Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

If you panic buy or panic sell you will lose most of the time. So far RagingBull has shown he is trustworthy and has kept his word with everything so I don't see why I should sell at this price, especially not close to or even below ICO price.

It is more likely it will go up until 1050. The first real semi-wall we have is the 9 BTC one at 1050, if that wall gets eaten (or cancelled) we will continue up fast (assuming DEV continues to deliver)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

A buy wall = ICO price to take back anything people don't want. That shows confidence and people would bid over that. I know I would have. What you have said last night is. Buy the coins. a buy wall is coming. Now you say, this, later you say that? This is all I needed to know.

gl all with the project! I do hope it works out. But i'm out. This don't pass the smell test anymore for me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:53:20 PM

A buy wall = ICO price to take back anything people don't want. That shows confidence and people would bid over that. I know I would have. What you have said last night is. Buy the coins. a buy wall is coming. Now you say, this, later you say that? This is all I needed to know.

gl all with the project! I do hope it works out. But i'm out. This don't pass the smell test anymore for me.

Have a nice day! And we will have a nice time...   Wink

jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:55:43 PM

well wtf is the point of an ICO then if you just funnel the ICO back into the market. The point was to raise money for development uses. It's not like we need the wall anyways, no one's dumping coins under ICO.

How you gonna use ICO for development if you use most of it to buy back everyone's coins.

You're just looking for a easy way out, something that's a 100% safe money making machine. You don't belong in the crypto trading world.
kro55

Activity: 1582
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:03:04 PM

+1

By the way: Can't open wallet. By pushing: Launch there only comes "website not available". Plz help me...

Could you join IRC #gaiacoin? Will help you with this issue.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:14:08 PM

well wtf is the point of an ICO then if you just funnel the ICO back into the market. The point was to raise money for development uses. It's not like we need the wall anyways, no one's dumping coins under ICO.

How you gonna use ICO for development if you use most of it to buy back everyone's coins.

You're just looking for a easy way out, something that's a 100% safe money making machine. You don't belong in the crypto trading world.

Actually, we will use the ICO to do the following:

- Invest in GAIA for the devs
- Pay for advertising (Today paying for 6 months ad spots on cryptoasian.com )
- Pay for outsourced developments
- Pay our initial costs ( under 10 BTC )

All the devs have day jobs and we are not depending on the ICO for a living.
All the work we do comes from our day to day experiences, we want to bring what we do at work to crypto.
That does not mean we are not aware of how people are 99% about price in crypto, but that 1%,
yes that 1% that people are ignoring now, is what will make all the difference.

Check GAIA's market-cap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaia/

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:20:01 PM

All the work we do comes from our day to day experiences, we want to bring what we do at work to crypto.
That does not mean we are not aware of how people are 99% about price in crypto, but that 1%,

I supported/support this project until proven otherwise. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The current state of bittrex and ICO's is what worries me in general.

The thing that rings in my head is you kept saying to buy, that support was coming, then you had an excuse why it wasn't there. I don't like that personally. That doesn't mean this is a scam or isn't. I just didn't feel good at this stage in the game holding a position. I hope I am wrong, because this has great potential, and I wouldn't mind buying back at 2x the price if products led the price rally, and not speculation.

I hope you prove that Bittrex still has ICO's that are valuable to Virtual Currencies. I really do.

gl to the team, and all the investors!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
LuckyAlt

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:34:17 PM

I have added Gaia Coin Dice and Gaia Coin Faucet to my site. Please donate to the faucet to get it going.

http://www.luckyalt.com/gaiacoin

http://www.luckyalt.com/gaiacoinfaucet

Thanks
rockyram

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:45:29 PM

when gaia trading start i thought gaia price will go up rapidly, coz everyone waiting from one week  but its already more then 12 hours of trading, still near ico value, it shows there is no any support for this coin, dev team also watching market they are not doing anything for increase value. dev do more work and bring new features, with out new features this coin will not go high.

You are kidding right? So you expected that the coin would be at 100K satoshi 30 minutes after launch?

If you have no trust feel free to sell your coins and move on, but you will regret it very soon.

i think u are kidding, who expect that ur holding coin value shold b below ico, u take my post wrong way, im not talking about 100k sat , im talking , it should b go up, gaia community should grow up its value i have trust so im waitiing, if i dont trust this coin i dont hold from more then one week or i can sell when it was 1100sat ,

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:49:37 PM

I supported/support this project until proven otherwise. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The current state of bittrex and ICO's is what worries me in general.

The thing that rings in my head is you kept saying to buy, that support was coming, then you had an excuse why it wasn't there. I don't like that personally. That doesn't mean this is a scam or isn't. I just didn't feel good at this stage in the game holding a position. I hope I am wrong, because this has great potential, and I wouldn't mind buying back at 2x the price if products led the price rally, and not speculation.

I hope you prove that Bittrex still has ICO's that are valuable to Virtual Currencies. I really do.

By the time we got our ICO funds 2 to 3 hours elapsed on trading, people were starting to have doubts.
Placing a buy wall at that point would have encouraged dumping rather than boost morale and confidence.
We made calculated buys instead:

As you can see we the devs are investing in GAIA
And we will make sure we make those investments grow.
We just launched on Bittrex, like I said we are here to stay.
We are aware of the market and price.

Now lets talk about the platform, so we can get awareness of our project rather than sit and discuss prices all day.
Coindesk article this week maybe?

xenxex

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

By the time we got our ICO funds 2 to 3 hours elapsed on trading, people were starting to have doubts.
Placing a buy wall at that point would have encouraged dumping rather than boost morale and confidence.

Now lets talk about the platform, so we can get awareness of our project rather than sit and discuss prices all day.

Right words at the right time. Devs are here and they are working. Had a cht with one of them a few minutes ago. He helped me with wallet installation.
I'm testing it now.
Thx for your work!

Hold and wait, communicate your doubts, and see that we are only a few hours on bittrex. Don't think short. The future is ours!

Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:55:33 PM

+1

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

Grin people worry about price, most of them really, so they are asking for a buy wall at ICO price to ensure their investment, i guess nothing wrong with that  Smiley everyone got their own opinion, im holding for a week to see what the dev will deliver

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1038

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:41:49 PM

Wow, with this EQX scam, I am regretting not putting all my faith into GAIA. It maye have had lower volume, but has proven itself beyond that of EQX, even if the EQX thing is fake.

xenxex

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

Wow, with this EQX scam, I am regretting not putting all my faith into GAIA. It maye have had lower volume, but has proven itself beyond that of EQX, even if the EQX thing is fake.

I have not invested in eqx, cause I don't like the mentality of the czech people. I live near the czech border...
But I have invested in gaia and I am sure that this is the better investment... Smiley

cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

Great communication from devs, great coin, great concept, what's more to ask lol this is the only coin right now worth investing in.
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:34:14 PM

Great communication from devs, great coin, great concept, what's more to ask lol this is the only coin right now worth investing in.
You forgot about hysterical traders  Roll Eyes
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:52:36 PM

people is starting to sell gaia in loss!! damn it

I know why your pray will never be answered!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

It has a lot to do with the overall market. Bittrex has been riddled with scam ICO's lately. Since this closed a week ago alone the volume on bittrex has come down quite a bit, and significant scams from there recent ICO's like EQX, and others weigh on market sentiment.

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:11:27 PM

It has a lot to do with the overall market. Bittrex has been riddled with scam ICO's lately. Since this closed a week ago alone the volume on bittrex has come down quite a bit, and significant scams from there recent ICO's like EQX, and others weigh on market sentiment.

True, these scams are becoming ridiculous. If these devs spent the time they used to plan the scam on actually working on the coin, they could do much better.
Everyone wants to get rich overnight. Oh well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: