is damaged because you're a thief in the court of public opinion. You have nothing but folks slapping their knee and high-fiving their friends because they're not you.

It really is sad.  

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:12:03 AM

seems this thread is dead till bm gives us all head.. not that im a nxt bull i just think there are idiots im any space...
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:12:33 PM

Excuse me but this is no teenage drama, I am no teenager.  Im a software professional.

They are attacking me under my real name, repeatedly.

If you don't like that, then don't go stealing peoples monies dumbass idiot.
bitcoinevent

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:50:49 PM

I sent enough information via personal message. It should be enough to locate the person via skip trace or any similar tool. You don't have to send me the 20 BTC, but i'll take 5 - figure you will incur a few expenses Smiley

Here's my BTC Address: 1E7uApuRk3KJAX1M4bYrpDguiTtHxoUFfj
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:45:04 AM

Anyone feel like being my agent? I'll give you a whopping 50% commission to sell the thing.

And that's the rub right there. Pitching a script is not difficult (I've got the contacts). However, having a script worth pitching is the key, along with a compelling storyboard. I'm definitely potentially interested in a JV, via a private Bitpool (or equivalent).

Go for it, boys, this story is just getting more and more insane.
If they can get a film out of the founding of Facebook, the first year of NXT should be good enough for 4 seasons on HBO.

It's crap threads like this that ultimately decide whether nxt will be a serious contender for the future or not...

Do you guys seriously think this reflects well on your community?

Lately when I think of nxt all I hear are scams, stealings, pissed off people, jl777, etc etc etc...how is any of this supposed to go mainstream when the community is full of whiners/cheats/assholes???

You're right. This thread sucks balls. But it was started as part of an attack on NXT, and the NXT community is replying.
BM is spreading ridiculous lies and FUD about NXT, which is why 'all you hear is scams, stealings'. I'm not saying that NXT is perfect (tho' we are pretty good), the problem is that if you only see his posts, and nothing from the thousands of happy NXT users, you get the wrong idea.
Check out: www.nxtforum.org for a more balanced view

BlueMeanie has been a toxic presence within crypto for a long time, and it now appears that he may also be responsible for Moneroman88's postings.
He is on a mission to disrupt all crypto, so don't be surprised if his next target is a currency you actually care about:
*CUT*

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.
Just to reinforce the point: this is what BM thinks of the entire crypto scene. From Bitcoin to NXT to Monero to RobotSexNickels: they are all scams in BMs mind.
This makes him being Moneroman88 very plausible. The BM persona only started posting again on a large scale after Moneroman88 went quiet a week or so ago.

I have had the absolute pleasure of having to deal with Bluemeanie before his theft of 1mil NXT. About a month before the theft, he was bashing on Litecoin quite a bit. Little did I realize at that time he is not a rational person at all. The irony of all of it was that he was pumping NXT all while stating Litecoin was a scam and so on. So I would agree with the statement that he has a personal vendetta against crypto's.

To be perfectly frank, I wouldnt be surprised to find out he is either A a die hard Bitcoin person who has some deep personal hated for alt coins, or B he is actually someone who works for the US government in order to infiltrate the crypto eco-system and cause disruption (i.e. NSA leaked documents stating they go into communities online and spread the FUD so far and wide it destroys the community).

At any rate, it would certainly be more plausible that he is sociopath considering his actions. I have dealt with these people before, and you can not rationalize with them. So much so that even if he made up in his mind that the sky isnt blue, there is nothing that would convince him that it was blue (he will claim the sky is purple, and not a single threat or action would change his mind).

Unfortunately the NXT community will have to deal with the fact that they were cheated out of coins. Bluemeanie, I doubt there is medication out there for your issues. You sir are a piece of work, and I do not mean that in a complementary way either (think another saying that starts with "piece of XXX). Wink

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:35:09 PM

It's enough to remind everyone at any presented opportunity that Joshua Bluemeanie Zeidner stole 1 million NXT and hasn't returned it and he's a thief, there is no need to rationalize anything with him or talk to him at all Smiley
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:57:56 PM

Hi, Josh. I replied to your tweet but got no reply back (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/517233460159983616). I'm not sure if you were kidding or serious, could you provide a proof that you did contact authorities (scanned document, phone number and name of the police officer). Also, could you send me the contact information of your lawyer (to come-from-beyond@mail.ru)? I need to make sure that you do have one.

Please, note that if you refuse to do as I asked, you will clearly show that you lie and actually didn't contact the authorities nor had an intention to do so. By the way, you have no choice. You were always claiming that I was BCNext (the creator of Nxt), you can't just ignore my request, pretending that you don't want to waste your time on me. Smiley

3 days should be enough, in 3 days I'll make another post to tell the others if you tried to reach me.

PS: Could someone quote my post in case if he tries to make excuses that he put me on ignore list or didn't notice this post?

Joshua Zeidner aka Bluemeanie didn't send me his lawyer contact info even after I reminded him about that several times. I think actually BM didn't contact authorities and doesn't have a lawyer. I suggest to leave this poor guy alone, he obviously has serious problems with socialization and can't be responsible for his deeds. The info I got about his life shows that he doesn't have family nor friends and our cryptocommunity is the only "friends" he has. You can imagine how terrible his life is...
illodin

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:57:19 PM

Joshua Zeidner aka Bluemeanie didn't send me his lawyer contact info even after I reminded him about that several times.

What a surprise.  Roll Eyes
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

bluemeanie, you haven't told us your side of the story regarding the million Nxt.  What kind of deal did the Nxt community make with you before sending you the Nxt?  You told me in Skype chats that you returned all the Nxt sent to you and the only thing you were holding on to was jl777 assets because there wasn't an official deal first.. is that correct?  I tend to believe the community would know about the 1 million Nxt being returned. Do you have blockchain proof?

Assuming you didn't return it, maybe we can get a deal?  You agree to return it and we try to get you something in return?  Maybe pay for some therapy/doctor appointments? What ever it is you need to get back on your feet?

People normally don't have the amount of rage or hatred or whatever it is that you seem to have. If there is some way we could help you, let us know. I recommend MagTein and fish oil. Both help you think clearer and improve memory and all sorts of good benefits.

I suspect the guy has lost a couple jobs after this kind of behavior, he was in debt and doesn't see any way out of it.. until he saw the million Nxt, cashed out, then decided he didn't have anything to gain by actually completing the project, given he'd been paid.  He probably also didn't realize the extent to which this would haunt him.  Because he definitely will not be able to find a job without an employer doing a google search and finding all this stuff..  Nxt is cheap now though, if he could buy them back and return them, seeing a "bluemeanie returned the Nxt on 10/10/2014" at the bottom of all the articles.. would definitely help your reputation and you better believe the community would leave you alone.  Though he probably doesn't have enough money to buy back the Nxt he sold by this point.. probably invested any extra he had into NFD or some other coin before it tanked alongside all other cryptos.

Also, I hear bluemeanie's wallet was hacked, not sure when, maybe he lost the funds which was when he turned against the community?  Though seeing how many cryptos he's turned against.. I doubt that.

Finally, note that not once have I used your real name in public forums, twitter, etc or anywhere that could be found via Google. I'd appreciate if you removed mine from records.  Preferably, the names of other Nxters as well.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:04:46 AM

Please Joshua, respond this:
Hi, Josh. I replied to your tweet but got no reply back (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/517233460159983616). I'm not sure if you were kidding or serious, could you provide a proof that you did contact authorities (scanned document, phone number and name of the police officer). Also, could you send me the contact information of your lawyer (to come-from-beyond@mail.ru)? I need to make sure that you do have one.

Please, note that if you refuse to do as I asked, you will clearly show that you lie and actually didn't contact the authorities nor had an intention to do so. By the way, you have no choice. You were always claiming that I was BCNext (the creator of Nxt), you can't just ignore my request, pretending that you don't want to waste your time on me. Smiley

3 days should be enough, in 3 days I'll make another post to tell the others if you tried to reach me.

PS: Could someone quote my post in case if he tries to make excuses that he put me on ignore list or didn't notice this post?

Joshua Zeidner aka Bluemeanie didn't send me his lawyer contact info even after I reminded him about that several times. I think actually BM didn't contact authorities and doesn't have a lawyer. I suggest to leave this poor guy alone, he obviously has serious problems with socialization and can't be responsible for his deeds. The info I got about his life shows that he doesn't have family nor friends and our cryptocommunity is the only "friends" he has. You can imagine how terrible his life is...
fumanchu808

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:06:49 AM

bluemeanie, you haven't told us your side of the story regarding the million Nxt.  What kind of deal did the Nxt community make with you before sending you the Nxt?  You told me in Skype chats that you returned all the Nxt sent to you and the only thing you were holding on to was jl777 assets because there wasn't an official deal first.. is that correct?  I tend to believe the community would know about the 1 million Nxt being returned. Do you have blockchain proof?

Assuming you didn't return it, maybe we can get a deal?  You agree to return it and we try to get you something in return?  Maybe pay for some therapy/doctor appointments? What ever it is you need to get back on your feet?

People normally don't have the amount of rage or hatred or whatever it is that you seem to have. If there is some way we could help you, let us know. I recommend MagTein and fish oil. Both help you think clearer and improve memory and all sorts of good benefits.

I suspect the guy has lost a couple jobs after this kind of behavior, he was in debt and doesn't see any way out of it.. until he saw the million Nxt, cashed out, then decided he didn't have anything to gain by actually completing the project, given he'd been paid.  He probably also didn't realize the extent to which this would haunt him.  Because he definitely will not be able to find a job without an employer doing a google search and finding all this stuff..  Nxt is cheap now though, if he could buy them back and return them, seeing a "bluemeanie returned the Nxt on 10/10/2014" at the bottom of all the articles.. would definitely help your reputation and you better believe the community would leave you alone.  Though he probably doesn't have enough money to buy back the Nxt he sold by this point.. probably invested any extra he had into NFD or some other coin before it tanked alongside all other cryptos.

Also, I hear bluemeanie's wallet was hacked, not sure when, maybe he lost the funds which was when he turned against the community?  Though seeing how many cryptos he's turned against.. I doubt that.

Finally, note that not once have I used your real name in public forums, twitter, etc or anywhere that could be found via Google. I'd appreciate if you removed mine from records.  Preferably, the names of other Nxters as well.

If he returns the 1,000,000 NXT I will happily do a follow up article casting him in a better light.
illodin

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:16:41 AM

Please Joshua, respond this:

His bluff got called and he mucked lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.