Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 lots of 1,000 CK gold each -> 2014-10-22, 18:00 GMT  (Read 4489 times)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:27:45 PM

seems too much to me, not sure if I could ROI

hoping prices will be lower on the next auction..

Waiting for the next auction will mean that your workers will miss some days of quarrying stone for the grand edifaces you may be planning.
Delay does come with a cost.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

New gold auction started, closes Saturday.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:38:58 PM

Gold bought in this auction must be paid in 24 hours. Non-payment is considered default and results in forfeiture of game assets, or denial to enter the game at a later time.

HM The King reserves the right to make clarifications.

A kind reminder.

My understanding is that Earl David has given payment instructions to everyone, so there is no reason to not pay accordingly. Yet as of now, 3/7 winners still have not paid. If no payment shows up in 3.5 hours, the right to the gold may be forfeited, according to my pleasure at that time.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:08:37 AM

My understanding is that Earl David has given payment instructions to everyone, so there is no reason to not pay accordingly. Yet as of now, 3/7 winners still have not paid. If no payment shows up in 3.5 hours, the right to the gold may be forfeited, according to my pleasure at that time.

Thank you. Everyone has paid (and does not get punished). Rather: Welcome! Smiley

The new auction closes 7pm Saturday. The price is currently 0.21 and there is an over-allotment option so that if more purchasing interest comes at that price or higher, existing holders of gold may choose to sell their holdings. The floor price is 0.21 so it will anyway not go below that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: