Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob Question  (Read 1677 times)
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:02:54 AM

Price varies because different exchanges have different amount of coins traded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:46:20 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

While the price on localbitcoins is 5-10% higher, the profit you can get from the arbitrage is lower due to the different types of fees.
Also, you probably won't get much business on localbitcoins until you have built a good trade history.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

While the price on localbitcoins is 5-10% higher, the profit you can get from the arbitrage is lower due to the different types of fees.
Also, you probably won't get much business on localbitcoins until you have built a good trade history.
lol wrong u must be a lbtc seller please respect what im saying and come up with a better explanation against me atleast. you dont believe in btc anyway based on your message you better sell low and buy high
Ilan123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

The price can vary across many exchanges with localbitcoin buy and sell prices are set by the peers.

Claim over $20 in Crypto for downloading the Legion Network App https://register.legionnetwork.io/NpZ9mjo
Buziss

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:02:26 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

lol wrong u must be a lbtc seller please respect what im saying and come up with a better explanation against me atleast. you dont believe in btc anyway based on your message you better sell low and buy high

I was trying to be a localbitconis seller, but have no success. May be it was because of my location, or may be it was because of my trade history, or may be both.
But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful localbitcoins seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

And no, I do believe in bitcoin. I simply no longer try to earn bitcoin through selling on localbitcoins and buying on exchange.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

I was trying to be a localbitconis seller, but have no success. May be it was because of my location, or may be it was because of my trade history, or may be both.
But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

And no, I do believe in bitcoin. I simply no longer try to earn bitcoin through selling on localbitcoins and buying on exchange.
U cant make profits on any exhange until u are a good trader so your point is moot
Buziss

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:11:16 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

U cant make profits on any exhange until u are a good trader so your point is moot

I was saying "won't get much business" rather than "won't get any profit".
I hope my points are clear now. Have a nice day. Smiley

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:15:05 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

I was saying "won't get much business" rather than "won't get any profit".
I hope my points are clear now. Have a nice day. Smiley
im generalizing and ofcourse those that give up early wont make any profit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: