Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ButterflyLabs FPGA boards  (Read 1527 times)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 01:45:44 PM

So I decided to buy one of BFL single rigs as I was thinking of buying the big rig that has 25GHash but thought let me buy the small guy first.  Well I guess it's a good thing I did because I have not received any kind of confirmation of my order from BFL and I emailed them and they have not responded.

Anyhow brain dead me I did searches on the company after buying and found out there are no discussions about BFL after Feb 22, 2012.

So what's the deal did I lose 126 bitcoins?

Well if I get it there will be an unboxing video on my YouTube channel even though my subscriber base hates bitcoins..

http://www.youtube.com/user/davincij15

Cheers

Davinci
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:48:02 PM

Yeah brain dead.... It seems that dozens of new topics pop up daily about them, and if you can't find them I have no idea where you are looking. (Under your bed maybe? Not sure)

Where did you send the bitcoins? They don't provide an address other than by Bit-pay, which will send you a confirmation if you have entered your email address correctly.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60586.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80497.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75764.0 and more.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 01:56:10 PM

Where did you send the bitcoins? They don't provide an address other than by Bit-pay, which will send you a confirmation if you have entered your email address correctly.

I filled out their form and it took me to bit-pay and I have a receipt from bit-pay.

Thanks for the links I will check them out.
BFL-Engineer

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 02:06:14 PM

I filled out their form and it took me to bit-pay and I have a receipt from bit-pay.

Dear Davinci,

If you have made payment and filled an order, then your position is secured.
Please send me the email address you've used for payment (or any other
info) that can help us track your order and give you and update.

You can send your info as a PM.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

BF Labs Inc.  www.butterflylabs.com   -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 02:12:54 PM

Dear Davinci,

If you have made payment and filled an order, then your position is secured.
Please send me the email address you've used for payment (or any other
info) that can help us track your order and give you and update.

You can send your info as a PM.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Thanks man this is all I wanted a response to my order to let me know everything is OK.

Cheers

Davinci
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: