Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A CHALLENGE to: Dr. Michael Moriarty- Bitcoin Network Owner : Current Scammer  (Read 2201 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO MICHAEL MORIARTY

If you don't know, there is a long story involved...  you can start here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0
And for further evidence go here:
http://antilyze.com

If you know the story... you can skip ahead to below the image... if not, read on:

Moral of the story, and on my life and that of my son and wife, the following is true: I wrote an interview for CCN (CryptoCoinsNews) with MM (Michael Moriarty) in which he promoted his "Bitcoin Network" which is a collection of many bitcoin related sites. (bitplastic, bitlaunder, bitarmored, coinchimp)  I looked into them and there were some scam claims but in all instances, MM seemed to end the issue by paying the customer back or some mutual agreement. MM seemed legit. A few months after the interview, I was contacted by RJ (RickyJames) who said he had sent 130 bitcoins to Bitlaunder and they were not returned. Eventually his account was locked out. He never heard from bitlaunder despite his support emails and personal emails to MM.

I figured it  was a mistake or mix-up and so I emailed MM and him and I discussed the RJ email to which he at first denied. Then, he did admit receipt of the 130btc but said it had been "paid out."  I then asked for transaction id's or proof of said payment and MM went on and on about how he isn't in the business to scam and that RJ was trying to extort him, etc. etc. but I had proof of the coins being sent from  RJ to MM. Eventually MM said, "If someone is laundering 130 btc then they are dirty coins or illegally obtained." So, in my discussions with RJ, I knew where he got the coins and why he was "mixing" them and it wasn't illegal. So I said to MM, you got this all wrong... RJ's coins are legit. MM responded with questions regarding proof of this which I then provided. He then sent the email that is the proof that shows MM kept RJ's 130btc.

After this email, he sent a "test" transaction of .01 btc to RJ and we never heard more. Now he just shows up to call me an extortioner and to continue to promote his sites. Lately he has setup alt accounts such as HulkoviusRex, Laura007, Sexygrrl69, cash-net and many more to further promote his sites by claiming they are not scams. So, I have a challenge to both the community and Michael.

Dr. Michael Moriarty PhD
I want to give you a chance to truly do right by the community.  In your email (seen above) you stated,
"I'm not a thief and my business model is long term, not theft."

I want to give you a chance to prove that. At the same time, you claim that these alt accounts are real customers who really use your services and like them. I scream SCAM because clearly, I know of one person who you did in fact SCAM and so until that person has been taken care of, you're a scammer. Your claim throughout this forum is that you tackle accusations head on and so I invite you to tackle this challenge. Knowing by the end that we will know the true Michael Moriarty. This link will be tweeted, placed on reddit and more. You can save your business now, or destroy it!

You have 130 btc that DO NOT BELONG TO YOU....
DENY THAT... AND YOU ARE A SCAMMER!

Mike- take a second and think... Wouldn't this be better?  What if you just came out and said,
"Everyone, I fucked up. I kept a customer's BTC because I thought they were dirty coins. They weren't and so I'm giving RickyJames his 127btc back as well as the fee I charged, so I'm sending him 130 btc.  Here is the transaction id showing the 130btc being returned to the account ending in RIQ belonging to RJ. I'm honestly trying to good for the bitcoin economy and I hope you give one of my many services a shot, so that I can prove that my websites are legit. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.

Michael Moriarty of the Bitcoin Network"
The thing is Mike, we all know what you did. EVERYONE knows what you did. YOU know what you did.

If you came out and said that, you would no longer need to post from your sock drawer. You would no longer need to hide.
You would no longer need to go around and post at other forums and defend yourself from people who call you a scammer.
People would see that you admitted your mistake, and maybe even try one of your sites. Maybe bitplastic is a great debit card.
Maybe coinchimp is a great exchange. Maybe bitarmored is the safest cold storage.
If that is truly the case, you'd make far more money by operating them as  legit services, with word of mouth advertising and satisfied clients.
Not by stealing from someone and spending years making shill accounts and pathetic posts trying to get people to use your sites while being a scammy clown. 

FACT:
 No one will use your sites, not because they think they suck, but because you took in money from a customer and have decided to keep it.

You called out "a-ads" because they kept your 0.1 btc and you told them they cannot keep your bitcoin just because they own a site. 
NEWS FLASH:
You kept 1300 x that much from RickyJames!

SO MIKE, HERE IS THE TEST. THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...
I AM ASKING FOR THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY TO +1 IF YOU'LL HELP.  BECAUSE ONE OF TWO THINGS IS TRUE.

1. Mike is a scam site operator on a mission to steal from anyone he can, or
2. Mike made a mistake, and rather than admit it and return RickyJames his bitcoin, he has decided to keep it and still attempt to operate his sites...

WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR GREAT BITCOIN SERVICES AND WE ALL WANT TO FIND THE BEST SERVICES OUT THERE, SO GIVE US A REASON MIKE.

--I promise to buy a debit card from BTCitplastic.com, IF you return RickyJames his money.

I hope others will agree to do the same. Please +1 this post if you too are willing to try bitplastic, IF Mike comes out and admits what he did, apologizes and returns the bitcoin to RJ. Then, when we all have a good experience with bitplastic, guess what Mike... you don't need Fiverr reviews anymore. You don't need Laura007 and HulkoviousRex and BTCgrrl69. You will have real reviews from real people who actually like the site.

If you aren't willing to do this, then you are saying,

"I'm Michael Moriarty and my goal in life is to steal from you"

Your choice Mike.  But I'll be first. I am ready to purchase a bitcoin debit card. I've wanted one and Xapo sucks!
So do the rest I've seen. All these sites need buckets of personal info so...  bitplastic could very well be the best bitcoin debit card as you tout, so prove it Mike.
In front of BCT, Reddit, Twitter, Badbitcoin.org, antilyze, the bitcoin-police and everyone else.
Be a man, admit your mistake and let us all get on with it and introduce us to your network with out the cloud of "scammy clown" that currently hangs over you.
Prove to us your sites are legit... and that starts with correcting your wrong.

Otherwise- don't expect me to go anywhere!
I'll be wherever you are to call you out as the scammer you are because when given the chance, you chose to be one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: